Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy WTF I got banned from FDS and I never even visited that sub once in my life

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I never even went in that sub, not to mention I never commented there or anything else. But a friend of mine send me a post from there and I clicked on it and I saw that I am banned there. WTF. How did they do this when I had absolutely ZERO contact with that shit??? What kind of people moderate that place?? I'm just curious, I don't give a single fuck about it, I just want to know HOW?

iirc reddit jannies can ban you for partecipating in certain subs

I don't know what it is, but if you're talkng about a subreddit maybe there's some automation that checks if you've posted at least once on certain subreddits?

Crying about being banned from soydet?

Why do some incels browse reddit? It is common knowledge that it's a censored shithole. Save yourselves the frustration and stop using that site.

Last edited:
I don't know what it is, but if you're talkng about a subreddit maybe there's some automation that checks if you've posted at least once on certain subreddits?

because wimmin r kweenz and insel needs to be banned

u get banned if u are subscribed to "woman hating subreddits" which include shit like r/ape lmao

u get banned if u are subscribed to "woman hating subreddits" which include shit like r/ape lmao
I'm subscribed to Mgtow, pussypassdenied, whereareallthegoodmen. But I had no idea they search those subs just to ban every single one of their members. How pathetic their lives must be

I got banned from FDS because I was a regular poster on MGTOW for a long time. Apparently those whores at FDS have got nothing better to do, they browse subs against holes and ban every user who posts there.

I'm subscribed to Mgtow, pussypassdenied, whereareallthegoodmen. But I had no idea they search those subs just to ban every single one of their members. How pathetic their lives must be
yea any of those subreddits are on a list

Same. They ban users from other subreddits that are male.... even though they have.... an anti-male policy on the sub anyway... :feelsclown:

Just reddit being reddit

I never even went in that sub, not to mention I never commented there or anything else. But a friend of mine send me a post from there and I clicked on it and I saw that I am banned there. WTF. How did they do this when I had absolutely ZERO contact with that shit??? What kind of people moderate that place?? I'm just curious, I don't give a single fuck about it, I just want to know HOW?
I’m tired of you guys talking about fds tbh.
Why do some incels browse reddit? It is common knowledge that it's a censored shithole. Save yourselves the frustration and stop using that site.
Tbh.