[RageFuel] Wtf I hate my previous avi now

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck
★★★★★
106d 19h 4m
Turns out she is a used foid and the main character is her second. This is simply unacceptable for a 2D foid and no boob size will make up for it. I don't even want to continue watching that anime now. I'm utterly disappointed everything was nice about this anime and it's all ruined now.

@Fabio how can you like this anime so much? ( The character i'm referring to is shinobu )

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★
14d 6h 47m
I really don't understand why people like the monogatari series so much
it's just another generic harem show

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
41d 32m
We can't trust anything in this life man :feelscry:

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

too jaded to care ngl
★★★★★
34d 22h 46m
Lookscel

Lookscel

★★★★★
106d 19h 4m
another generic harem show
I didn't find it generic and rather find it unique and I guess others find it the same but now the anime has been ruined for me it's literally a 0/10.

I wish they made more animes like Shield hero

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

★★★★
14d 6h 47m
I didn't find it generic and rather find it unique
bro it's an anime about a Chad helping girls who want to suck his dick
the only things "unique" about it are the Shaft visuals and the flashing words on screen every 10 seconds
tbf I only watched Bakemonogatari, maybe the other seasons are different

Lookscel

Lookscel

★★★★★
106d 19h 4m
about a Chad
I don't think he was a Chad but actually more like an incel ngl he had no friends and obviously no girlfriends until he became a vampire and things changed for him. In kizumonogatari it's even mentioned when one of the girls refer to him becoming muscular and it turns it's because he became a vampire.

Obviously he is drawn as good looking because if he wasn't the anime won't sell because of failo

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
163d 47m
Lookscel

Lookscel

★★★★★
106d 19h 4m
F

Fabio

Admiral
★★★★
10d 14h 9m
I am literally shaking.
Turns out she is a used foid and the main character is her second. This is simply unacceptable for a 2D foid and no boob size will make up for it. I don't even want to continue watching that anime now. I'm utterly disappointed everything was nice about this anime and it's all ruined now.

@Fabio how can you like this anime so much? ( The character i'm referring to is shinobu )
Retarded expectations of 600y vampire.
bro it's an anime about a Chad helping girls who want to suck his dick
the only things "unique" about it are the Shaft visuals and the flashing words on screen every 10 seconds
tbf I only watched Bakemonogatari, maybe the other seasons are different
Never began for you. Its easy to say "its generic X show" about literally anything. If you don't see how unique monogatari is there is nothing I can do to help you.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
163d 47m
Dedsrs?:what: How's that possible he's a different race from you
I'm a hapa though. Things tend to get mixed up a bit and anyway, I only somewhat resemble him.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
★★★★★
69d 18h 15m
So no more anime foid avi then?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Commander
★★★★★
28d 16h 34m
All 2d anime waifus are whores. They don't love you they love the mc. You are literally being cucked.
@pp183 @Animecel2D @SoyUnPerdedor and all other weebfags. I challenge y'all to disprove this.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
163d 47m
nihility

nihility

Inkwellian
★★★★★
174d 16h 25m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Commander
★★★★★
28d 16h 34m
That is exactly what happened pretty much J F L. Father was Australian, and mother was Filipino. You know the rest.
Wow brootal. Dad literally seamaxxed and edmaxxed

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

★★★★
14d 6h 47m
Never began for you. Its easy to say "its generic X show" about literally anything. If you don't see how unique monogatari is there is nothing I can do to help you.
JFL bro keep self-inserting as Chad in your harem chinese cartoons don't let me stop u

F

Fabio

Admiral
★★★★
10d 14h 9m
I don't think he was a Chad but actually more like an incel ngl he had no friends and obviously no girlfriends until he became a vampire and things changed for him. In kizumonogatari it's even mentioned when one of the girls refer to him becoming muscular and it turns it's because he became a vampire.

Obviously he is drawn as good looking because if he wasn't the anime won't sell because of failo
Well put. He is also a manlet and one of his sisters is taller than him, anime overlooks that fact but in novels its emphasized more.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

too jaded to care ngl
★★★★★
34d 22h 46m
All 2d anime waifus are whores. They don't love you they love the mc. You are literally being cucked.
@pp183 @Animecel2D @SoyUnPerdedor and all other weebfags. I challenge y'all to disprove this.
>y'all
:y'all:

what if the show has no male main characters?

MidnightJewCew

MidnightJewCew

Standard Issue Manlet
-
1d 5h 26m

Imagine having an anime foid as your profile pic. Anthropomorphic banana will never betray you, he won't ever make you regret choosing him.

pp183

pp183

★★★★★
146d 22h 46m
jokes on u cus theres no male mc in the anime

Lookscel

Lookscel

★★★★★
106d 19h 4m
You were simping for her hard :feelsugh:
I had mistaken her true character. I was wrong and did the wrong thing and i'm embarrassed.

I will rephrase myself

Certain 2D foids >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2D and 3D foids

F

Fabio

Admiral
★★★★
10d 14h 9m
Imagine watching a bunch a foids foid about for entertainment
What wrong with that, legit question? What the point of trying to show of as tough macho on fucking incel forum of all places lmao.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Commander
★★★★★
28d 16h 34m
What wrong with that, legit question? What the point of trying to show of as tough macho on fucking incel forum of all places lmao.
Its gay

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
156d 16h 21m
No. Monogatari is different. I love the anime and the novels. But to each their own , It’s extremely weird what you said , Almost like you weren’t watching

Araragi didn’t had any friends as a choice after the Sodachi incident , Hanekawa did said that he was popular and known and he was a bit like the Fire sisters back in middle school. Kanbaru’s classmates went crazy at the mention of his name , He was good looking and mysterious. The only one who didn’t think he was popular , was Araragi himself

Lookscel

Lookscel

★★★★★
106d 19h 4m
Hanekawa did said that he was popular and known
Dedsrs didn't knew about that part. As for kanbaru I thought it was because he ended up dating her crush and she wanted to secretly kill him.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
156d 16h 21m
Dedsrs didn't knew about that part. As for kanbaru I thought it was because he ended up dating her crush and she wanted to secretly kill him.
She said it during Tsubasa Tiger arc. Kanbaru thing happened during Hanamonogatari , It’s also implied that despite her saying she’s a lesbian , She’s interested in Araragi , Even went as far as saying that if it wasn’t for Hitagi , both could’ve dated

Well , she’s 600 years old. But yeah , An used foid doesn’t deserve waifu status. Personally it didn’t affect me at all and I continued watching

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
55d 8h 29m
I had mistaken her true character. I was wrong and did the wrong thing and i'm embarrassed.

I will rephrase myself

Certain 2D foids >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2D and 3D foids
They are all whores. No different than 3D sluts. This is the final vantablackpill that 99.9% of even the most blackpilled truecels will never swallow.

Lookscel

Lookscel

★★★★★
106d 19h 4m
They are all whores. No different than 3D sluts. This is the final vantablackpill that 99.9% of even the most blackpilled truecels will never swallow.
Can't even have expectations from fiction as an inkwell :cryfeels:

But I would still say some aren't whores

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
156d 16h 21m
Well put. He is also a manlet and one of his sisters is taller than him, anime overlooks that fact but in novels its emphasized more.
Must be brutal to be heightmogged by your little sister. Karen reaches 6’1.
Well I didn't watch Hanamonogatari and most likely won't tbh
You weren’t watching in release order?

UninspiredGuy1

UninspiredGuy1

JBW is the most retarded theory on this site
-
74d 9h 54m
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Idotms [RageFuel] I hate the summer so damn much The Sewers 19
Lookscel [RageFuel] I hate hcaptcha The Sewers 10
Indari i fkn hate pissign and shitting The Sewers 8