Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WTF is going on? WTF? Is the situation really this bad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Look at this fat fucking curry goblin lardbeast, just look:

SHE. HAS. A. BEARD.

and this is her HUSBAND:

Is hypergamy really this bad?

I know many of you will start coping like "oh that guy is not a chad", "JFL just look at his jawline", "just look at his chin bro" and shits like "that guy has a curry fetish".

Yea I know that guy is not a chad, so what? I mean WTF is going on man? WTF?

No fucking way that a guy like that settles with such an obnoxious beast, no fucking way.

Everything has a limit.

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Be prepared for the beta uprising, friend. Things can only go so far.

FUCKING KILL THIS CHAD FUCKKKKKKKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::chad:

She looks hideous without makeup

She looks hideous period. That guy is a cuck loser retard.

Be prepared for the beta uprising, friend. Things can only go so far.
Just noticed it, her left eye is smaller than her right eye.
FUCKING KILL THIS CHAD FUCKKKKKKKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::chad:
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
She looks hideous without makeup
Look at her eyes, can you see it?

I'd smash that phat pussy not gonna lie. She would have to wear makeup though she looks really bad without it.

I'd smash that phat pussy not gonna lie. She would have to wear makeup though she looks really bad without it.

I would kill people to smash that lardbeast.

The thing is that her looksmatched curry male will mog me to oblivion and I am sure he is already dead if he is in the west.

If this beast can get that guy, what's there for me? A female Gorilla?

Let's go rope shopping boyo.

@mylifeistrash

You spot on, again.

The nofap club should watch her videos. It will help them stay dead.

her looksmatched curry male will mog me to oblivion and I am sure he is already dead if he is in the west.

Could you post a pic of what you consider her looksmatch to be?
Just curious

Roped 10 years ago
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

Could you post a pic of what you consider her looksmatch to be?
Just curious

I don't know man, I don't fucking know. Never saw an obese curry in my life, either they are skinny, or skinny-fat or bloated.

May be this?

fatboy.jpg

I don't know man, I don't fucking know. Never saw an obese curry in my life, either they are skinny, or skinny-fat or bloated.

May be this?

fatboy.jpg

not as bad as I thought it would be tbh.

Look at this fat fucking curry goblin lardbeast, just look:

SHE. HAS. A. BEARD.

and this is her HUSBAND:

Is hypergamy really this bad?

I know many of you will start coping like "oh that guy is not a chad", "JFL just look at his jawline", "just look at his chin bro" and shits like "that guy has a curry fetish".

Yea I know that guy is not a chad, so what? I mean WTF is going on man? WTF?

No fucking way that a guy like that settles with such an obnoxious beast, no fucking way.

Everything has a limit.

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Its so fucking over.

Jus coz dumb fuck cuck tapping 2/10 pussy don't mean I don't see ugly short balding men with Stacies either.

The guy is a normie who looksmaxed. If she lost weight she might get close to his level. At the moment, he mogs her by 1.5-2 points.

Nevermind. I saw the video. That is a subhuman female.

Punching above her weight like they all do.

Why settle when they can "upgrade", worst thing that happened was taking women off the leash, their expectations go up & up & up.

Just waiting on an alien race to appear and all the foids no longer want human men or designer babies leaving "naturals" in the dust. Not that farfetched.

Imagine using the toilet after her

“Just Be White”

RATHER MARRY MY HAND THAN KISS THIS

I´ve seen even more mismatched couples than that here in Germany and yes, it hypergamy really is that bad nowadays.

This is what the average German chad looks like:

0433ebde3c6e21a45734a103fc011619.jpg

it´s not uncommon to see a guy like that with girls like these here, and often times the woman treats him like shit and thinks he is beneath her.

205436.jpg

Better incel than whaler.

I´ve seen even more mismatched couples than that here in Germany and yes, it hypergamy really is that bad nowadays.

it´s not uncommon to see a guy like that with girls like these here, and often times the woman treats him like shit and thinks he is beneath her.

205436.jpg

Fucking unreal, suicidefuel for me as an ethnic.

gross

would rather stay incel

Beardmogs me.

Yes, it's really this bad.

I might make a thread about this later because I've been thinking a lot about this lately, but things have become even more extreme just in the last 2-3 years. The situation is dire.

It's literally to the point now where if you see a decent looking girl--and I'm talking 4/10 or better--you must be Chad to even consider her a possibility. Normies have no chance.

And so normies are now scraping the bottom of the barrel; they're going after 3/10s, 2/10s, and even 1/10s depending on how desperate they are.

And that leaves us incels with the remaining 1/10s and the 0/10s. I mean we're talking 300 lb. women here. And many of us are 4s or 5s. It's mind-boggling.

Last edited:
Fake up should be Illegal. :feelsree:

205436.jpg

cope

that chad would break tinder where I live

In a fair and equal world, she would be a khhv shunned by society, browsing some extremist virgin forum, torn apart by the media and contemplating suicide, it's not the case.

Only 3 things are infinite in this universe,
the universe,
stupidity
AND FEMOIDS' POWER.

Although, i am not sure about the first one.

In a fair and equal world, she would be a khhv shunned by society, browsing some extremist virgin forum, torn apart by the media and contemplating suicide, it's not the case.
"Just world fallacy" is an extremely potent blackpill and everyone should learn it. This is another proof that religion is bs, because all religions are built on top of this same fallacy.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT

82631879.gif

Punching above her weight like they all do.

Why settle when they can "upgrade", worst thing that happened was taking women off the leash, their expectations go up & up & up.

Just waiting on an alien race to appear and all the foids no longer want human men or designer babies leaving "naturals" in the dust. Not that farfetched.
Brutal alien chad race pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.