Wtf is it with all the guests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
My thread got 145 guests and only like 20 registered users. Is this a bug or are there legit this many normies?

Maeror

Maeror

Excerebrose Insomniac
-
A lot of guests started to lurk after the Toronto shooting, normal people are curious about us.

Also just write search "incel" with Google and you will see the reason.

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
obtrusive normshits are lurking our forum

Master

Master

Modcel
-
We're like a bunch of fucking zoo animals to them. It's disgusting.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Fakecel Slayer
-
We're like a bunch of fucking zoo animals to them. It's disgusting.
Ironically I made this thread before it even got this bad giving some options, they were all denied, nobody wants to actually do anything to stop it. I posted this thread on every single forum that day too, so there's no excuse that it wasn't seen, it was seen by everybody (Inceldom, Off Topic, Meta & Feedback) - https://incels.is/threads/protocol-to-limit-trolling-infiltration-persecution-psyops-on-incels-me.38525/

I'm thinking of ways to make our ability to post "safer" and to limit the amount of shit inceltears can scrounge up from the site to use against us.

1. Most importantly guests shouldn't be allowed on the site, I was not too long ago browsing this thread (https://incels.is/threads/incel-uprising-now.38510/) and its said at the bottom of the page 72 users and 102 GUESTS. There were more "non-users" browsing the thread than actual users. That shit is ridiculous and I don't trust those random "guests" who are most likely just there collecting shit to post badly about us elsewhere or are normies browsing for lols at our expense. If you want to browse the site you should have to be a member. This will also make it so that incel tears users (and trolls alike) will have their IP logged on the site, which will make them less likely to even bother for safety reasons.

Or better yet, allows guests, but create a page that actively displays and lists THE IP ADDRESSES OF GUESTS BROWSING LOL. Make the page an obvious and apparent thing on the front page of the site. It will be an effective deterrent to the same kinds of people we don't want here.

2. You have to make at least 1 post every 2 weeks else your account gets auto permabanned to which you will have to appeal in the Ban Appeal section here - https://incels.is/forums/ban-appeals.18/

This will help make the jobs of the mods easier because it will quickly get rid of low effort posters and "non posters" leaving a smaller population for the mods to monitor. If you aren't a consistent user that can't make a post in 2 weeks then there's no reason for you to even be on this site, and its very likely you're just here to troll and gather images to speak ill of incels. There are users on this site I'm sure who have never even MADE ONE POST and that's who a lot of the incel tears, etc likely are, just quietly observing and gathering "evidence" to make posts on reddit and make fun of us on other sites.

3. No female avatars and no Chad avatars should be allowed (no signatures with these things either, ). That shit is inherently trollish by itself, there's no reason to present yourself as a foid because no foids are allowed on the site, nor is there a reason to present yourself as a handsome man since if you were you also shouldn't be on this site.

>inb4 - "Its just an ironic joke"

Yeah just like how trap faggotry and BBC posts started off as an ironic joke on 4chan's incel board equivalent (R9K) and now the site is overrun with these posts.

4. Abandon ship button - Somewhere in user settings, there should be a button you can click (which when followed by a password requested by a prompt) will erase your account in its entirety, all your posts, all of the threads you started, IP address, etc (every trace of you on the site erased). I doubt this is possible (what do I know, never built a site before) but its something I thought of as a security measure for users that may plan on going ER and may have leaked their plans early, or have "ascended" and don't want to leave something that may come back to haunt them in the future, or lets someone they know IRL discovered they may be a user and they need to get rid of evidence quickly

5. Watermark ID - The entire "theme" of the site for each user should cover every page should with a repeating watermark of your username, so if you screenshot a post and want to post it to reddit, facebook, etc it shows your username and you get permabanned upon discovery of that post if it is implied you were making said post to make fun of or speak ill of incels.

よっこま

よっこま

Recruit
-
Only members should be able to read the forums, too many butt hurt normies out there.

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men
-
Only members should be able to read the forums, too many butt hurt normies out there.
Let normies see the truth. Most are cucks but some get blackpilled by us.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
I agree. If someone was interested in the blackpill and what we said enough. They would make an account.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men
-
If they were interested in the blackpill enough they would make accounts to lurk.
Some lurk before registering. I myself did it for months.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Some lurk before registering. I myself did it for months.
As I said. If you really were interested about the blackpill you would make an account. Initially most normfags discover the blackpill through youtube and inceltears. They already have enough info outside of the forum.

Newbie17

Newbie17

Seventh great-grandson of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Strong necropost game

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
If they were interested in the blackpill enough they would make accounts to lurk.
i woun't be here if i din't lurked before, also i like to have the butt hurt normies, give us some notoriety

Status