Serious Wtf is Slavpill

Y

Yonno

Recruit
★★
7d 14h 3m
It's always the same people posting Slavpill rhetorics over and over, usually by cherry picking pics. I've seen many Ruskies, Croatians and Serbians. Croatians and Serbs IMO are better looking than western people, because they have this darker, more manly look to them, and they have tall heights and sharp cheekbones with long noses.

Russians, esp the type from Moscow and Saint Petersburg tbh mostly look Nordic, like Putin. Height and framewise, not bad, just maybe some too much cheek fat. But even so, they have sharper features than Westerners and have more robust jaws too. I honestly don't think Slav men are ugly. Maybe worse styling sure, but genetically uglier I do not buy.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
70d 22h 15m
Another brutal slavpill

Speedloader

Speedloader

Lamp oil. Rope. Bombs
★★★★★
165d 13h 39m
This is what average street folk look like in Saint Petersburg

Wtf is this anime shit.

And by the way this is how typical slav looks like

L

Legallyblindcel

Recruit
2d 12h 59m
Sminem mogs us, Slavpill is cope by racebaiters

wasted12years

wasted12years

Legend
★★
62d 19h 32m
I've worked with plenty of Polish people who looked german and almost nordic basically chadlites. Some of them looked subhuman too. It's the same with every European phenotype. Theres beautiful ones and uglys.

Y

Yonno

Recruit
★★
7d 14h 3m
I've worked with plenty of Polish people who looked german and almost nordic basically chadlites. Some of them looked subhuman too. It's the same with every European phenotype. Theres beautiful ones and uglys.

Exactly
Avg Russians

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
★★★★★
7d 17h 31m
It's always the same people posting Slavpill rhetorics over and over, usually by cherry picking pics. I've seen many Ruskies, Croatians and Serbians. Croatians and Serbs IMO are better looking than western people, because they have this darker, more manly look to them, and they have tall heights and sharp cheekbones with long noses.

Russians, esp the type from Moscow and Saint Petersburg tbh mostly look Nordic, like Putin. Height and framewise, not bad, just maybe some too much cheek fat. But even so, they have sharper features than Westerners and have more robust jaws too. I honestly don't think Slav men are ugly. Maybe worse styling sure, but genetically uglier I do not buy.
This is a result of their nutrition and healthcare.
Any European can have this look if you have the same lifestyle that supports this growth

N

nihility

Demigod
★★★★★
251d 12h 49m
It's always a greycel

F

Forum_User_2345

Admiral
★★★★★
58d 13h 47m
This is cope. Any generic mayo can walk into a Russian church and have Russians try to speak Russian to him.
Putin and that guy standing in front of the leaning tower above look like they are from the far north (AKA the old finno-baltic territories); most Russians do not look like them. You can tell from their cheeks and frontal (brow) bone. Greta Thunberg also has this neotenic brow look.

Last edited:
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
38d 5h 51m
It's always a greycel

Slavic governments are sending agents to post misinformation. They don't want people in Slavlands to know about the slavpill. They want them to be good obedient disposable slaves that go to useless slavwars.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
144d 21h 1m
Their women want Western cock. That's why those married EE women take those "vacations" to Western Europe.

/thread

N

nihility

Demigod
★★★★★
251d 12h 49m
Slavic governments are sending agents to post misinformation. They don't want people in Slavlands to know about the slavpill. They want them to be good obedient disposable slaves that go to useless slavwars.
op got banned right after making this thread.Thanks to the mods for keeping this site from the anti-slavpill propaganda