Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wtf is Slavpill

Y

Yonno

Recruit
★★
It's always the same people posting Slavpill rhetorics over and over, usually by cherry picking pics. I've seen many Ruskies, Croatians and Serbians. Croatians and Serbs IMO are better looking than western people, because they have this darker, more manly look to them, and they have tall heights and sharp cheekbones with long noses.

Russians, esp the type from Moscow and Saint Petersburg tbh mostly look Nordic, like Putin. Height and framewise, not bad, just maybe some too much cheek fat. But even so, they have sharper features than Westerners and have more robust jaws too. I honestly don't think Slav men are ugly. Maybe worse styling sure, but genetically uglier I do not buy.

Another brutal slavpill

This is what average street folk look like in Saint Petersburg

Wtf is this anime shit.

And by the way this is how typical slav looks like
3FA52B1D 9A6E 4CA2 8099 0EA22AA2D7E5

Sminem mogs us, Slavpill is cope by racebaiters
C57

I've worked with plenty of Polish people who looked german and almost nordic basically chadlites. Some of them looked subhuman too. It's the same with every European phenotype. Theres beautiful ones and uglys.

I've worked with plenty of Polish people who looked german and almost nordic basically chadlites. Some of them looked subhuman too. It's the same with every European phenotype. Theres beautiful ones and uglys.

Exactly
Avg Russians

It's always the same people posting Slavpill rhetorics over and over, usually by cherry picking pics. I've seen many Ruskies, Croatians and Serbians. Croatians and Serbs IMO are better looking than western people, because they have this darker, more manly look to them, and they have tall heights and sharp cheekbones with long noses.

Russians, esp the type from Moscow and Saint Petersburg tbh mostly look Nordic, like Putin. Height and framewise, not bad, just maybe some too much cheek fat. But even so, they have sharper features than Westerners and have more robust jaws too. I honestly don't think Slav men are ugly. Maybe worse styling sure, but genetically uglier I do not buy.
This is a result of their nutrition and healthcare.
Any European can have this look if you have the same lifestyle that supports this growth

It's always a greycel

This is cope. Any generic mayo can walk into a Russian church and have Russians try to speak Russian to him.
Putin and that guy standing in front of the leaning tower above look like they are from the far north (AKA the old finno-baltic territories); most Russians do not look like them. You can tell from their cheeks and frontal (brow) bone. Greta Thunberg also has this neotenic brow look.

Last edited:
It's always a greycel

Slavic governments are sending agents to post misinformation. They don't want people in Slavlands to know about the slavpill. They want them to be good obedient disposable slaves that go to useless slavwars.

Their women want Western cock. That's why those married EE women take those "vacations" to Western Europe.

/thread

Slavic governments are sending agents to post misinformation. They don't want people in Slavlands to know about the slavpill. They want them to be good obedient disposable slaves that go to useless slavwars.
op got banned right after making this thread.Thanks to the mods for keeping this site from the anti-slavpill propaganda