Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wtf is the drivers license pill?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Somebody elab, I have a drivers license but Im still incel so it cant be that

There's no car for your face.

I find it as encouragement for incels who don't have licenses to go out and try to obtain one. No foid will ever want a guy without a car. Even at my lowly wagecuck job many of the highschoolers have jobs and cars so how can you expect to compete without a permit to drive in your country? My take on the pill

Somebody elab, I have a drivers license but Im still incel so it cant be that
I report any content on the driver licence pill. To cut a long story short some fags on this forum say its demasculating for foids to drive when they don't have a driving licence. It's an insult to the blackpill and lookism because any fag can get a driving licence but what is a 5 foot 5 manlet supposed to do? Just get LLS bro and be 5"7 bro! I will continue to report the driving licence pill and any fag discussing it do so at your own peril.
I find it as encouragement for incels who don't have licenses to go out and try to obtain one. No foid will ever want a guy without a car. Even at my lowly wagecuck job many of the highschoolers have jobs and cars so how can you expect to compete without a permit to drive in your country? My take on the pill
Potato iq. I know chads who have no car and slay.

Last edited:
Foids dont want a guy who cant drive a car.

It's low iq cope. Incel driving a lambo is still incel.

It’s a legit theory
t. licenselet

Wtf are you talking about man? My 7/10 jacked football playing Tyrone roommate is car less, broke, and jobless and brought home different girls every night. No girls give a FUCK about whether a handsome man has a car or not. Also I have a car and a license and no girls give a FUCK!

This at least applies in the US where ppl get their licenses younger than other nations
:no: Get a driving licence or stfu. Faggy pill should be banned already.
Wtf are you talking about man? My 7/10 jacked football playing Tyrone roommate is car less, broke, and jobless and brought home different girls every night. No girls give a FUCK about whether a handsome man has a car or not
THIS

Potato iq. I know chads who have no car and slay.
Are you a virgin?
Wtf are you talking about man? My 7/10 jacked football playing Tyrone roommate is car less, broke, and jobless and brought home different girls every night. No girls give a FUCK about whether a handsome man has a car or not. Also I have a car and a license and no girls give a FUCK!
Cherrypick if not trolling

It's just another thing that makes you feel worse when it's something that everyone else, including holes can do so easily.

It's an insult to the blackpill and lookism because any fag can get a driving licence

Sure this is not about lookism. Nobody made such assumption. It is about materialism.

Also: ''People will say naively, just make your driver licence brah. You just need 2000 Euro for it here in Germany. Also, you do have to do a lot for it. Theory with 14 topics and 12 driving lessons. It will cost a lot of time as well.''

In addition to it @Vorbei has already stated that this is also associated with the age pill or in general growing older. It lost its special touch after a certain age just like anything else.

Perhaps I have some mentally issues, I do not really know, but I really get mad over this topic. I am not even kidding here. Seeing a younger female driving gives me homicidal ideation.

It's low iq cope. Incel driving a lambo is still incel.

This is also another thing. It is not about getting some female with it, this is nonsense. It is about getting mogged by a female.

I do have now intentions to get any licence out there, so no female can mogg me anymore.

:no: Get a driving licence or stfu. Faggy pill should be banned already.

By the way, do you have a driver licence and a car?

Sure this is not about lookism. Nobody made such assumption. It is about materialism.

Also: ''People will say naively, just make your driver licence brah. You just need 2000 Euro for it here in Germany. Also, you do have to do a lot for it. Theory with 14 topics and 12 driving lessons. It will cost a lot of time as well.''

In addition to it @Vorbei has already stated that this is also associated with the age pill or in general growing older. It lost its special touch after a certain age just like anything else.

Perhaps I have some mentally issues, I do not really know, but I really get mad over this topic. I am not even kidding here. Seeing a younger female driving gives me homicidal ideation.

This is also another thing. It is not about getting some female with it, this is nonsense. It is about getting mogged by a female.

I do have now intentions to get any licence out there, so no female can mogg me anymore.

By the way, do you have a driver licence and a car?
Yes I do. A lot of my friends don't and they have fucked virgins. If you feel so strongly about it stop fapping to yourself in the gym, wageslave and buy driving lessons. FFS.

I dont think Ive ever heard of a more retarded theory, whoever came up with this is out of their mind, this is on par with "just be ethnic"

Yes I do.

I knew it. This is why it is no problem for you.

A lot of my friends don't and they have fucked virgins.

Like I once stated, it is not about that.

If you feel so strongly about it stop fapping to yourself in the gym, wageslave and buy driving lessons. FFS.

Some really good hints here... Guess what I am doing right now...? And like I said, you cannot ''buy'' a driver licence here in Germany.

I dont think Ive ever heard of a more retarded theory, whoever came up with this is out of their mind

It is because you cannot understand it, you do not need to because you already have it.

I knew it. This is why it is no problem for you.

Like I once stated, it is not about that.

Some really good hints here... Guess what I am doing right now...? And like I said, you cannot ''buy'' a driver licence here in Germany.

It is because you cannot understand it, you do not need to because you already have it.
Listen nigga. I told you friends don't have one and slay. Yes you can't buy one but you can buy driving lessons and then you need to rely on your average iq to pass the fucking test. If you are too retarded to pass then you should kys tbh.

No the last poster can understand it you are just too low effort and too iq to get one.

I have a drivers license but Im still incel so it cant be that

It is not about that. A driver licence won't make you a slayer and everybody knows it. It is about materialism and getting mogged by females or in general.

Having a car increases the odds of at least being used as a mode of transportation by a foid. Sort of like being a cab driver that gets paid in lies.

Even if you don't have a car you should have a license. Hell, I know people without licenses that drive! Fuckers can't read and fear the license process. Even though they have the illiterate test! Dude would rather pay tickets than admit to being stupid.

The carpill is real. But only if you're low inhib.

Listen nigga. I told you friends don't have one and slay.

Listen nigga, I told you already plenty of times, it is not about that.

No the last poster can understand it you are just too low effort and too iq to get one.

No, he did not get it at all, like you. Because you brought up this nonsense again:
Listen nigga. I told you friends don't have one and slay.

You are right with one thing, every fucking fag can get a driver licence, you are the living proof of that - and for me, I applied myself to a driving school nearby.

Listen nigga, I told you already plenty of times, it is not about that.

No, he did not get it at all, like you. Because you brought up this nonsense again:

You are right with one thing, every fucking fag can get a driver licence, you are the living proof of that - and for me, I applied myself to a driving school nearby.
Good. Now be a good fag and get your driving licence. If you want to advocate foids' licences being revoked that's a separate matter but bitching about something you can change which the complete antithesis of the blackpiill should be bannable IMHO.

You are shitting on every incel by compartmentalising the driving licence pill in with the heightpill meekspill etc.

Good. Now be a good fag and get your driving licence.

I will for sure, it will start on Thursday though.

If you want to advocate foids' licences being revoked that's a separate matter

I would love that, if that happens. Only the mere imagination of it, gives me a more tranquil mode.

You are shitting on every incel by compartmentalising the driving licence pill in with the heightpill meekspill etc.

I just want to make clear for everyone: I never made any connections to these significant pills. There are also huge differences in America and Germany, so this might be another ''only for Germans''-thing. Getting a driver licence and getting a leg elongation (height pill for example) is something different and of course not comparable to each other.

I would love that, if that happens. Only the mere imagination of it, gives me a more tranquil mode.

I just want to make clear for everyone: I never made any connections to these significant pills. There are also huge differences in America and Germany, so this might be another ''only for Germans''-thing. Getting a driver licence and getting a leg elongation (height pill for example) is something different and of course not comparable to each other.

You need to stop calling it a pill.

There aint no fucking difference in Germany or America nigga. Both countries an incel can get a driving licence.

Good luck for Thursday.

I used to be desperate for a driver's license because in my flawed train of thought, I thought that if I had a car/license, I'd be seen as more independent in the eyes of women, more manly, etc. But, I unveiled the truth to my hellish disposition; I am an ugly man. There is no hope. Having a license won't do me any good. So, I gave up. Now I'm LDARing in peace.

The driver's licensepill is slowly chipping away at my sanity. Literally never began for licenselets.

There aint no fucking difference in Germany or America nigga. Both countries an incel can get a driving licence.

What I meant was, It is different in what you have to do and pricewise. But of course everybody can do it, if you bring 2000 Euro (here in Germany).

Good luck for Thursday.

Thanks though, I will do it.

I thought that if I had a car/license, I'd be seen as more independent in the eyes of women, more manly, etc. But, I unveiled the truth to my hellish disposition; I am an ugly man. There is no hope. Having a license won't do me any good. So, I gave up. Now I'm LDARing in peace.

At least do it for yourself. You are a man. Your mother will even give you a car for free... this makes me kinda jealous, since I have to buy a car by myself after I will get my driver licence.

Last edited:
Guys with a drivers licence can be providers for foids. That's why foids want guys with a license.

Being carless ties into the agepill because not having a car is something that is seen as more of a negative when you get older - if you don't have a car, if you don't even have a driving licence, are you really cut out to "man up" and provide for a family? It's common for me to see women use "have my own car" on dating websites to signal independence and "having their shit together", the implication being that any potential partner needs to meet this standard too.

Of course this doesn't really apply to people living in big cities or youngcels and it's not as big of a deal as face, height etc. but it's another potential red flag for women like not having a presence on social media.

It should just fall under the low IQ pill. If you seriously cannot manage driving a fucking car you are easily within the worst 1-3% of overall cognitive performance.

No need to travel with bus in case of hero

Women endlessly complained about being treated like a piece of meat by men but it's actually women that treat men this way, males in their eyes are nothing more than a hotdog & a face, if you don't measure up in those areas then your worth is solely as a money provider, emotional tampon or personal butler.

The car, a prominent symbol of masculinity, is an important asset not only for foids to view you as a man, but also for yourself. Not having a car is emasculating, but even worse is not even possessing the main prerequisite for a car: A drivers license. In the current year, femoids are also allowed to possess a car. Thus, when a man without a license sees a femoid driving a car, the feeling of emasculation can be immense. Even worse is the feeling if the man is an incel. Not only is he not able to obtain sex with that femoid, but the femoid is also displaying a show of masculinity which the incel cannot emulate.

The car, a prominent symbol of masculinity, is an important asset not only for foids to view you as a man, but also for yourself. Not having a car is emasculating, but even worse is not even possessing the main prerequisite for a car: A drivers license. In the current year, femoids are also allowed to possess a car. Thus, when a man without a license sees a femoid driving a car, the feeling of emasculation can be immense. Even worse is the feeling if the man is an incel. Not only is he not able to obtain sex with that femoid, but the femoid is also displaying a show of masculinity which the incel cannot emulate.
Sums up my opinion very well. A man without a car and a driver license is automatically seen as a beta loser.