Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Wtf is this, JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-

"Welcome to Pink Pill Feminism!
This forum is based on the Pink Pill philosophy, a subset of radical feminism that focuses on the sex-based oppression of women. Women deserve to freely express their thoughts and opinions on the internet without getting censored or banned. That is why this forum was created, to serve as a free speech platform where women can discuss anything, especially topics that might be considered controversial or unpopular.

Although this is a free-speech forum, all users must adhere to these rules"

Screenshot 20201114 181927

Literally who cares.

It'll be dead in a week, a month at best.

Posts will incude,

"Why are bad boys so bad?"

"Why are all men cheaters? (chad)"

"Got my period today! Men have it so easy!"

"Women give birth, so we're special!"

probably run by a jew or a soycuck.

run boys a feminazi support group lmao, foids are funny cunts.

I believe in the pipi poopoo pill

"RadFemTears" -- soon on reddit. Actually, wait. Wahmen are oppressed that's why they (men that they hired off their onlyfans money that is) had to create this totally not hateful site.

Last edited:
Literally who cares.

Posts will incude,

49 users jfl

What a joke. Even the wasteland .net moggs this shit forum

Women deserve to freely express their thoughts and opinions on the internet without getting censored or banned.
when have women EVER been sensored for their radical feminist views?

when have women EVER been sensored for their radical feminist views?
Jfl, they live in a different world
Literally who cares.

Posts will incude,

Facts

Last edited:
Women deserve to freely express their thoughts and opinions on the internet without getting censored or banned.
We all know what their "thoughts and opinions" look like: hate men, kill all men, emasculate 99% of men, round up sub8 men in concentration camps, etc.

We all know what their "thoughts and opinions" look like: hate men, kill all men, emasculate 99% of men, round up sub8 men in concentration camps, etc.

Take the pinkpill JFL:lul:

Take the pinkpill JFL:lul:
take the pinkpill: no matter how privileged foids already are, they still will feel themselves oppressed as long as men exist.

Its scary how uncreative women are, its like they aren't even human, they literally can't come up with anything new, they can only copy men

at least we don't call ourselves free speech

No normieniggers allowed :feelsLSD:

Literally who cares.

Posts will incude,

That last one is a lie
Just like Cake

Could you imagine if women suffered real sex based oppression? They would literally kill themselves in a week

Could you imagine if women suffered real sex based oppression? They would literally kill themselves in a week

B-But queens do get oppression you inkwell!

What retardation they have there. Man hate is everywhere, no one will take the pinkpill down, but they will try to take down the others. They are also not very mainstream, like reddit and twitter.

Screen Shot 2020 11 14 at 71714 PM

I thought cuckit would take it down.

I plan to just talk there, but i expect to be banned in like 2 minutes bc im neither incel or femcel

I'm just here to read

Literally who cares.

Posts will incude,

I plan to just talk there, but i expect to be banned in like 2 minutes bc im neither incel or femcel

I'm just here to read
Women rlly want to feel opressed, at least let me give you some REAL reasons to feel opressed and afraid.

Women rlly want to feel opressed, at least let me give you some REAL reasons to feel opressed and afraid.

some shit like "I'm approached by ugly beta males" or some shit

to serve as a free speech platform where women can discuss anything, especially topics that might be considered controversial or unpopular.

Need that safespace to discuss gulags for sub-chads

I thought associating the color pink with womyn was considered misogyny.

There site will not grow because foids who want to kill and enslave all non chad men already have a larger platforms like twitter and reddit.

Radical feminism = A bullshit philosophy conjured up by fat and/or ugly controlling white women.

Normie to stacy tier white women jump on the feminism bandwagon opportunistically as a way to control men (by withholding sex). White Chads in power allow it.

Hurts all of society especially lower tier LMS white men. Lower tier white men settle for Asian women.

Asian men suffer the most as a result of feminism.

Everyone loses because of White women's insecurity, desire to control, and pure selfishness.

What oppression? Women are fucking PRIVILEGED

I thought that being pinkpilled mean being a tranny!

This won't be fixed unless there's an actual war. It'll be fixed forever then. Enjoy it while you can foids and cucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back