Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WTF is *********...this shit is sick .

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200725 204428 Chrome

Honestly whether you agree with them or not, the complete lack of censorship is great. I just wonder how long it'll last.

This is a joke right?

They just make us look bad

lol based. IT fags will be seething

This is so explicit jfl, must be some trolls acting out as pedos. You can't be that stupid and post this shit on the internet, I just refuse to believe it.

Being a pedo has nothing to do with inceldom, if you are a creepy incel pervert people think you could be a pedophile but that is not the case. It is a sexual preference, nothing to do with inceldom.

Do you notice how pedos often have children themselves yet there still is this stereotype that it is the creepy loner who is the pedo, the real pedos walk among normies. It is the same with rape, there is more chance of a normie raping a woman after a party than a neckbeard who is in bedroom alone.

It's a damn psyop!

how is this not all over IT?

This is so explicit jfl, must be some trolls acting out as pedos. You can't be that stupid and post this shit on the internet, I just refuse to believe it.
it does smell like a false flag. its so over the top its hard to take serious

I lost to that tbh. Reminds me of the blogs Psy would write.

It's just the new "Raping Girls is Fun". Nathan Larson has a tradition of starting relatively normal incel sites and then turning them into full-blown rape- and pedo-apology sites.

It's just living IT living rent free in your head

Like it's a bad bait but IT can't any different and needs it for their agenda.

They screenshot pretty much every thread

Smells like honeypot

everyone on that forum is probably larping and just using it as a place to be edgy

Owner is Nathan Larson

Can anyone PM me Nathan's new blog, if you have the link?

Put that site in black list and stop to talk about it. It's pure garbage.

falseflag+psyop website
they were talking about how to make loli dolls out of corpses

Wow, yet normies and fed fags hate us for being ugly and autistic, yet let these sick fucks lost seriously wrong shit.

However wrong their shit is, yes for freedom of speech, definitely on of the most important things

It's some pedo with wife and children larping as incel.

Jeez wtf.
Looks like a falseflag/bait site to make incels look bad tbh.

What wageslave FBIcels have to do in order to continue bowing their heads

Last edited:
That site is based af. Whether they make us look bad or not I don’t care. We already looked bad before that site so what’s the difference. I just respect the fact that they don’t censor a single thing and is probably the most based site I have seen. I am also happy that it makes the soyboys at IT seethe
that's pretty based
Tbh
everyone on that forum is probably larping and just using it as a place to be edgy
That’s exactly what the site is for. Nobody who is serious is going to name their website *********

Who gives a fuck

Pretty sure that site is ran by IncelTears

Yeah its all a show.

fbi should be knocking on that guy's door pretty soon, how stupid do you have to be to support crime on the clearnet.

the other likelihood is that the poster is an undercover FBI agent.

Besides the point, child abuse is pretty disgusting and those who abuse children in any way should be severely punished. And no IT cucks, children doesn't include 16 year old fully grown women. Child = under the age of 13

This doesnt look like a "real" website.The post are very similiar to each other,also many accounts are named after users here.
This looks like some sort of honey pot scheme,I cant point it out but something is off about the writing style,kinda uncanny valley tbh.

Based.org
I'm going to join. Wish me luck.