Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wtf is wrong with my ethnic skin????

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I don't mean the obvious metaphorical/ philosophical way, I mean wtf is this on my skin below my elbow???

IMG 20201108 133704

Brutal mogs me. Too many fakecel curries on this forum. :reeeeee:

Light skin curry :chad::banhammer:

you're light skinned that means the problem is mostly your face and body

Wtf am I a fakecel?
Re the skin, @RREEEEEEEEE @Legendarywristcel @curryZoomercoomer @curry_subhuman any ideas???

Last time i saw your pic, you were fat. Cant tell fakecel or not unless you lose the weight.

Last time i saw your pic, you were fat. Cant tell fakecel or not unless you lose the weight.
Yep still fat, pic I showed u and weight now are same.
I meant any idea about the skin thing? Is it a common curry thing??

Ffs I meant the thing below my elbow what weird brown dot thing.

Skin colour is not cope, skin whitening is a $13bn industry in Asia

No going by your pic, youre most likely incel coz of your face and how fat you are.

Lets motivate each other to lose weight?

it never began for curries

Light skinned curry:chad: :banhammer:

you belong on looksmax asking these questions dipshit.
Would 10% lactic acid + hyaraulonic acid 2% BA in the morning followed by hot compress and 1% retinol before bed help you think??

Fucking Jesus’ smelly dick that arm mogs my matchsticks attached to my shoulders

I want to see how fat you are. I think I am between fat and normal.

I want to see how fat you are. I think I am between fat and normal.
I'm pretty fat man, 94kg, 176cm, so technically obese, few weeks ago got so fat even started losing traps and pecs. Got the diet sorted now, so shape is JUST beggining to return, but am still disgustingly fat and when I sit down you can see the gross belly
Don't have a protruding belly that hangs over the belt, but have fat at sides, sort of like the thing that looks really hot on foids, love handles, but looks disgusting on dudes.

Last edited:
This.

OP why do you insist on identifying as curry when you can easily pass for white? 3/4ths white and 1/4 Punjabi? That's white enough! Many Italians with North African influence are less white than you.
1/4 curry, but the half that is Latin us not pure white, the only pure white Latinos are in the southern cone, and are mainly Nazis. My mum is white, 1 of her brothers is white, other brother is like me, other brother is brown.

The other quarter of me is Farsi, which is pretty similar to curry, just that they are pure Aryan and have a different religion and don't eat spicy food.

Also I live in Asia, where the foids basically have their own version of Jim crow laws, where 1 drop of non white blood makes you non white (although noodlewhores love to talk about how they have a great great great grandad who came to China from Portugal or Bosnia or Sweden, so they are part white)
Also forearm mogs me
My forearms are shit, they let me down on lifts, that's why @Colvin76 can mog me so bad even though he's a teenager
Dude take a hard brush and rub it because that is dirt filthy dirt ffs dude take some showers.
I shower minimum once, sometimes even twice a day, and I use kojic acid X glutathione X papaya soap like the SEA noodlewhores to make skin lighter, I have scrubbed itz scratched it, but still there.

Last edited:
I'm pretty fat man, 94kg, 176cm, so technically obese, few weeks ago got so fat even started losing traps and pecs. Got the diet sorted now, so shape is JUST beggining to return, but am still disgustingly fat and when I sit down you can see the gross belly
Don't have a protruding belly that hangs over the belt, but have fat at sides, sort of like the thing that looks really hot on foids, love handles, but looks disgusting on dudes.

View attachment 368698
View attachment 368699
Oh you are large but it isn’t that bad. I’ve seen much worse.

@Legendarywristcel

He looks forearm maxxed but his wrist is one of a Truecel

Also arms look like white
No man, forearm maxxing would be like Stallone, not me.
Wrists are ok, I can wear Panerai and Planet Ocean and not look out of place.

Firearms are super hard to develop too, this is them 15 years ago

Screenshot 20201109 022642

This is now (second pic is me just v tanned, and you can just see the meaty part of them), nowhere near as much change as u get in something like triceps.

Screenshot 20201109 022501

Screenshot 20201109 022420

you look white tbh, idk
No think it's because a) inside of arm is naturally always lighter b) haven't really been out in sun much.

My skin is light, but my forearms, below t-shirt line, calves, and face are dark
@Legendarywristcel

He looks forearm maxxed but his wrist FACE/RACE is one of a Truecel

Also arms look like white

Fixed it for you

Last edited:
You’re still hiding your writs :feelswhere:

You need to take the wrist pill:feelsseriously:

Also you frame mog me and have white skin

:chad::banhammer:

You’re still hiding your writs :feelswhere:

You need to take the wrist pill:feelsseriously:

Also you frame mog me and have white skin

:chad::banhammer:
Where should I measure my wrist? Is it the part where the bone comes out, or where the hand starts?

No man, forearm maxxing would be like Stallone, not me.
Wrists are ok, I can wear Panerai and Planet Ocean and not look out of place.

Firearms are super hard to develop too, this is them 15 years ago

View attachment 368766

This is now (second pic is me just v tanned, and you can just see the meaty part of them), nowhere near as much change as u get in something like triceps.

View attachment 368767

View attachment 368768

No think it's because a) inside of arm is naturally always lighter b) haven't really been out in sun much.

My skin is light, but my forearms, below t-shirt line, calves, and face are dark

Fixed it for you
how old are you