Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF Matrix 4 coming out

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Matrixlossus
FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKRK

As few of you know, like legit few I think cuz rip oldcels, I have big autism for virtual reality created by fuck knows who or what and big autism for Matrix ngl.. I have legit rewatched the trilogy probs like 15 times at this point it's so jsut so perfect ngl.

They're legit filming this shit @ this moment just lol and it will come out in 2021, fucking slayer 1 year I hope I will be alive jfl time to gymmax or some shit to not rot away too much ded sded srde sded srs ded s r s buddy ded srs

b u d d y
o
y
o

Never seen any of them

MAY-TRICKS

Neat, wonder how will they try and sell it though. Knowing how Hollywood is today it will probably be some feminist garbage.

Hollyweird has had a pretty good streak of fucking up old franchises, we'll see if that streak continues this decade.

That’s neet bruv

MAY-TRICKS

Neat, wonder how will they try and sell it though. Knowing how Hollywood is today it will probably be some feminist garbage.
It will be about them wanting to plug themselves back into the simulation tbh

Wtf my nigga Morpheus Laurence Fishburne might not be in Matrix 4. I think I am done

You guys are probably right about this penislossus. Fuck I hope Morpheus will be there or else wtf nigga

Didn't neo die in third or did I misunderstood it?

I wish it doesn't push femenist agenda like every movie nowadays