Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wtf, my 70 something year old granddad mogs me

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I posted a thread a few weeks ago about my grandma being in the hospital and rumors are going around that my grandpa has a girlfriend now?? Wtf. Idk if it’s true I’m just hearing rumor from what my mom is saying but my mom has always despised my dad’s family and tried to make them seem bad, especially my grandma.

NO, he is not rich.

Last edited:
Same in my case, one is dead and the other mogs me into the gates of oblivion. He is taller and has better hairline. Really brutal.
Mine lost his hair, and it seems that my dad is basically losing his hair (my dad is in his really late 40’s, I think he’s 50 Now I forgot). My other grandpa (who died) and was the last man I cried for (except for when I was young and I thought my dad was being taken away, but that was before this grandpa died) was really hard working

Maybe he has a lot of money

Maybe he has a lot of money
I very much doubt it he lives in the projects and relies off of military checks cuz he served in Korea and everyone in my family has been telling him to go back to his home country n live peacefully off the government even better

one of grandpas died at 71

My grandmother is 88 i think and she's alone since she was 40 something and her husband died. She's the only foid i respect ngl

My grandmother is 88 i think and she's alone since she was 40 something and her husband died. She's the only foid i respect ngl

wtf based 1940’s ethical femoids:feelsautistic:

wtf based 1940’s ethical femoids:feelsautistic:
She was born in 32' or 33' i think and obviously all women are the same but society was based back then and they teached them well how to behave tbh

Sometimes foids will hook up with an old man to get $$$$
ya Ik sugar daddy’s but idk how old the gf is supposedly but either way the man ain’t rich tbh.

Same in my case, one is dead and the other mogs me into the gates of oblivion. He is taller and has better hairline. Really brutal.
damn. being mogged by grandpa is extremely brutal. really destroys a man. we are 1/3 their age yet don't even 1/100 the sexual experience. JFL at us