Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel wuhan virus weapon concept "confirmed!" It's kung flu!

do you like kung flu?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
wuhan virus weapon concept "confirmed!" It's kung flu!

If real, i figured the wuhan v was a weapon, why not right? Everything else is...

For a while i considered wuhan v to be just a hong kong distraction so as to disguise some kind of mil event. Oh well... Sometimes im wrong.

So anyway, this hopefully ruins my other prediction of a (((Chinese global takeover))). If indeed it's a real thing.

So maybe the White race (and therefore, all other races) has a good chance of survival after all?

As much as i hate having hope, i do trust in, "the random."

So let us (lettuce) prey that it also infects (((Russia))) and isfail! - That is, of course, if it's a real thing in the first place! - if you cannot hate (((them))) enough to wish them gone, then simply hate all bullies and want them gone instead! (Same ending;; )

Incel brothers of all races and creeds, except (((the tribe))) rejoice! We can rule the wasteland if we stop eating (((toxic garbage foods))) and start eating wild natural foods!

Be sure you know how to purify water!

This world is fucking scary man, man.

Enter The Wuhan

"Your vote will be publicly visible" strikes again

Everybody was KUNGFLU FIGHTING!

lold at kung flu ngl. i wouldn't be surprised if it's a bio weapon tbh, especially now that the situation between world superpowers is heating up.
Is that bad? Idk what it means.
I thought it meant anyone could see the poll even if they don't vote...
it means that everyone can see what user voted for what option. it can make some high-inhibcels avoid voting or vote falsely.

Coronavirus conspiracy

lold at kung flu ngl. i wouldn't be surprised if it's a bio weapon tbh, especially now that the situation between world superpowers is heating up.

it means that everyone can see what user voted for what option. it can make some high-inhibcels avoid voting or vote falsely.
Oh. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to hate that option in the future.

P.s. i stole the kung flu name from a comment from

It was too funny to ignore.