Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WW3 will never happen

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
And this is not because humanity is good now. It is still horrible. In fact, it's just an example of how things are worse than ever. They have only mastered how to manipulate and deceive into keeping a rotting corpse alive. That's all the west is now, a rotting corpse degrading from the inside and will eternally do so from now on. It's just, they know how to manage it and keep a lie going.

We desperately need it to happen. Not only will it set things right men will have a purpose again. But it will never happen. We will just stay subdued zombies until we die.

I hope it happens ngl

Blame the invention of nuclear weapons.

I prey everynight like a meteorite hitting the earth..

Mutual assured destruction is a bitch.
I assure you that WW3 would've already happened had the US never invented the atomic bomb.

Fuck all of those scientists who worked on the Manhattan Project.
It ensured that humanity will forever be rotting and stagnant, and that everyone will be zombified to avoid any outbursts that they all want out

Blame the invention of nuclear weapons.
Most nations probably already have a secret defense system for it

The problem is, war isn't like it was during the napoleonic/ww era, now it's big superpowers camping little shitholes so that (((they))) can keep selling weapon

We can only hope china and/or india decide to aggresively oppose the us and israel