Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious XOR and FrothySolutions are the most blackpilled users on the forum. We should all respect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
D

I received a 30% warning for "personal attack" for calling out FrothySolutions for being a larper/infiltrator, while that same person who I called out not only isnt banned, but receives special protection from the mods despite being bluepilled on a blackpilled forum.

I have learnt from my mistakes. I was in the wrong for calling out such a valued member of the forum who contributes so many high IQ and blackpilled threads, without whom this forum would be nothing. FrothySolutions and XOR are my favourite users, their views are very aligned with the blackpill, thank you to the mods for helping me to appreciate them as valued contributors to the forum.

Last edited:
ok thats cool and all but do u wanna see a bison

based @WithoutMe

the enemy of my enemy is

A. not your friend?
B. your friend?

Brutal tbh, i don't know about Frothysolutions but Xor is clearly an infiltrator

@WithoutMe'sBull

Since the other mods are too by the books for this job, we're gonna have to ask you, the secret mod.

Brutal tbh, i don't know about Frothysolutions but Xor is clearly an infiltrator

how dare you insult XOR, do you want a warning for "personal attack"? Learn to respect them the same way I have, if you cant realise that they're blackpilled then you dont belong here!

@TheSecondComing I have more bison vids if u want to see
but that is my favorite ngl I cry when i see it i like bison :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

if you aren't sucking XOR's dick

you're not truly blackpilled :soy:

(This comment was sponsored by XOR)

brutal Bleackpihll. xor ancd f rotdhy play 4d cheese to get their opponents banned. extremely machivailean, very dark triad and Blackpilled

how dare you insult XOR, do you want a warning for "personal attack"? Learn to respect them the same way I have, if you cant realise that they're blackpilled then you dont belong here!
Lmao this will be a cucked forum in a couple of years ngl

@FrothySolutions @XOR
are you really who you say you are?

@TheSecondComing I have more bison vids if u want to see
but that is my favorite ngl I cry when i see it i like bison :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
i think you might have posted that one in a different thread already tbh

This thread will be removed too

I have a feeling that froty may be indeed FBI.
The way he posts and answers is confusing and shady without making a point.

OP when his edginess isn't praised:View attachment 233150

how is this thread "edgy" in any way whatsoever? it's like you dont even know the meaning of the word JFL.
YOU ARE A RETARD!

Also, the fact that 90% of this forum is calling out FrothySolutions while you are part of that tiny minority who supports him is a good indicator of your mindset and beliefs.

But you know what, you and WithoutMe have convinced me that he's legit, so im going to start changing my beliefs to match those of Frothy, otherwise i'll get banned.

Never began for detectivecels and beyond over for personalattackcels!
Images

OP when his edginess isn't praised:View attachment 233150
how is this thread "edgy" in any way whatsoever? it's like you dont even know the meaning of the word JFL.
YOU ARE A RETARD!

Also, the fact that 90% of this forum is calling out FrothySolutions while you are part of that tiny minority who supports him is a good indicator of your mindset and beliefs.

But you know what, you and WithoutMe have convinced me that he's legit, so im going to start changing my beliefs to match those of Frothy, otherwise i'll get banned.
ScornedStoic is pretty low IQ tbh

Moderators have made some very strange decisions when giving me warnings too.

Moderators have made some very strange decisions when giving me warnings too.

Fuck em, bunch of losers who cant even do their job properly, who the fuck made them mod JFL, literally anybody else could do a better job.

Fuck em, bunch of losers who cant even do their job properly, who the fuck made them mod JFL, literally anybody else could do a better job.

I would volunteer to be a moderator but then I don't want to spend my entire life making sure people on a forum behave for free.... I think it requires very strange mentality to want to be a moderator for free... Basically power hungry people who have nothing else to do with their time. They probably having a giggle at your thread atm.

I have a feeling that froty may be indeed FBI.
The way he posts and answers is confusing and shady without making a point.
Yeah, his posts aren't very clear, you could almost say they're... frothy

Is 90% you and BlkPillPres? Because I've only see you and him make threads. Not the case for XOR though.

Gotta justify that department budget so they 'activate' their autism agents to try and provoke us into doing something stupid they can nail us for afterwards.

"See, boss! You can't nix my position! I'm important!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back