Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

XOR Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Discuss your experiences, vent, or share anything related to @XOR

ban that nigger tbh
foids have no place amongst gods like us

Strong

Maybe he is just low t?

I cant pronounce his name.

XOR gate (sometimes EOR, or EXOR and pronounced as Exclusive OR) is a digital logic gate that gives a true (1 or HIGH) output when the number of true inputs is odd. An XOR gate implements an exclusive or; that is, true output results if one, and only one, of the inputs to the gate is true.
XOR is a binary operation, it stands for "exclusive or", that is to say, the resulting bit evaluates to one if only exactly one of the bits is set. ... Properties: The operation is commutative, associative and self-inverse. It is also the same as addition modulo 2.
XOR is defined as exclusive or for two integers say a and b. To find XOR, we will first find the binary representation of both a and b. Lets do this also by example. Suppose a = 7 and b = 10. So binary representation of a = 111 (see explanation above) and b = 1010

Real talk: have we had any actual confirmation or is this still just a pitchfork mob? I’m not necessarily defending them, just curious.

XOR gate (sometimes EOR, or EXOR and pronounced as Exclusive OR) is a digital logic gate that gives a true (1 or HIGH) output when the number of true inputs is odd. An XOR gate implements an exclusive or; that is, true output results if one, and only one, of the inputs to the gate is true.
XOR is a binary operation, it stands for "exclusive or", that is to say, the resulting bit evaluates to one if only exactly one of the bits is set. ... Properties: The operation is commutative, associative and self-inverse. It is also the same as addition modulo 2.
XOR is defined as exclusive or for two integers say a and b. To find XOR, we will first find the binary representation of both a and b. Lets do this also by example. Suppose a = 7 and b = 10. So binary representation of a = 111 (see explanation above) and b = 1010
Xor is pretty useful in adders ngl

Should be banned

Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Plato IQ

everything has been said

Real talk: have we had any actual confirmation or is this still just a pitchfork mob? I’m not necessarily defending them, just curious.
As far as I know its still a mob.

I don't care about him

Unsure on the foid question, so I'll just assume he's a dude, but I do love this extremely based thread he made:

He seems like he has a good moral alignment, and in fact I think his earlier threads come strong and are pretty high IQ, but there are some questionable stuff he posts that seem a bit bluepilled.

As far as I know its still a mob.

You niggers need to read XOR's post and comment history from the very start and put two and two together. The very early posts and comments are very, very suspect.

Like I keep saying, worst case: foid, best case: blue pilled faggot.

Last edited:
You niggers need to read XOR's posts from the very start and put two and two together.
But that’s not proof. That’s just “he types femininely”.
I don’t doubt you on the case of his views being wrong but there’s no proof he’s a she.

if he is a she you all prove the theory of how incels will fuck eachother over for pussy as everyone who keeps making threads For her massive attention needs.

“if I @ the possible female and insult her, maybe she’ll give me attention!”-simping through overt aggression she obviously wants (I’ve seen it on literally every men’s only platforms women are in)

again though it’s not a female. “Posts” doesn’t matter unless it’s the admittance of him being a her.

But that’s not proof. That’s just “he types femininely”.
I don’t doubt you on the case of his views being wrong but there’s no proof he’s a she.

if he is a she you all prove the theory of how incels will fuck eachother over for pussy as everyone who keeps making threads For her massive attention needs.

“if I @ the possible female and insult her, maybe she’ll give me attention!”-simping through overt aggression she obviously wants (I’ve seen it on literally every men’s only platforms women are in)

again though it’s not a female. “Posts” doesn’t matter unless it’s the admittance of him being a her.

You're right, there is no smoking gun yet.

But there is something else that is particularly strange: XOR is DEAD SILENT about all of this and has never responded to any '@'s regarding any accusation of anything. Silence is not necessarily admittance of guilt, I get that, but even FrothySolutions has responded to accusations of being blue pilled and posting blue pilled crap.

And this isn't even addressing the issue of being a foid, it's just the blue
pilled bullshit that we can see she's quiet about. The user could easily prove that they're male.

You're right, there is no smoking gun yet.

But there is something else that is particularly strange: XOR is DEAD SILENT about all of this and has never responded to any '@'s regarding any accusation of anything. Silence is not necessarily admittance of guilt, I get that, but even FrothySolutions has responded to accusations of being blue pilled and posting blue pilled crap.

And this isn't even addressing the issue of being a foid, it's just the blue
pilled bullshit that we can see she's quiet about. The user could easily prove that they're male.
Didn’t he make a vocaroo? And also maybe he’s silent for the attention to rise up more.
And yeah he’s definitely not blackpilled and that’s something everyone can agree on

Didn’t he make a vocaroo? And also maybe he’s silent for the attention to rise up more.
And yeah he’s definitely not blackpilled and that’s something everyone can agree on

I don't know about any vocaroo. You'd have to comb through the post history. XOR is still a greycel, so it's not as painstaking to check.

@BummerDrummer Just checked. Nevermind, there is one, actually.

OK, I'm gonna eat my own words and admit that I was horribly wrong on user being a foid.

@XOR I sincerely apologize. Please do us all a favor, buddy boyo, and stop with the blue pilled shit.

Last edited:
You niggers need to read XOR's post and comment history from the very start and put two and two together. The very early posts and comments are very, very suspect.

Like I keep saying, worst case: foid, best case: blue pilled faggot.
I agree that it’s very suspect. I just meant if there was an actual “outing” moment like that one retard who posted a screenshot to IT still logged in

He got banned. Was it a foid larper?

Ban her, no foids allowed. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Also, I bet the reason IT went private is because she and her infiltrator orbiters are reporting back and having a good laugh, and they think we don't know, so they're hiding it.

banned and greycel so don’t care

He got banned. Was it a foid larper?

Wasn't a foid, but blue pilled. Most likely a larper. In any case, a subversive.

The cuck got banned

:lul: :feelskek:

Autismo extraordinaire.

1b(as male) XOR 1b(as female) = 0b(effectively zero)