Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Xor is congratulated again by IT.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
@XOR , ¿what is your purpose? reveal that you are a femcel or something like that and get orbiters from this forum?

You're a good boy, IT would be glad if you join them.

so is this your reddit account @XOR

Lmao over if IT congratulates you

Really strange indeed

Praising the bashing? You'd think IT would be for sex dolls and bots because then we wouldn't bother kweens with our evil my soggy knee personalities.

You're doing something wrong when IT praises you

he's the middleman between incels and IT

Mods pin this please

@Jesus what is happening here :dafuckfeels:

Don't say that, they'll screenshot in hopes of you roping. :feelsthink:
I don't have any posts that are slightly in their favour, so I wouldn't worry about that ;). Even if I did, it will just serve as encouragement for me to finally escape this cruel world.

If you're against waifubots, you're for cuckoldry.

So @XOR is a foid or a cuck... or both.

Its confirmed @XOR is sigma.

Its confirmed @XOR is sigma.
Everyone thought it was a foid... If @XOR was Smegma, that would just show how soy Smegma is... says shit that makes him sound like a foid. Probably a poofter as well.

Sex bots are the most cucked useless worthless nonsense in this world; and to top it off, they do not exist. May as well talk about hyperspace wormhole travel. Sex has to be biological and raw; fluids, hormones, emotions, temperatures, pregnancies.

Sex bots are an insult to my sanity.

Truly, you are angering me with your complete lack of blackpilled understanding. You are just hamsters.

Sex bots are the most cucked useless worthless nonsense in this world; and to top it off, they do not exist. May as well talk about hyperspace wormhole travel. Sex has to be biological and raw; fluids, hormones, emotions, temperatures, pregnancies.

Sex bots are an insult to my sanity.

Truly, you are angering me with your complete lack of blackpilled understanding. You are just hamsters.
I know technology is far from replicating organic matter, but if it bothers you that much, altering some genetically engineered women to be like pets from birth is more for you.

No way anyone but a foid would describe sex using those words.

I once watched a show called Humans that featured realistic androids like 5 years ago. In it, a guy bangs his android housekeeper and his wife leaves him. Wtf?

Foids hate sexbots cuz they don't want competition.

They need to continue scamming bluepillers.

I once watched a show called Humans that featured realistic androids like 5 years ago. In it, a guy bangs his android housekeeper and his wife leaves him. Wtf?
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) had android hookers in it. Hard to believe that movie was way back in 2001. Before 9/11. Totally different world back then. Things have only gotten worse since then, too. :cryfeels: Also there is a company that makes a sexbot that has a realistic, moving head, but the body is frozen into place. Realdoll.com They are working on making one that makes body movements, as well. Based company.

has a realistic, moving head, but the body is frozen into place. Realdoll.com They are working on making one that makes body movements, as well. Based company.
I guess body movement must be harder to develop because I imagine everyone would rather have a more responsive body than a moving head

I guess body movement must be harder to develop because I imagine everyone would rather have a more responsive body than a moving head
Yeah the one cool thing about what they're doing though is the head does have the latest AI. I think that when the AI gets really good over the next 10-20 years and they get the rhythmic body movements going, all of the hookers are going to be out of work, and the IT-type people will be crying about that, too, I'm sure. :feelskek: :feelskek:

No one else here types like this, jfl. Even the other infiltrators bother learning the fuckin lingo.
i remember another post by this user saying something like "just because it's the blackpill doesn't mean it's gotta be 100% negative!", Come the fuck on now.

not sure if its a toilet or cuck posting this, but sure reeks of soy and chad's cum

@XOR making posts here and then posting his own posts on IT. How is "he" not banned yet?

No way anyone but a foid would describe sex using those words.
exactly! what the fuck is she doing here?!

@XOR making posts here and then posting his own posts on IT. How is "he" not banned yet?

careful, you dont want to insult the mods' favourite user.

D

I got a 30% warning for "personal attack" due to calling out a clear larper/infiltrator, meanwhile the person who i was rightfully calling out is allowed to stay and given special protection by the mods despite being bluepilled on a blackpilled forum. What a joke

You low IQ faggot, @FrothySolutions isn't a roleplayer just because he isn't an edgelord like dribbling morons like you. Some of us are just incel, and don't subscribe to a cornucopia of retarded ideologies like you and 90% of this forum.

God I'm tired of people bitching about him.

dude you are basically the average user of this forum who only has the intellectual capability to spam posts of no more than a few words at a time and post a bunch of memes, while ironically calling @BlkPillPres low IQ despite the fact that he's the only person on this entire forum who actually makes very high IQ and blackpilled threads. (You called him low IQ in the past on several occasions). There is literally nothing unique about you to differentiate you from any other poster here.

But yeah, i guess i am low IQ for not being able to postmaxx and spam memes like an autistic retard (which obviously requires an extremely high IQ in order to do)

Last edited:
You low IQ faggot, @FrothySolutions isn't a roleplayer just because he isn't an edgelord like dribbling morons like you. Some of us are just incel, and don't subscribe to a cornucopia of retarded ideologies like you and 90% of this forum.

God I'm tired of people bitching about him.

There are many users on this site I am ok with who aren't edgelords, the problem is frothy is on the other end of the spectrum, he is pretty much normie tier

I don't even know who you are because you've never stood out, now if Frothy is a user "like you" (like you are arguing he is, as if he's "just incel"), how come he's known around the forum for posting extremely blue pilled shit and you aren't really known at all?

You guys aren't the same kind of poster, else you would also have people "bitching about you"
Lmao over if IT congratulates you

MULTIPLE TIMES

@XOR , Incel Tears is right, there's "hope for you" and this is such a "toxic environment", why won't you just leave (its because you are obviously a larp, and this joke of a modding team just keeps this shit going)

Last edited:
calling @BlkPillPres low IQ despite the fact that he's the only person on this entire forum who actually makes very high IQ and blackpilled threads.

There are many users on this site I am ok with who aren't edgelords, the problem is frothy is on the other end of the spectrum, he is pretty much normie tier

I don't even know who you are because you've never stood out, now if Frothy is a user "like you" (like you are arguing he is, as if he's "just incel"), how come he's known around the forum for posting extremely blue pilled shit and you aren't really known at all?

You guys aren't the same kind of poster, else you would also have people "bitching about you"

MULTIPLE TIMES
Are u ok with me fellow triadcel?:feelshmm:

He should join IT tbh