Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill XOR sounds nearly the exact same as any sub-8 law denier

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Some quotes from her, summarized:

"Girls don't have one night stands with chads. They have to get to know a guy first"
"Very few women use online dating"
"Women can't have sex with new guys if they don't have a public place like a bar or restaurant to meet at"

Blue pillers / sub-8 deniers have an ultra feminine way of writing. They talk about people instead of ideas or concepts. Their posts are always about feelings and have very vague answers when you ask for specifics.

I can get more science and evidence that jesus/allah/odin exists than get evidence of "online dating is not real life" from these types of posters.

Very true and based.

Denying facts like sub8 law is childish / foid behavior

Just ban already

Who is this guy? Why are there so many threads being made about him?

Also lol at sub8 rule

Very true and based.

Denying facts like sub8 law is childish / foid behavior

Yes bro, you need to be a literal male model to have sex with a Becky. A normie male has never hooked up with a Becky at a house party.

hardcore coping

Who is this guy? Why are there so many threads being made about him?

Also lol at sub8 rule

Yes bro, you need to be a literal male model to have sex with a Becky. A normie male has never hooked up with a Becky at a house party.
No. Normies can only get laid through betabuxxing and simping. Normies never get sex for free

XOR is either a foid or just needs to let go of some very cucked logic. The post about sex bots definitely set of my foid alarm, but he could easily just be a bluepilled guy. In any case, his arguments about foids don't hold true to what actually happens and seem based on emotions rather than any logic.

you're clearly a LARPer too then

No. Normies can only get laid through betabuxxing and simping. Normies never get sex for free

I'm not talking about LTRs or marriage in your mid - late twenties.

I'm talking about teens/ college students hooking up at a house party.

Show me a man who you consider to be the bare minimum to be good enough to get free sex from a Becky

Last edited:
I'm not talking about LTRs or marriage in your mid - late twenties.

I'm talking about teens/ college students hooking up at a house party.

Show me a man who you consider to be the bare minimum to be good enough to get free sex.
6.5 or 7/10 face or higher + 183cm minimum height.

Stop worrying about that dumbass, could be a foid or just a crazy coping racist idiot. No point in spending time worrying about it

View attachment 232889 6.5 or 7/10 face or higher + 183cm minimum height.

wtf dude? That guy could get mid-tier Stacies. Do you live in some sort of land of gigachads? Because at least here in the UK you can be a quarter of the man you posted and still get fairly cute foids.

@XOR PM me your axewound

She's not entirely wrong though --
"Girls don't have one night stands with chads. They have to get to know a guy first"

Yes, of course they need to get to know a guy first, but it generally takes less than a week (from my first hand chadfishing experiment).

"Very few women use online dating"

This is kinda true. Right now it's 25 million. But the number does not matter, because anyway I'm going to shag one hole on friday, if looks is not the problem then I'm supposed to get at least one hole within 25 miles radius in my locality.

"Women can't have sex with new guys if they don't have a public place like a bar or restaurant to meet at"

True, that's why my chadfish makes them drive for 2~3 hours to come to his city at some bar/restaurant, so that he can take her to his place after the drink and/or dinner.

wtf dude? That guy could get mid-tier Stacies. Do you live in some sort of land of gigachads? Because at least here in the UK you can be a quarter of the man you posted and still get fairly cute foids.
cope. The guy I posted can only get 6/10 foids at best. Stacies are unironically Chad only

cope. The guy I posted can only get 6/10 foids at best. Stacies are unironically Chad only

Well, guys much, much uglier than him can get Beckies where I live.

I did not say online dating isn't real life.

I said most high-school / college people do not use online dating to find their partners in the first place (there is no need for them).

Does it matter anyway? The situation barely changes. Everything is still bad.

Normies can only get laid through betabuxxing and simping. Normies never get sex for free

... plus constantly entertain her or the hole eventualy will become too bored and swap sub8 for another simp from her circle..

One theory I have, although it may be bluepill, is that lots of femoids in high-school are giving off the illusion of being "cool and slutty" to fit in but aren't actually partaking in as much sex as they may portray. This is why we look at this statistic and think it can't possibly be real, because our eyes are telling us otherwise. Social media doesn't increase sex drive either, it disrupts the hormones necessary for optimal sex and attraction to take place. Teens are getting more anxious and digitized not more lovey dovey.

One theory I have, although it may be bluepill, is that lots of femoids in high-school are giving off the illusion of being "cool and slutty" to fit in but aren't actually partaking in as much sex as they may portray. This is why we look at this statistic and think it can't possibly be real, because our eyes are telling us otherwise. Social media doesn't increase sex drive either, it disrupts the hormones necessary for optimal sex and attraction to take place. Teens are getting more anxious and digitized not more lovey dovey.

Which part is wrong?

Statistically speaking there is less sex occurring than the 1980s. 50% of all high-school students are still virgins; black race in particular has had the steepest decline in this statistic. But again, it doesn't make the situation good. Girls should be virgins until marriage anyhow.

Which part is wrong?

Statistically speaking there is less sex occurring than the 1980s for example. 50% of all high-school students are still virgins; black race in particular has had the steepest decline in America. But again, it doesn't make the situation good. Girls should be virgins until marriage.
more boys than girls are virgins in high schools. Chad is fucking around.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks made a thread about a high school chad who fucked a bunch of girls in one month
@JohnWickCel has stated most girls lost their virginity around 13

@JohnWickCel has stated most girls lost their virginity around 13

Random guy who makes things up in his head while sitting alone in the lunchroom (vs) Numerous studies conducted across America.

Which is more believable?

Random guy who makes things up in his head while sitting alone in the lunchroom (vs) Numerous studies conducted across America.

Which is more believable?
I sit alone but I'm near 2 tables of all girls. They all talk about hooking up with guys or buying drugs.

Which part is wrong?

Statistically speaking there is less sex occurring than the 1980s. 50% of all high-school students are still virgins; black race in particular has had the steepest decline in this statistic. But again, it doesn't make the situation good. Girls should be virgins until marriage anyhow.

That’s because the majority of virgins in highschool are males. Most high school girls lost their virginity.

I sit alone but I'm near 2 tables of all girls. They all talk about hooking up with guys or buying drugs.

In highschool I can confirm this most girls have had sex and always post about it on their story

That’s because the majority of virgins in highschool are males. Most high school girls lost their virginity.

Look at the bottom right.

Not even 50% of girls have lost their virginity by Grade 12. In Grade 9 (age 14) 9/10 are still virgins.

Attachments

• Study.png
    Study.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 27
Look at the bottom right.

Not even 50% of girls have lost their virginity by Grade 12. In Grade 9 (age 14) 9/10 are still virgins.

>who report

most people don’t feel comfortable sharing to a survey or they don’t give a fuck

Why we don't have live voice verification is beyond me. If you're too low inhib to say a sentence then you can fuck off to reddit and larp as whatever the hell you want there.

Why we don't have live voice verification is beyond me. If you're too low inhib to say a sentence then you can fuck off to reddit and larp as whatever the hell you want there.

Any infiltrator could just use her soy bf or orbiter

can be faked

>who report

most people don’t feel comfortable sharing to a survey or they don’t give a fuck

That is the only evidence we have. Your "word of mouth" evidence as the loner in the lunchroom is completely meaningless; literally 1/2 of members here have schizophrenia and hear voices. I will take the statistical evidence for now.

In 2011-2013, 18 percent of 15-year-old males and 13 percent of females were sexually experienced. By age 17, the percentage was 44 percent for males and 43 percent for females, and by age 19, the percentage was 69 and 68 percent, respectively.

Any infiltrator could just use her soy bf or orbiter
That's why it'll be live.

Also I doubt a foid will go through all that extent to just Join a forum.

It's not a fool proof method but it'll help deter holes from trying to join.
can be faked
LIVE VOICE CHAT.

Also before anyone says anything about "Voice mods" they're very easy to detect.

That is the only evidence we have. Your "word of mouth" evidence as the loner in the lunchroom is completely meaningless; literally 1/2 of members here have schizophrenia and hear voices. I will take the statistical evidence for now.

You’re fucking delusional if you think less than 50% of highschool girls lost their virginity. Go to any average girl’s private story on snap or tiktok and you will see her talking about how she wants to fuck chad and just being a whore in general. I’m in highschool too and I have over heard many conversations about girls straight up saying they aren’t virgins.

I'd say that mid-high tier beckies are even more chad-only than stacies. Most stacies are chad-only, but the beckies realize they are not stacy and seek out chad genes even more to make up for their average genes. It's also more easy to dark triad manipulate a stacy than a becky if you're at least a chadlite...

You’re fucking delusional if you think less than 50% of highschool girls lost their virginity. Go to any average girl’s private story on snap or tiktok and you will see her talking about how she wants to fuck chad and just being a whore in general. I’m in highschool too and I have over heard many conversations about girls straight up saying they aren’t virgins.

More anecdotal meaningless evidence. You are low-IQ and I'm finished with you, and clearly fail to understand the points I was making.

Must be some really fun couples bonding you two are doing. Boyfriend and girlfriend "infiltrating" a "toxic misogynist" hate group together... So romantic!