Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill XOR sounds nearly the exact same as any sub-8 law denier

I cant understand how u think 2011-2013 is comparable to the last few years. 1990-1994 born people are much less degenerate than 1995-onwards. Those numbers have skyrocketed probably, just like male inceldom.
Ridiculous cope.

True, that's why my chadfish makes them drive for 2~3 hours to come to his city at some bar/restaurant

Once again I am being emasculated by female driving.

more boys than girls are virgins in high schools. Chad is fucking around.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks made a thread about a high school chad who fucked a bunch of girls in one month
@JohnWickCel has stated most girls lost their virginity around 13
The thing is, less people are having sex but the amount of sex going on is same. It’s just most chads are fucking, so girls are getting their sexual needs met and chads are getting more then what they previously got.

the casualties are sub 8 men

The thing is, less people are having sex but the amount of sex going on is same. It’s just most chads are fucking, so girls are getting their sexual needs met and chads are getting more then what they previously got.

the casualties are sub 8 men
exactly

Checking in to see if XOR has been banned yet. ... I see. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: