Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News xX[ WE ARE WINNING ]Xx

• Thread starter Deleted member 23537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23537

Banned
-
Incel is going mainstream. Our numbers are increasing exponentially.
People are less and less efraid of saying they are incels. I don't condone this but incel terrorists are going out proudly saying that they are not the problem but society is. Normies are admitting that incels are right or partially right

People outside are too. I can speak with most men about how fucked up women are, even infront of simps (They usually shut up and seethe)

RETRIBUTION IS COMING FOR FOIDS.
CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM... were created as a reaction to the decadence toilets created, as a way to contain female depravity.

Now that we have scientific data and technology we will be able to create a working system. It will prob be worst than Islam but who cares, they deserve it.

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE.

Look at the comment section, it is full of normies and larping incels agreeing or partially agreeing with the blackpill

Last edited:
ironically, foids have called me 'nice', 'confident', 'sweet' and have said that I have an interesting personality.

I don't expect them to grovel to me. But I know that they grovel to chad.

Meanwhile they reject me.

So... your choice foids.

ironically, foids have called me 'nice', 'confident', 'sweet' and have said that I have an interesting personality.

So... your choice foids.
RETRIBUTION is coming, within our lifetime

[/URL]

Last edited:
And yet our online number count is always around 200

Screenshot 20200523 091705

And yet our online number count is always around 200

View attachment 263934
With 1500 bluepillers learning from us
High IQ cels are promptly taking our ideas repackaging it into normiespeak and covertly spreading it on social media.

Last edited:
High IQ cels are promptly taking our ideas repackaging it into normiespeak and covertly spreading it on social media.

So... your choice foids.

This is it. You're expected to be this because foids feel entitled to this behaviour of yours. If you step out of line they'll get their enforcers on you.

After that you're not entitled to anything in return so to speak. So who does this benefit btw?

Yup. Life fuel.
Also nice guys finish last. Nice guys are compensating for the fact they're ugly & undesirable. Nice guys aren't owed shit. Nice guys are just losers.

Civility has been thrown out the window.

What we have is bare naked hypocrisy & other crap.
There is no compromise because these SJWs believe they can do no wrong.
Their narcissism is unparalleled.

Last edited:
The truth never needs to fight, it only needs to patiently wait for the lies to be exhausted.

The blue pill is clinging to life and it's heading towards its final throes.

It will take 2 or 3 generations of bluepilled normies dying off for any social change to be enacted. Zoomers are definitely going to see the blackpill more clearly than their bluepilled millenial single mothers.

It’s over for incel haters

I hope one day earth becomes a good place to live as an average/ugly man. I'll surely be dead then though

Further proof that this meme is what we should all strive to emulate.

EYfs2PaXsAoNuOV

Women need to be controlled and domesticated. Their hypergamy is the bane of all civilizations.

You forgot about the circlejerks on the mainstream media

The truth never needs to fight, it only needs to patiently wait for the lies to be exhausted.

Yep, normies will never outright admit it but deep down they know the blackpill is true.
RETRIBUTION is coming, within our lifetime

A based, high IQ ledditor. Never thought i'd see the day.

EYfs2PaXsAoNuOV

Women need to be controlled and domesticated. Their hypergamy is the bane of all civilizations.
based af

i wouldn't say we're winning, but people are starting to acknowledge that looks plays a role in attraction and quality of life

It's a lovely sight to see.

The fire rises

So... your choice foids.
If they don't want to have sex with their looks and income matches then we shouldn't pay taxes to support their whoredom and bastard kids. No one is entitled to anything.

If they don't want to have sex with their looks and income matches then we shouldn't pay taxes to support their whoredom and bastard kids. No one is entitled to anything.
True,

false.
Incels can't win. ever.

Shouldn't have to employ them either, but from what I can see that seems to have started happening
false.
Incels can't win. ever.

No power on this Earth could make a woman love an incel.

EYfs2PaXsAoNuOV

Women were currency in the past (even in places such as Ireland), and for good reason.

Women were currency in the past (even in places such as Ireland), and for good reason.
no, they were a resource, like water, food or land, and were traded around (married) as needed.

The only way we can win is if we get groupie hoes for being terrorists. And then even only the top incels would get the fame.

EYfs2PaXsAoNuOV

I miss this system tbh

Hopefully

I want a trophy wife

Incel is going mainstream. Our numbers are increasing exponentially.
People are less and less efraid of saying they are incels. I don't condone this but incel terrorists are going out proudly saying that they are not the problem but society is. Normies are admitting that incels are right or partially right

People outside are too. I can speak with most men about how fucked up women are, even infront of simps (They usually shut up and seethe)

RETRIBUTION IS COMING FOR FOIDS.
CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM... were created as a reaction to the decadence toilets created, as a way to contain female depravity.

Now that we have scientific data and technology we will be able to create a working system. It will prob be worst than Islam but who cares, they deserve it.

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE.

Look at the comment section, it is full of normies and larping incels agreeing or partially agreeing with the blackpill

See this:

We are not winning, until this entire fucking page is full of manlets, ethnics, and other uggos

Incels shall rise up.

[IM FUCKING JOKING CIA]

One must embrace the blackpill or be destroyed by it, there is no 3rd option.