Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Y'all hate Tik Tok because you are not e-boy chads

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
JFL if you think tik tok is making the world degenerate,every social media app is making it,this whole thing started years and years ago
The reason u want tik tok banned is because you aint chads,i mean come on imagine being a chad on tik tok getting validation 24/7 from the most prime women worldwide

Btw i hate all social media,i hope they all get banned but truth is truth ngl
its over

Water is wet. If i was chad i would support degeneracy too jfl

Water is wet. If i was chad i would support degeneracy too jfl
exactly,idk why people here cry that 'our rights arent being recognized' every single one here if he was a chad he wouldnt give a fck about bottom males

I don't wanna be chad, I just want a serious relationship with a girl who is attracted to me. I'm not jealous of chad and tik tok

Nah I hate TikTok because it’s cringe.

truth, rope immediately if you arent e-boy chad in 2020

I want all the big social media banned

Women and chads deserve no rights
full

>ya'll

25178 3

JFL if you think tik tok is making the world degenerate,every social media app is making it,this whole thing started years and years ago
The reason u want tik tok banned is because you aint chads,i mean come on imagine being a chad on tik tok getting validation 24/7 from the most prime women worldwide
No shit

Tbh i just want to be a nomie :cryfeels:
Yes but being a normie these days is kinda shit. Obviously lightyears ahead of inceldom but still. Being a normie 10-20 years ago was much better

exactly,idk why people here cry that 'our rights arent being recognized' every single one here if he was a chad he wouldnt give a fck about bottom males
thats retarded as shit argument

thats like saying "i don't know why niggers in the 1800s complain about being slaves because if they were slave owners they would support slavery"

Yes but being a normie these days is kinda shit. Obviously lightyears ahead of inceldom but still. Being a normie 10-20 years ago was much better
just be 5/10 normie and get surgery to be a chad theory?

thats retarded as shit argument

thats like saying "i don't know why niggers in the 1800s complain about being slaves because if they were slave owners they would support slavery"
nigga way different subject
so you believe that even if NOW u somehow became a chad you would be like incel rights and fist bump every ugly dude out there?
come on

nigga way different subject
so you believe that even if NOW u somehow became a chad you would be like incel rights and fist bump every ugly dude out there?
come on
if i was a slave, then became slave owner, i'd support slavery

that's how the psychology of the oppressed vs the oppressor works

This is the reason why I hate everything. Because I'm not Chad. If I were a Chad I wouldn't even hate women tbh.

That's exactly why I hate tiktok, it's a normie app

its over
Dumb argument, Chad doesn't need tik tok to get validation from foids everywhere. The shit that comes out of tik tok is just really irritating to watch, I've seen a couple funny videos but they were basically making fun of how everyone else does their videos.

I haven’t seen much actual chads on TikTok, it’s more like mid to high tier normies or pretty boy twinks.

“You don’t like lookism because you’re ugly”

If I was a kraut I wouldn’t like Inglorious Basterds, what’s your point?

I hope they bann instagram but it will never happen

its over
i see your point

I'll tell Y'ALL why I want tik tok banned.

It makes people dumber, reduces their attention spans (to images now, instead of words), and it helps promote, not only degeneracy, but this cancerous smart phone culture of pointing your fucking phone camera at everything.

Technologies like tik tok continue to further the devolution of the human race.

and I hate sluts because I'm not Chad. No shit buddy

who could have guessed