Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Yandere dev is an inspirational incel hero

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
1509299556428.jpg

>be ugly incel subhuman who was rejected by society.
>decide to make an anime game that normies would become obsessed with.
>begin making hundreds of thousands of dollars from normies.
>never finish the game and continue to sap money from normies who have ruined your existence.

I'd say this guy is the most inspirational incel right behind the two saints. Normies are constantly REEEEE'ing about him, bitching about how he wont finish the game. Dont they know they arent entitled to anything?
This man actually managed to take revenge against society and profit off normies npc brains

We talk a big game about "A bad game is forever, please take your time AAA studios" but won't afford the same patience to YandereDev? How come?

>never finish the game and continue to sap money from normies who have ruined your existence.
Absolutely based
I remember the normoids and foids gushing over yand sim, it's a nice feeling knowing that they threw all their money at this incel and he never gave it back to them via development

Yummy!
We talk a big game about "A bad game is forever, please take your time AAA studios" but won't afford the same patience to YandereDev? How come?
Even worse considering he had no programming knowledge prior to starting the game. Jfl they expected 1 guy with no programming experience to make a AAA game experience
Absolutely based
I remember the normoids and foids gushing over yand sim, it's a nice feeling knowing that they threw all their money at this incel and he never gave it back to them via development
Yeah and the best part was that he got tons of free advertising from soy youtubers like markiplier playing his game and advertising it to millions of npc viewers

Isn’t this the game where you play as a mentally ill foid chasing a Chad way beyond her league?

Even worse considering he had no programming knowledge prior to starting the game. Jfl they expected 1 guy with no programming experience to make a AAA game experience
I remember all the popular Talmudtubers shilling so hard for the game. :feelskek: :feelskek:

He would be based if he never actually intended to finish the game and just wanted to fleece naive people

I'd say this guy is the most inspirational incel right behind the two saints. Normies are constantly REEEEE'ing about him, bitching about how he wont finish the game. Dont they know they arent entitled to anything?
This man actually managed to take revenge against society and profit off normies npc brains

Link to the game?

Mogs me by a lot.

Clever incel but not a hero...
If he a hero im a hero
I once beat an old chad up drunk

Isn’t this the game where you play as a mentally ill foid chasing a Chad way beyond her league?
Idk but the game sounds faggot cuz anime

I'd say this guy is the most inspirational incel right behind the two saints.
I think you creeped him out Fidel, looks like he changed his username and is blocking friend requests now :(

EvaXephon now Not Depressed Anymore

Impressed he was active on Gaia as far back as 2005, I didn't sign up until 2006. Forumogs me

Based. Also looks kinda like me

I see, very inspirational stuff right there.

Based, nobody is entitled to a complete game.

I like watching videos of normies getting salty over him.
btw he probably could ascend easily since statusmaxxing

And yet he has other incels making fun of him for cons00ming the cum chalice.

Tx. He collects $1,950 per month from patreon alone: https://www.patreon.com/YandereDev
Plus direct donations & Youtube $. Not bad.
He's running the long con, he doesn't plan to finish the game as the donations would dry up, if it gets finished it'll be after getting like a million bucks.

I don't give a shit about him or his retarded weeb game, but his Kiwifarms thread is damn hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back