Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yellow fever doesn’t exist

excel

excel

Recruit
★★★
White fever does. Specifically between yellow and brown foids and white men. Nearly all “liberated” feminist asian women have white boyfriends, like clockwork. I hate all you JBW deniers on this forum. Next time you go for a walk, count the number of WMAF couples.

And before you say they’re all sub-4 foids, that’s cope. Both ugly and hot are infatuated with the stereotypical white male in the west and the east. It might be the media, it might be nature but I dunno how rice cels cope.

But that does not apply to our own race.

I'm a JBW denier. Never seen IRL an eurasian couple with an ugly male and a cute foid.

Theres actually an AM/AF couple that lives next door to me, so its not entirely impossible to get an Asian gf if youre a ricecel. But i agree that it is fucked up that asian foids in the west pretty much are white mens property. Who knows she most likely cheats with a new chad each day while her cuck is at work/school

Theres actually an AM/AF couple that lives next door to me, so its not entirely impossible to get an Asian gf if youre a ricecel. But i agree that it is fucked up that asian foids in the west pretty much are white mens property. Who knows she most likely cheats with a new chad each day while her cuck is at work/school
If you’re rice and not grotesque, you have to be exceedingly wealthy or dark triad and very lucky. Exactly, noodlewhores are white men property in the west, no question. A lot of ricecels mog whitecels in stability and career, but they would rather get the palest motherfucker they can find. And on top of that say they’re against discrimination.

Asian women are the scum of the earth. They’ll betray their race and their family just to serve as a white man’a toilet.

Next time you go for a walk, count the number of WMAF couples.
I went to a crowded shopping mall in a busy metropolitan area today and didn't see a single one.

I went to a crowded shopping mall in a busy metropolitan area today and didn't see a single one.
The only way that can happen is that you live in a place where there only a few asians. What part of the world is this?

The only way that can happen is that you live in a place where there only a few asians. What part of the world is this?
Northeast US. There are plenty of Asians here.

There were also plenty of Asians at my old school and none of them were with white guys. They were with looksmatched Asian guys. There was also a few tall hockey player Dutch exchange students and they were all incel.

White guys get golddigging jungle gooks. Big fucking whoop.

I mean technically it does. But that's usually toward Asian foids.

Northeast US. There are plenty of Asians here.

There were also plenty of Asians at my old school and none of them were with white guys. They were with looksmatched Asian guys. There was also a few tall hockey player Dutch exchange students and they were all incel.

White guys get golddigging jungle gooks. Big fucking whoop.
There aren’t that many Asians in the northeast. If you travel to California or Washington, you’ll understand. It’s hilarious because after a while you can tell a WMAF couple from behind, it’s usually a sub5 whitecel and a 4+ noodle and she is showing him off lmao.
I mean technically it does. But that's usually toward Asian foids.
My theory is that men will take anything they can get. And because asian and Indian women are so eager to get with white men, its just easier to go after them than white women who are unfeminine. There isn’t really yellow fever, because women are the gatekeepers of sex.

it’s usually a sub5 whitecel and a 4+ noodle and she is showing him off lmao.
I don't see why this is something to envy white men for. Most hot Asian girls are with Asian men and many (most) hot, young white girls are with non white (mostly black and brown) men.

We get the shit end of the stick. Shittier than every other race by far.

I don't see why this is something to envy white men for. Most hot Asian girls are with Asian men and many (most) hot, young white girls are with non white (mostly black and brown) men.

You make a fair argument in the sense that hot white young girls these days are with black guys. But if you go to any big city, white guys clean up well. If you go abroad, white race is a halo for ethnic foids, I’ve seen this happening, it’s no joke. Curries have it the absolute worst, but they have arranged marriage to fall back on. I seriously don’t know how a sub4 ricecel gets thru his day, getting mogged at school, work, treated like a eunuch on dating apps and noodles retching at the suggestion of dating them.

You make a fair argument in the sense that hot white young girls these days are with black guys. But if you go to any big city, white guys clean up well. If you go abroad, white race is a halo for ethnic foids, I’ve seen this happening, it’s no joke. Curries have it the absolute worst, but they have arranged marriage to fall back on. I seriously don’t know how a sub4 ricecel gets thru his day, getting mogged at school, work, treated like a eunuch on dating apps and noodles retching at the suggestion of dating them.
I don't care about ethnic women. You admitted in your first sentence that I'm right.

I don't care about ethnic women. You admitted in your first sentence that I'm right.
Read the rest of the paragraph. Not caring about ethnic women is complete volcel. Just being white, our smv is 2-3 points over currycels or ricecels.

Where I live HAPA couple is more common than WMWF couple.
Over for ricecels.

Read the rest of the paragraph. Not caring about ethnic women is complete volcel. Just being white, our smv is 2-3 points over currycels or ricecels.
I haven't seen any evidence of white men somehow having it easier with ethnic women. I think that's nonsense as well. But it doesn't matter. If the women of your own race are not loyal you are fucked. I don't care about gooks or Indians. I want a blonde, I want somebody of my race. But it's impossible because they don't want white men.

a cute foid.
Bitch you're at least getting a foid whi h isn't dead. How can you complain about it not being cute
Most hot Asian girls are with Asian men

(most) hot, young white girls are with non white (mostly black and brown) men.

Only the Tyrones not that many Chadrigues and definitely not curries.

The ones getting the shittu end of the stick are the ones with shit coloured skin.
If I was white I would have never been an incel with the mental peace that I can ascend in SEA irrespective of how ugly I am.

Last edited:
En

It does exist, and sadly no one has found a cure yet.

LMAO Asian women make up less than 2.5% of the US population. Maybe 0.5% are fertile age. White men are around 35% of the population. Even if JBW is real, the math doesn’t add up, most men will never get an Asian girlfriend unless he’s rich and buys a gold digging gook from SEA.

Most of America is like where I live, Asians are 0.2% of the population here.

yea but the ricer foids look like alfred e. newman from mad magazine.

Total cope my friend, they make the average American foid look like a hog on 1000 test cyp
Maybe the japs. You should see some of the hmongs wildebeasts wifing up the betabuxes in san francisco. They're on every block.

I live in the most 'multicultural' city in the UK. I see WMAF maybe once a week,i see BMWF 3-4 times a day just on my walk to work. JBW indeed.

I live in the most 'multicultural' city in the UK. I see WMAF maybe once a week,i see BMWF 3-4 times a day just on my walk to work. JBW indeed.
It's been established without a shadow of a doubt that JBW is bullshit and WMAF is a meme.

My country's women only like blacks, asians, and other (huge) minorities.
Fuck uralic men, we have to die off

This is so true, no one wants the Asians except wierdo weeb faggots, people usually settle for them (Asians) for lack of better options. All women either want a white (Chad) or black man (Tyrone) period. JBW is a fact of life at this point.

Maybe the japs. You should see some of the hmongs wildebeasts wifing up the betabuxes in san francisco. They're on every block.
That made me lol, nice. I had to google what Hmong was, and the results are suicide fuel because I find them attractive.
This is so true, no one wants the Asians except wierdo weeb faggots, people usually settle for them (Asians) for lack of better options. All women either want a white (Chad) or black man (Tyrone) period. JBW is a fact of life at this point.
@IncelDisciple

because blacks vastly outnumber asians in the UK dummy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back