Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Yellow Fever" is simply a result of non-fat white women being neigh unattainable in 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Theres nothing inherantly more appealing about the asian "look", but nearly every man now days outwardly or secretly wants an asian girlfriend, why is this? Simple: Asian women are the only women left who
a) aren't fat
b ) will look at non-male models

White women in 2020 who actually take care of themselves have nearly infinite SMV. When I go to the gym, I basically only see these women by themselves (aka they're on the carousal) or with a basically perfect specimen of a man. You cannot touch these women, as social media/tv has hypergamized these women into the deepest depths from which their outlook on men can never return.

Meanwhile, many Asian women have been sheltered, and thus are not only not fat (as they have been kept from high caloric western food) but also are less effected by the great hypergamy boom of 2008. For sub8 men looking for some amount of happiness (a non-fat gf), this is their only option. This has resulted in the skyrocketing demand for Asian girls and the reason more and more men are picking them up, especially non-chads.

Nothing lasts forever though.

When I go to the gym, I basically only see these women by themselves

I can also confirm this. Those females are only by themselves, with other females or with specific men.

It's rather White Fever in noodlewhores, actually.

When I go to the gym, I basically only see these women by themselves (aka they're on the carousal) or with a basically perfect specimen of a man. You cannot touch these women, as social media/tv has hypergamized these women into the deepest depths from which their outlook on men can never return.
Agreed.

Unless you're stupidly rich or a Gigachad, don't bother with gym foids.
"Yellow fever" is a natural response to average men who can't even get their looksmatch or even a landwhale.

Theres nothing inherantly more appealing about the asian "look", but nearly every man now days outwardly or secretly wants an asian girlfriend, why is this? Simple: Asian women are the only women left who

a) aren't fat

White women in 2020 who actually take care of themselves have nearly infinite SMV. When I go to the gym, I basically only see these women by themselves (aka they're on the carousal) or with a basically perfect specimen of a man. You cannot touch these women, as social media/tv has hypergamized these women into the deepest depths from which their outlook on men can never return.

Meanwhile, many Asian women have been sheltered, and thus are not only not fat (as they have been kept from high caloric western food) but also are less effected by the great hypergamy boom of 2008. For sub8 men looking for some amount of happiness (a non-fat gf), this is their only option. This has resulted in the skyrocketing demand for Asian girls and the reason more and more men are picking them up, especially non-chads.

High IQ toast. I've been saying this for years. There's virtually no slim or skinny women left nowadays in UK and USA, and those that are skinny are generally in the illegal age group 13-16.

Skinny white western adult women that are otherwise 5/10 have huge ego's as well. They actually think Chad is their league due to years of whiteknights blowing up their social media/instagram/okcupid etc.

JBW

This only applies to white men buddy.

Cope white women mog asian women to oblivion. Asian women makeup maxxx

you are exactly right OP, unfortunately the dating the market is so bad where i live i cant even get a match with an asain foid and even some of them are overweight where im at (around 20%) but much less than whites

true.Getting a non-fat white woman is beyond my realm of possibility.I can't even imagine it.
Asians also have a hard time getting fat.

I think there is some truth to this, at least for East Asians. Asian women also appear younger and stay younger looking than their Western counterparts.

White women are beginning to look 30 at 22, while many asian women look 18 (or younger) into their 30’s. There is also the exotic aspect. Personally I find East Asian and extremely pale white women the most attractive but neither are attainable for me.

I tried SEA dating websites and never got any matches I’d pursue. I’d just stay in my own country if I wanted a chubby 27 year old 3/10 with 4 kids.

Noodlewhores >>>>>> cumskin whores

noodles are backstabbing. they just want someone with stats+money+looks
its probably they grow up in a highly competitive environment. this could be said about most women though

Men want a woman who actually values them. Noodles value white men very highly, that is why. White women don't value any man, unless he's good looking and tall.

a) aren't fat

I have heard on many different accounts that Asians do have tighter vaginas than whites
Men want a woman who actually values them. Noodles value white men very highly, that is why. White women don't value any man, unless he's good looking and tall.
Disagree Asians are the biggest goldigging whores

Asian girls only want Chad nowadays