Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Yerberito stop typing like a cute ditzy loli

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
everytime i read his posts i can't help but imagine that it's a cute girl typing his posts ngl.
im obviously not a faggot, i know its a hairy beaner behind that cute avi, but still lol.

That icecream avi is dangerous ngl

everytime i read his posts i can't help but imagine that it's a cute girl typing his posts ngl.
im obviously not a faggot, i know its a hairy beaner behind that cute avi, but still lol.

never heard of him

He has a god-tier personality.

@Yerberito

What if she's an attention seeking foid?
full

Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

This is why I hate weeby avis

It's the anime girls avi halo that's doing this to you, your brain desperatelywants to believe anime girls are real

It's the anime girls avi halo that's doing this to you, your brain desperatelywants to believe anime girls are real
its his avi combined with the way he writes tbh lmao. other foid avi's dont evoke this feeling within me

its his avi combined with the way he writes tbh lmao. other foid avi's dont evoke this feeling within me. :feelsohh::feelsohh:
Top 7 users who fell in love with another user on incels.co

You got to have low af mental strength if some random loli avi can halo your mind

He looks exsctly like his avi irl

You got to have low af mental strength if some random loli avi can halo your mind
You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
Joined Oct 1, 2019
Last seen Yesterday at 1:58 PM

Tbh you can't post so this place isn't really a distraction

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
Joined Oct 1, 2019
Last seen Yesterday at 1:58 PM

Tbh you can't post so this place isn't really a distraction
Good for him I guess. Swear I see him lurking all the time.

I want to fuck yerberito avi

do we read the same things?