• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[LifeFuel] Yerberito

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
13d 23h 56m
I see. I don't care about spoilers but I was just wondering.
Oh, you don't care about spolilers, well keep this: Deku is going to be more op than it already is, he learned to control another quirk and probably control the quirk of the teacher of all migth.
1585163647522.jpg

:feelsokman:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
-
12d 12h 56m
Oh, you don't care about spolilers, well keep this: Deku is going to be more op than it already is, he learned to control another quirk and probably control the quirk of the teacher of all migth.
View attachment 222317
:feelsokman:
My brother is up-to-date with the manga and he says Deku's father is still unknown. So you are wrong about it. :)

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
13d 23h 56m
My brother is up-to-date with the manga and he says Deku's father is still unknown. So you are wrong about it. :)
I forgot your brother, if it was a lie, but in fandom it is theorized and it is expected that Deku's father is actually AFO.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
-
12d 12h 56m
I forgot your brother, if it was a lie, but in fandom it is theorized and it is expected that Deku's father is actually AFO.
Yes, he said some may have theories about who his dad is but the manga have revealed nothing so far. Personally I believe All Might is his father.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
59d 23h 47m
well, this thread is impressive anyway
Mine was at 227 posts before 24 hours of life.

Comparing that to this threads first 227 posts and you would see that this thread is inferior.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
59d 23h 47m
which thread?
It's called "Dregster666" and it's tagged soy.

It was locked before it even completed a day.

I guarantee you at the pace it was running, most of the posts on here would of been happening in that locked thread instead.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
60d 6h 6m
It's called "Dregster666" and it's tagged soy.

It was locked before it even completed a day.

I guarantee you at the pace it was running, most of the posts on here would of been happening in that locked thread instead.
:soy:

unsettling

unsettling

Officer
-
45d 6h 38m
i still have no idea what this thread is or why it has so many replies

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FastBananaCEO OffTopic 13
ScornedStoic OffTopic 20
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss OffTopic 20