Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill YES!!! FOIDS WILL LOVE YOU FOR YOUR PERSONALITY!!!

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
... That is, if you meet a woman who is capable of deep thought and overriding emotion with reason/logic.

Very slim chance of that happening. 3% is a high estimate.

So yeah... JUST WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY BRO!!! LISTEN TO WHAT CUCKTEARS AND ALL THE NORMIES HAVE TO SAY!!!

They're right 1-3% of the time. Wrong 97-99% of the time.

JUST LOOK FOR A UNICORN BR00000000

The "right girl" lives in our heads.
Not anywhere else.

That's not even correct, an unicorn will get a good looking male with good personality anyways, the rest of the foids will get a good looking male regardless of the personality.

Trust me boyo, they do not care for personality unless you pass the looks threshold. Even then, they care very little.

Young cute adorable virgin loli of culture who appreciates gentleman of culture like me, yes that is mission top find that extremely rare loli :/
And hating ordinary femoids must help, as loli of culture is misogynist

Just time travel to a time when women weren't degenerate sluts bro.

AWALT is global law.

Trust me boyo, they do not care for personality unless you pass the looks threshold. Even then, they care very little.

Legitimately this. Women could care less about your hobbies/interests anyway. It's always about them and their perceived value in you (which derives from looks regardless nowadays). Dating applications like Tinder/Bumble/etc. have made actual meaningful engagement obsolete.

Personality means nothing if you’re sub4 or 8+

That's not even correct, an unicorn will get a good looking male with good personality anyways, the rest of the foids will get a good looking male regardless of the personality.
If anything, a unicorn has a higher chance of getting with Chad. JFL if you think Chads like the standard femoid personality model any more than we do.

If anything, a unicorn has a higher chance of getting with Chad. JFL if you think Chads like the standard femoid personality model any more than we do.
Brutal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

JFL in my blue pilled days, were I thought confidence and personality was important.

The title of the thread is so soy.

Since Personality = looks in motion, you’re right, foids will love you for your personality.

How to have a good personality:
  • be tall
  • be broad shouldered
  • be white or black
  • don’t be bald
  • have a big dick
  • have a heavy robust mandible
  • don’t have bug eyes
  • have a low pitch voice

Even female physicians and lawyers aren't capable of deep thought, let alone average foids.

... That is, if you meet a woman who is capable of deep thought and overriding emotion with reason/logic.

So yeah... JUST WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY BRO!!! LISTEN TO WHAT CUCKTEARS AND ALL THE NORMIES HAVE TO SAY!!!

bluepillers.co

So... 97/3 rule?

I'm sure if we work really hard to be good people, improve our personalities. A unicorn virgin will appear and save us from inceldom.

Hell maybe even a non-virgin will see our intrinsic worth as a partner and love us and be faithful.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

personality does not apply to extreme ends of beauty(us vs Chad)

Personality is everything!
For example, you can tell how good personality Meeks has just by looking at him.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

If only it was true, huh. Foids specifically only care about looks. It's over.

Since Personality = looks in motion, you’re right, foids will love you for your personality.

• be tall
  • be broad shouldered
  • be white or black
  • don’t be bald
  • have a big dick
  • don’t have bug eyes
  • have a low pitch voice

• be tall
  • be broad shouldered
  • be white or black
  • don’t be bald
  • have a big dick
  • don’t have bug eyes
  • have a low pitch voice
Sadly i have none of them.

I will eventually date one of those

Our only hope are autistic asperger foids and even them can be pretty shitty since even if they have 100% male brain their lived experience is totally different from ours