Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yes I’m a nice guy, and no I’m not entitled. Get fucked IT

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Yes I enjoy being nice. No I’m not nice to people so I can get MuH Pussy. Normies literally contradict everything they say.

First it’s “All you have to do is not be an asshole, respect women and they’ll fall for you ”.

Then it’s “You shouldn’t be nice to people while expecting to get something in return”.

And here I am “respecting” women’s wishes, not being a dick, not approaching them since they claim they don’t like being approached, only to watch Tom from down the street with 5 baby mamas and a criminal record get the same girls that tell me stuff like “any girl would be lucky to have you”. Then it’s “He tricked her by being nice”. It’s all so confusing my brain is hurting. Just admit it’s all about looks you overweight soyfilled fucks

IT, You can call me entitled and claim “I was never nice in the first place”. Idgaf. No sane person would tell me my concerns aren’t legitimate. In what just world does a literal criminal still get more intimacy than a genuine good guy, then the good guy gets gaslit into thinking he’s not actually a good guy?

You’re all just a bunch of contradictory cunts who make no sense and just spout whatever bullshit you feel like saying at the time, regardless of whether it lines up with your beliefs or not.

apologies if this sounds confusing, I’m just really angry right now and I needed to get everything off my chest. Ironically I think I sounded just as confusing as a typical ITcel JFL

Last edited:
most incels are nice in real life because we are giga high inhib because we learned people already hate ugly people because of our looks and barely tolerate us.

When I was a boy I though good guys win, turns out they never win

I know soycucks won't believe me or hold it against me in some way but I do act nice irl. I say please and thank you for everything, even to foids. A lot of the foids at work unironically call me a gentleman. It is my default beta state, I do hope I can find the courage to disparage foids one day. I think I will because the rage cannot stay bottled inside.

When I was a boy I though good guys win, turns out they never win
They win when they are good-looking, or strong, or rich.
Just as "bad" guys do

Yes I enjoy being nice. No I’m not nice to people so I can get MuH Pussy. Normies literally contradict everything they say.

First it’s “All you have to do is not be an asshole, respect women and they’ll fall for you ”.

Then it’s “You shouldn’t be nice to people while expecting to get something in return”.

And here I am “respecting” women’s wishes, not being a dick, not approaching them since they claim they don’t like being approached, only to watch Tom from down the street with 5 baby mamas and a criminal record get the same girls that tell me stuff like “any girl would be lucky to have you”. Then it’s “He tricked her by being nice”. It’s all so confusing my brain is hurting. Just admit it’s all about looks you overweight soyfilled fucks

IT, You can call me entitled and claim “I was never nice in the first place”. Idgaf. No sane person would tell me my concerns aren’t legitimate. In what just world does a literal criminal still get more intimacy than a genuine good guy, then the good guy gets gaslit into thinking he’s not actually a good guy?

You’re all just a bunch of contradictory cunts who make no sense and just spout whatever bullshit you feel like saying at the time, regardless of whether it lines up with your beliefs or not.

apologies if this sounds confusing, I’m just really angry right now and I needed to get everything off my chest. Ironically I think I sounded just as confusing as a typical ITcel JFL

Hit. Nail. On. The. Head.

Bullseye.
I'm a gentleman and nice because I don't see why anyone should be nasty.

Stop being nice.

spoiler: i stopped being nice tho. they deserve capital punishment.

Being nice is never not reciprocal, if you are always nice without taking the resonance of the person into account you are literally retarded and set yourself up to be exploited by everyone who sees this weakness. You are a nice person when you treat others nicely at first, but afterwards you play tit-for-tat like every sane person (no form of social behavior isn't reciprocal, because a thinking/conscious being always takes the effect the behavior has on the surroundings into account and that experience helps to modulate the behavior in future situations to provide a more suitable outcome, these are literally the basics of learning, when you touch the fucking plate you feel pain and this is what keeps you away from touching the plate again). Patience and kindness has its limits. Everyone who disagrees is a delusional cuckold and a human equivalent of a doormat.

Being nice is never not reciprocal, if you are always nice without taking the resonance of the person into account you are literally retarded and set yourself up to be exploited by everyone who sees this weakness. You are a nice person when you treat others nicely at first, but afterwards you play tit-for-tat like every sane person (no form of social behavior isn't reciprocal, because a thinking/conscious being always takes the effect the behavior has on the surroundings into account and that experience helps to modulate the behavior in future situations to provide a more suitable outcome, these are literally the basics of learning, when you touch the fucking plate you feel pain and this is what keeps you away from touching the plate again). Patience and kindness has its limits. Everyone who disagrees is a delusional cuckold and a human equivalent of a doormat.
Giga high IQ and should be repeated to every cuck and feminist, although it'll probably go right over their heads

Giga high IQ and should be repeated to every cuck and feminist, although it'll probably go right over their heads
"So you try to help me and I don't even say 'Thank you!' in return or even outwardly spit in your face and then you say that you don't want to help me anymore? See, you weren't a nice guy in the first place, because you wanted a minimum of human kindness in return and because you grew frustrated as all other human beings in the same situation, which isn't tolerable because as an opponent of mine you must show superhuman endurance or else you are accused of lacking morals by me who never even had to endure that hardship you are complaining about!" - checkmate, incels/nice guys :soy:

Nobody ever goes through their whole life being nice and expecting nothing in return. The very idea is laughable.

If you donate money to charity, you can claim a tax deduction.

If a teenager volunteers at an animal shelter, he puts it on his college application.

If you clean up garbage at the beach, you virtue signal on social media and get brownie points.

If you give food to the homeless, you expect basic gratitude in return. If the homeless guy gets angry and rejects your food because he only wants money so he can buy drugs (and this actually happens quite frequently), you stop helping that guy.

Every single nice person expects something in return for their kindness, even if it's just a simple thank you. But they all expect their kindness to be reciprocated in some way. Nobody would continue being nice to somebody who was an asshole to them.

When Reddit cucks accuse "nice guys" of having "ulterior motives" or "never being nice in the first place," it's just gaslighting and moving the goalposts. Nobody could ever meet the insane standards Reddit sets for "nice guys," least of all those gaslighting cucks themselves.

I am nice guy and I’m entitled to pussi. Fight me soys

I'm an evil cunt and I love it. Don't take any shit from anyone. Doesn't change the fact that foids don't like me

IT has no empathy because normies dont have empathy

you are still toxic for labeling yourself an incel, good luck with your virginity:soy:

I'm a bad person and i'm entitled to pussy.

I only treat fellow subhumans or people with PTSD nicely. Anyone with genetic privelege can kiss my ugly pockmarked ass.

most incels are nice in real life because we are giga high inhib because we learned people already hate ugly people because of our looks and barely tolerate us.
We are not free but animals in a cage

Based

This one is a gem:

I'll save it for later use.

Last edited: