Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Yes, life is exactly like highschool

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Don't buy into the idea that after you leave highschool life is going to improve for you cause it will not. Everything is going to be exactly the same. Two examples: if you go to college, everything is gonna be exactly the same, you are going to be the same unfuckable loser you were at school. You will have to put up with HUNDREDS of chads showing off their prime Stacies, making out everywhere while you just watch. The pressure of courses will be unbearable and you will be broke, depressed and still a virgin.

If you decide to start working, you will end up as a nervous wreck due to the pressure that your boss will enforce over you. Again, you will have to put up with seeing the Chad at the office get all the promotions and girls while you just watch. You will be the ugly loser everyone takes advantage of but to whom NO GIRL ever approaches. So in conclusion, if life is not like highschool, it certainly will get worse. I'm 29yo, I left school years ago and I can confirm it.

@ThePlagueDoctor

LOL @ wageslaving as an incel.

NEET is the only option

Into this world we're born in this life we're thrown

It's much, much worse imo.

Gymmaxx and then sociopathmaxx on the first psychopathic Chad or Stacy who crosses you, so that you can thugmaxx in prison and ascend through these means.

Also 29, I confirm as well. Whatever your social value was in hs, that's the way you will feel for the rest of your life. It's the way our brains are designed.

I wish I could go back to being 16. Going to school to hang with my other social reject friend (before he got a GF) then coming home to play vidya til 1am. Those were the days.

life is like a anime high school romcom

I wish I could go back to being 16. Going to school to hang with my other social reject friend (before he got a GF) then coming home to play vidya til 1am. Those were the days.

Damn, thats the most brutal stuff i read today

everything is much much worse after high school

Life is a total fucking joke.

No.

Life is times worse than highschool, cause you have much more responsibilities and the women are old Roasties.

High school is to prepare you for wageslave life

If you can't even handle high school forget about adult life. You won't make it

I will have to wageslave this summer fuuuck im neet rn but my neet days are ending.

Brutal tbh. Do you know how long you will be wageslaving for?

ymmaxx and then sociopathmaxx on the first psychopathic Chad or Stacy who crosses you, so that you can thugmaxx in prison and ascend through these means.
JFL gaymaxxing? :feelskek: careful man..im gonna report you..
Going to school to hang with my other social reject friend (before he got a GF)
Fuck that is too brutal, I have 2 actual friends throughout junior high, idk the fuck id do if they dissapeared especially if its cause they got gf, thats some legit suifuel tbh...

Last edited:
Gymmaxx and then sociopathmaxx on the first psychopathic Chad or Stacy who crosses you, so that you can thugmaxx in prison and ascend through these means.
That may work, he applied it a lot in my life. :feelsBox:

na, im not nervous at all at work.

take the stop giving a fuck pill

And yet people say we are some how superior to animals

ur thread legit made me sad

its time to say it again: if you missed out on teen love it's over for you

Into this world we're born in this life we're thrown
its time to say it again: if you missed out on teen love it's over for you
High school is to prepare you for wageslave life

If you can't even handle high school forget about adult life. You won't make it
No.

Life is times worse than highschool, cause you have much more responsibilities and the women are old Roasties.
everything is much much worse after high school
Life is a total fucking joke.
I agree with most of it.

LOL @ wageslaving as an incel.

NEET is the only option
How does one NEET without being thrown to the wolves? JFL, I want to LDAR, but I don’t want to become homeless

How does one NEET without being thrown to the wolves? JFL, I want to LDAR, but I don’t want to become homeless

find a way to ewhore and leech off simps

Just some thoughts:

1. Having parents or family that support you financially, or you live in their place.
2. Go to social service and get financial help.
3. Having a physical or mental problem, if you already were in a nuts house, it can help to receive neetbucks. Addictions, violence and criminal problems can also be put in this category.
4. Invest in crypto-values.

Last edited:
Just some thoughts:

1. Having parents or family that support you financially, or you live in their place.
2. Go to social service and get financial help.
3. Having a physical or mental problem, if you already were in a nuts house, it can help to receive neetbucks. Addictions, violence and criminal problems can also be put in this category.
4. Invest in crypto-values.
5. Surprisingly, being a criminal; in the scam, usury, car stealing, illegal drugs business, per example; I came across quite wealthy ones, but you must be a chad or have a very strong, harsh personality, be ready to live a dangerous life, and be smart enough to hide the "earnings", "play with the system", not much conscience and no morality. From my "experience" crime does pay in many ways (though, I don't recommend it, especially for Incels), far more than people wage-slaving. A lot of criminals have fun in it, and some do consider prison like a holiday camp (at least, in Europe), while for me this is hell and a disgusting life.
It’s over