Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yesterday I saw the most depressing thing in the universe

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
I walk walking across university and then saw a guy stop this girl and say hi to her. he asked her to go to starbucks with him she said she had a boyfriend. he was like "so? come on just come to starbucks with me" and after a few seconds of pressure she went with him.

The guy was chad light. he had like a weird long hair to the back and had a very great frame. he was short though.

It made me so depressed. when you have a gf that will be you. the girl was like a 5 maybe

We're doomed even if we somehow manage to get a gf.

Nah, it was his personality and posture

It doesn't mean anything. He didn't ask her for sex.

Akarin said:
It doesn't mean anything. He didn't ask her for sex.
what a cuck thing to say. you'd be ok with your girlfriend going for coffe with another man

TheVman said:
what a cuck thing to say. you'd be ok with your girlfriend going for coffe with another man

I wouldn't be ok with that and that's whorish thing to do but females do it all the time, it doesn't mean that she'll cheat on her bf.

Akarin said:
I wouldn't be ok with that and that's whorish thing to do but females do it all the time, it doesn't mean that she'll cheat on her bf.

True but this is the way how every affair starts.

Most of them just started as "friends" and went to starbucks just for a small coffee with no intentions

Almost all women have boyfriends. There is almost always some guy involved.

These bf-gf relationship means nothing.Most of the time they have no plans about marriage otherwise they would have married.
You are a cuck only when she is your wife.

dawn said:
Almost all women have boyfriends. There is almost always some guy involved.

These bf-gf relationship means nothing.Most of the time they have no plans about marriage otherwise they would have married.
You are a cuck only when she is your wife.

Having a wife is even worse.

Imagine the pain if she cheats on you

0% chance he got laid.

If a girl is attracted to you she will make it incredibly easy for you. She´ll do all of the work.

Facade said:
Having a wife is even worse.

Imagine the pain if she cheats on you

Yea , Marriage is for cucks . What I am saying is if you have a gf you should not expect her  not to cheat on you. She is free to do whatever she wants .

dawn said:
Yea , Marriage is for cucks . What I am saying is if you have a gf you should not expect her  not to cheat on you. She is free to do whatever she wants .

Exactly.

There is nothing holding them back

Akarin said:
TheVman said:
I wouldn't be ok with that and that's whorish thing to do but females do it all the time, it doesn't mean that she'll cheat on her bf.
I'd consider this cheating immideiatly. she knew what that guy wanted

This sounds more fake than IT slayers