Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yesterday was filled with suicide fuel. One of the worst days of my life.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Weekend hell

So my best friends gf was visiting this weekend and I already knew this was a bad idea.

Friday **************

I am fapping in my room late night when they arrive. I come down to greet them and ask them how their trip was but My questions are met with 1 word answers, they try to get rid of me ASAP so they could go in his room and smash.

So after they left I stay out and watch TV but all I hear is them laughing and the bed creeking. Laughters turns into moan so I increase the TV volume so I don’t have to hear them. After an hour I get pissed of and go up to my room where I have to listen to them again for 30 mins before I fall asleep.

Saturday ********* worst day***

I wake up next morning and I am making breakfast when I find out my friend is gone for work. His gf wants to go out but doesn’t know the area so she asks me if I want to come along. I got nothing better to do so I say sure.

Oh boy biggest mistake of my life, when we were walking out side I don’t even know what to talk about, it’s so damn awkward. I just ask boring questions to avoid the silence. 20 mins in and we find a music festival, I am greatful because she just wants to listen to the music so I don’t have to come up with shit to talk about. After the festival we walk around downtown she does more shopping for her bf (my friend) and buys him a bracelet. The we walk around downtown and since it’s sunny she suggests we grab ice cream together and she lets me try hers and she tries mine. This makes me really depressed because I always wanted to do that with my gf but I never got one.

Later that night my friend comes back from work and tells us about this festival going on at night time. We all get ready and head to the festival.

This was the worst part of the weekend. All I see is couples and young jb girls (12 yo)dressed up like giga whores walking around with their bf and taking pictures with their bf and if they weren’t with their bf they were in a group, usually half girls and half guys. Omg it was the worst I was getting mogged by 12 yo chads with perfect jaws and perfect hair line with one hand around their gf and other one around a different girl. Girls whining to their boyfriends and holding the bfs hand taking them around from here to their and their to there while bf is just on the phone.
Bfs buying their gf gifts, couples getting matching glowing tattoos and etc.

This is what I saw:

5CDB535E 121C 4754 BB4D 1EA479322C5F

9F40AB35 A834 4708 A7CF 54ABEC1840E8
76BB9E01 15CC 45F2 9045 9F4FD6844E6A
CB0CE119 ADC1 4EAC 87B5 C50C5CB1F869

I was basically following my friends around like a third wheel it was so pathetic. They were going on swings and taking pictures. Watching street shows together with their arms around each other. I didn’t even care about my friend at this point, all I cared about were these jb whores, this reminded me of my shitty highschool days where I never got to go out to these festivals because I barely had friends and if I did go it was just tagging along with my friends who had a gf.

Fuck man, we will never be young and enjoy going to these festival with a cutie gf.

I can’t even talk about this because I am so depressed but when walking back through the festival around 12 or 1, my friend points out these used condoms all over the floor (my friend and his gf giggling and saying aww cute). My heart literally sank, i was thinking it couldn’t get any worst but It just fucking did.

Knowing that these middle/ high schoolers are fucking their gf in a middle a festival was pure rage fuel. I just wanted to run home at this point, it couldn’t get worst. How could could it? But I decided to stay with my friend.

To top it off all the tinder hoes I have been catfishing are at these festivals and they are drunk af and they are messaging to come and fuck them. Like fuarrrrrrkkk man!! Give me fucking breakk. I keep getting snap messages and phone calls and FaceTime calls from these girls because I told them I am here. They are snapping me in their slutty outfits with their friends and I know they mentioned me to their friends because a group of girl is making kissy faces at me and begging me to come. I Just ignore them and try to get back home.

I live in downtown and it’s 1am so when I get close to my house all I see is drunk girls in their slutty outfits like this:
ACE7FD6F FC67 47C3 B62A A7911CB5682E

Stumbling and walk like whores they are, some are getting in uber with chad and others are just be slutty whores. Legit wishes someone would have went AM at that festival and around these clubs.

These whores really don’t deserve to live. All they do is get fucked in each of their hole by chad. That is literally their only purpose? Wtf is the point of them living. These walking dick warmers really need to know how worthless they are. They probably work as waters/ baristas in shitty restaurants where they collect tips from numales. Or work as part time prostitutes to afford their experience lifestyle.

Legit wanted to knock out these stumbling drunk thots outside this bar. Useless cunts all want chads dick in their orphises.

Anyways I get home and I try to fall asleep fast because i know my friend is gonna be smashing his gf which will add the to the suicide fuel and push me over the edge.

This weekend was fucking terrible!
Seeing jbs in festival dresses like 1st class whores is the worst. Their parents have fucking failed as human beings. Fuck this world. We can never go back in time to enjoy going to events with a cutie gf.

Last edited:
9f40ab35-a834-4708-a7cf-54abec1840e8-jpeg.21801

Thanks for potent fapfuel. The things I would do to them..... Prime Stacies right here.

Reading that all was depressing. Best to avoid those types of environments entirely. Why go to a restaurant where you're not allowed to eat anything?

same except i went to the festivals completely alone.

To top it off all the tinder hoes I have been catfishing are at these festivals and they are drunk af and they are messaging to come and fuck them. Like fuarrrrrrkkk man!! Give me fucking breakk. I keep getting snap messages and phone calls and FaceTime calls from these girls because I told them I am here. They are snapping me in their slutty outfits with their friends and I know they mentioned me to their friends because a group of girl is making kissy faces at me and begging me to come. I Just ignore them and try to get back home.
:lul::lul::lul: Catfish king.

go neet and ldar.
leaving the house is always suifuel for incels.

I don't understand how you manage to do this catfish shit without killing yourself

Relax, m8. This is some basic shit. Music festivals are filled with party drugs and daterape.

Why no pics of the JB?

I don't understand how you manage to do this catfish shit without killing yourself

You get use to it after a while but tbh you never get use to it. It always creep up in back of your mind

You get use to it after a while but tbh you never get use to it. It always creep up in back of your mind
I’d imagine it’s like some kind of a cope? Almost like a drug kek

you went to a festival, ive never been to one but even I know that shit is a degenerate fuck fest for normie scum.

how did you think there would be any upside to going to them as an incel???!!

nuclear suifuel. I'm going to some festivals this summer :kys:

The time we have lost will never be recovered.

If she let you try your ice cream she hinted she wants to fuck you, or atleast hinted she would be ok to taste your saliva.

Try fucking her.

Fuck your best friend.

you went to a festival, ive never been to one but even I know that shit is a degenerate fuck fest for normie scum.

how did you think there would be any upside to going to them as an incel???!!

Idk ppl always say you gotta put your self out there and go to events so I thought ok I’ll try that

I'm sorry you had to experience that. The same type of shit happens to me when I go outside, but it's not usually that bad. This really is suifuel.

that's why muslims wrap bitches in trash bags and music other than solely sung for preaching Allah is haram. fucking degeneracy.

I wouldn't have made through the night.
It's over bro

If she let you try your ice cream she hinted she wants to fuck you, or atleast hinted she would be ok to taste your saliva.

Try fucking her.

Fuck your best friend.
I was kind of thinking this as well, it sounds like she may have been open to getting physical with you. She definitely does not think your creepy or gross. If she feels that way about you, there are probably others out there who feel the same way towards you.

i wish i was born hot, fuck my life

invited by a foid, volcel if I don't
Fucking fakecel you must be good looking if females want you to go to places with them. How the fuck did this happen? Everyone except me, has chances with cunts it is so unfair.

Last edited:
Fuck that's some deep shit bro, honestly if i were you i would go ER already and end this suffering :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fucking chad you must be good looking if females want you to go to places with them. How the fuck did this happen? Everyone except me, has chances with cunts it is so unfair?
Not a chad, but I'm probably mentalcel. I met her when I went out drinking (by myself). Another guy introduced us to each other.

And calm down bro, I'm fucking 25 years old. Most guys experienced this stuff regularly for the past decade while I was rotting. It's not really an achievement at this point.

Not a chad, but I'm probably mentalcel. I met her when I went out drinking (by myself). Another guy introduced us to each other.

And calm down bro, I'm fucking 25 years old. Most guys experienced this stuff regularly for the past decade while I was rotting. It's not really an achievement at this point.
TFW I have no friends
TFW females are repulsed by me when they look at me
TFW never drunk a single alcoholic beverage
TFW no guy friend exists to introduce me to females
TFW no females want to talk to me
TFW no female will ever invite me anywhere because they are too embarrassed to be seen with me
TFW I am an ugly truecel in a forumn full of mentalcels and fakecels

You are so fucking lucky it is unbelivable this kind of thing happens to normiescums like you all the time. Meanwhile I have no fucking chance at all in life other than killing myself and hoping for a better rebirth. Just fuck this shit life, it is so fucking unfair, I hate all of you, reading this kind of stuff legit makes me angry.

Last edited:
TFW I have no friends
TFW females are repulsed by me when they look at me
TFW never drunk a single alcoholic beverage
TFW no guy friend exists to introduce me to females
TFW no females want to talk to me
TFW no female will ever invite me anywhere because they are too embarrassed to be seen with me
TFW I am an ugly truecel in a forumn full of mentalcels and fakecels

You are so fucking lucky it is unbelivable this kind of thing happens to normiescums like you all the time. Meanwhile I have no fucking chance at all in life other than killing myself and hoping for a better rebirth. Just fuck this shit life, it is so fucking unfair, I hate all of you, reading this kind of stuff legit makes me angry.
Idk what to tell you. Try going to a club alone and get wasted. That's what I did bc I have no social circle whatsoever. It's hit or miss tho... a lot of times it was just suifuel. But I'm pretty much invisible outside of that environment

This is exactly why I don't leave my house.

What state do you live in that has festivals? I live in nyc and there is no fun shit to do around here. Even if I did have a gf I couldn't take her anywhere.

That's some fuckin' GRADE-A suicide fuel. I'd be in mental shock if I saw all of that in front of me, thanks for reminding me to not go to festivals.

Idk what to tell you. Try going to a club alone and get wasted. That's what I did bc I have no social circle whatsoever. It's hit or miss tho... a lot of times it was just suifuel. But I'm pretty much invisible outside of that environment
Why did some guy who you are not friends with introduce you to a femoid? Needs more context.

Man, that just sounds like a day of top quality suifuel. This is why I rarely go out anymore, rarely ever do I return home happy, and I don't even get barraged with half of the shit you did. It's far more comfortable to lock myself up in my room and only go out at night to buy odds and ends when they're needed.

Why did some guy who you are not friends with introduce you to a femoid? Needs more context.
we had a bunch of interactions before that. I was vibing on my own and he started talking to me. Idk, he was just a friendly guy and we hit it off. Eventually he invited me to his booth and poured me drinks, so I ended up chilling with his group for the rest of the night.

I was kind of thinking this as well, it sounds like she may have been open to getting physical with you. She definitely does not think your creepy or gross. If she feels that way about you, there are probably others out there who feel the same way towards you.
Nah that’s my friends gf, I am not a scumbag
Fucking fakecel you must be good looking if females want you to go to places with them. How the fuck did this happen? Everyone except me, has chances with cunts it is so unfair.

No lol, she knows I am his best friend so she is trying to be nice to me and be all buddy buddy

Nah that’s my friends gf, I am not a scumbag

No lol, she knows I am his best friend so she is trying to be nice to me and be all buddy buddy
those were big IOIs, you absolute retard. Just fuck her, this isn't Pulp Fiction

we had a bunch of interactions before that. I was vibing on my own and he started talking to me. Idk, he was just a friendly guy and we hit it off. Eventually he invited me to his booth and poured me drinks, so I ended up chilling with his group for the rest of the night.
Tell me more about how you were vibing. Maybe I can do that too

You seem bitter. Focus on things you like and can get good at, stay fit, and you'll have hot party chicks wanting to fuck you in no time. I believe I you.

I'm 25 too, all that's left for us is LDAR.

Tell me more about how you were vibing. Maybe I can do that too
idk I was just buzzed and moving with the music lol.

People usually approach me when I go to these things in a good mood with no expectations. Like I make it my goal to just get drunk and enjoy the music. If I think about negative stuff it usually ends up being a bad night.

idk I was just buzzed and moving with the music lol.

People usually approach me when I go to these things in a good mood with no expectations. Like I make it my goal to just get drunk and enjoy the music. If I think about negative stuff it usually ends up being a bad night.

Just be positive bro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.