Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yet another lockdown... Should I cope?

B

BarbarossaRex

Greycel
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm living in the Nordics, so... society wise, everything COVID is kinda okay. But today the current heavy lockdown was just prolonged for (at least) 3 weeks.
I haven't got my new computer yet, and I don't know which monitor to buy... TBH I don't know if I'm relieved or frustrated with even more lockdown... At least the expectations to "go outside" or "do something" or fucking "see someone" is swept away, but then again... holy hell am I bored!

How is lockdown treating you? -And do you have any tips to survive? (i.e. prolong existence)

Enjoy the decline.
In the meantime, learn how to make a good pizza.
Trust me, it´s worth it.

Also have vidya and anime to entertain yourself.

Lockdowns did nothing to me as my life has been the same before this virus existed.

Lockdown = Lifefeul

I was always rotting (minus job) so pandemic didn't change much.
You asked if you should cope?
Buddy boyo, what else can a subhuman do in life other than cope?
All that would be left is the rope or ER.

Lockdown = Lifefeul
How so? Really, make me see it. These days it's just the same projects, the same walls and the same screens. It's starting to get to me more than I thought it would.

It looks like our governor is reluctant to snut down the state a 2nd time, like he did last spring.

It sucks cause I have to work or I would rot happily inside.

It looks like our governor is reluctant to snut down the state a 2nd time, like he did last spring.
Yeah, I see more and more American politicians saying, that the can't financially afford another lockdown, so the price will be payed in human lives... Strangely enough. I don't feel anything about it. Just noticed it.

Though I'm happy to live in Denmark. Also for that reason.

How so? Really, make me see it. These days it's just the same projects, the same walls and the same screens. It's starting to get to me more than I thought it would.
I only have to go to my internship but otherwise I have the ability to just LDAR all of the time. Most of my classes have been halted and I don't have to work in the weekends anymore like I used to. I really like having to do nothing and just taking it easy :feelscomfy: