Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yet another normie not realizing women think the majority of men are unattractive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
I'm so glad my bluepilled days are behind me.

It hurts me to see these misled and bluepilled men. They need a real slap in the face to realize female nature

It hurts me to see these misled and bluepilled men. They need a real slap in the face to realize female nature
There's actually a couple people in there getting close to the blackpill.

they're so fucking pathetic. mass upvoting this and giving soy awards as if it'll change something. meanwhile women think they're disgusting and dont give a fuck about this post except to virtue signal.
and the saddest part is that this post by a chadlite who got lucky (she would've taken initiative if it was a chad), who may also very well be from several years ago when women wanting men to be forceful was a thing, is also mass upvoted and awarded because it gives losers hope JFL soydit is so sad sometimes

On one of my travels I was in a hostel, met a beautiful girl, asked if she wanted to come to my next destination, we travelled together. Asked if she wanted to come to the monument I was visiting, she came. Asked if she wanted to come hiking upto a very steep, technical mountain, she came. I helped her all way up the mountain which was way too difficult for her, a lot of touching, she was very grateful, there was definitely chemistry. On top of the mountain was a campside, we decided to camp there, one tent. We looked at the sunset, stayed to watch the stars, decided to go back to the tent. I tried to make my move, cuddle up to her, try to kiss her, caress her etc. zero interest. I assumed I misjudged the situation and she wasn't interested in me so I turned around and fell asleep.

Next day she says "I'm disappointed, you could have tried a little harder, I really wanted to"

The fuck. Am I supposed to sexually assault her? She took zero initiatief, but then puts all the blame squarely on me for not being forceful enough? She went down the mountain on her own.

Last edited:
they're so fucking pathetic. mass upvoting this and giving soy awards as if it'll change something. meanwhile women think they're disgusting and dont give a fuck about this post except to virtue signal.
There are couple people in there talking about stuff close to the blackpill.

I'm so glad my bluepilled days are behind me.
I was never bluepilled but I was redpilled which is basically just the bluepill with extra steps.

LMAO @ this cuck thinking foids aren't chasing chad in his area. They do "ask" men out, just not non-chads.

Also did I read the same thing.

"She liked me when we first met, but stopped. We're still good friends though."

Fucking why?

The bluepill is more ropefuel than the blackpill.

LMAO @ this cuck thinking foids aren't chasing chad in his area. They do "ask" men out, just not non-chads.

Fucking why?

Rofl. Just be her good friend bro. These cucks never learn.

Fucking why?
He got attached and didn't want to leave. It's stupid but I honestly feel kind of bad from the desperation.
idk man, link? i only see copes

im blackpilling some of them, you'll see it if you sort by new, I'm "rip-hERo" on ledit

because he's coping
The one talking about "nice guys".

He got attached and didn't want to leave. It's stupid but I honestly feel kind of bad from the desperation.
I honestly feel bad for naiive dudes who cling to a "friendship" with a foid because it is literally their only contact with a human being IRL. Despite how one-sided everything is they refuse to cut ties because they know they'll be 100% alone otherwise. Worst part is he's alone regardless.

LMAO, pure circlejerking