Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yet another toilet garbage article, this time about incels but that somehow still turns it around saying that cum dumpsters still have it worse

"Why do we only care about incels when they are men?"

Because, my dear Arbies Roast Beef, you can't care about something that DOESN'T EXIST

Women will be victims how matter what. Just take their rights away and call it a day.

Lel i keep seeing all these articles about us written by the same bitch :feelshaha:

Screenshot 20200219 095417 Chrome

Cunt more obsessed with us than Brazilian Sigma

most incels articles are written by women

All I see is: "See? I treat women better than those other guys!" My bad, thought that was a dude. :feelskek:
Let me rephrase; "Oh ma gawd! Think of the wahmen!"

Hero bitch, u want sum fukky?
Boom boom long time! :feelskek:

Last edited:
Who tf even cares about incels. They call us terrorist and shit.

Imagine taking a woman seriously about men's problems.

Imagine taking a woman seriously.

I remember this roastie whined about men being attracted to young youthful women

This roastie has taken hundreds of Chad cocks in her life and then has the nerve to write this garbage.

Clown world.

They always insert the lie that the incel is a "movement" and it is invented by foid. The incel is not a movement but a characteristic of a person