Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Yet another topic from me about negative halo, high-inhib, non-NT, being gamma male

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
There's anothe thing or observation I wanted to share that has to do with inceldom but also about general public response to a person. Being ugly = inceldom, yes, we know that, but such person still can be otherwise successfull in life, if they are not too much of a beta, they don't make negtive halo effect, they are low inhib etc. It's especially true about normies. However, there's an aspect that can not have a workaround.
If you are a massive beta in the sense that your natural look is of a weak man (visibly lower average mass), even if "at heart" (mind actually) you don't feel like a beta and you are brave and want to fight for what you want, good luck with that in this SOYciety made out of litteral NPCs who are animal-like. Especially if on top of that you are high-inhib and non-NT.
You can try to prove the SOYciety how serious you can be and you can turn the world upside down for them, but this will NEVER "satisfy" their needs for you to prove to them you mean business. They will shit on you, attack you, take away form you are to them, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT and don't even try to THINK about saying "no" to that, be glad they are not fucking up your life even more than they do.And if you retaliate, well, see you in prison. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOW ANY SIGNS OF STRENGHT, however if any of this shit happened to Chad, he absolutely can and the entire soyciety will clap for him - "well, what did you expect for trying to shit on someone, of course they would retaliate".
This mindset is literally of animal kingdom and proves that most people indeed come from animals and are the same scripts-driven NPCs as animals. Think of a wolf and a fawn. No animal will want to fuck with a wolf, he's the alpha, he is respected automatically for having his genes to be the way they are and if anything tries to fuck with him, he fucks them up and NO ONE holds a grudge against him, no one punishes him for it. But a fawn - it's supposed to get fucked by the nature and accept it. If it however tries to fight for it's rights - he gets show down, because "well maybe he has rabies or something" - it's a big nono for betas to act like alphas.
The same is for humans. Try acting alpha and protective even as a skinny guy. The SOYciety will be shocked that a beta does it and will take you for mentally unstable and in need of separation from said society. It's over, based on what genes you got on lottery. This is the reason schools really don't do shit about bullying, it's just an early program for alphas to grow into alphas, normies to normies and omegas to omegas. If on top of that you are non-NT and high-inhib - good luck to you. You are FUCKED in ALL areas of life since ALL areas in human life depend on social connections and how others see and treat you and there's no workaround for it.
So whenever I hear about MUH HUMAN RIGHTS and shit of this sort, I burst out laughing, because the SOYciety is literally still on the level of animal kingdom in this regard and nothing is changing.
What would be my advice for such fellow omegas with high inhibition and non NTs? Fuck it, be as alpha as you can. Would you rather be treated like shit or retaliate and go down with pride? I'm taking the latter option and MAYBE this will show these NPCs that they better change their ways (in a few generations).

And as @your personality said:
Tbh I've noticed that if you fight back but don't win it makes things worse which is why some guys just try to ignore it and withdraw from people to cope

Last edited:
Qualities: Adventurous, Fun-Loving & Restless

Gamma males love having fun but don't shrug off their responsibilities at the same time. They're definitely adventurous and fun-loving and tend to get very restless if they're left idle for too long. It is possible an alpha male might mature into a gamma male, because gamma males are a more refined version of them.

They're sensitive towards the opposite sex and are very aware of the needs and nature of what women truly want and they do anything in their power to fulfill their partner's needs. Yup, women are lucky to have a gamma male in their life.

They also display a certain amount of feminine behaviours, expectations and values to win their partners heart. They love putting their family first, in any given situation and scenario.

What would be my advice for such fellow omegas with high inhibition and non NTs? Fuck it, be as alpha as you can. Would you rather be treated like shit or retaliate and go down with pride? I'm taking the latter option and MAYBE this will show these NPCs that they better change their ways (in a few generations).

Tbh I've noticed that if you fight back but don't win it makes things worse which is why some guys just try to ignore it and withdraw from people to cope

Gamma males love having fun but don't shrug off their responsibilities at the same time. They're definitely adventurous and fun-loving and tend to get very restless if they're left idle for too long. It is possible an alpha male might mature into a gamma male, because gamma males are a more refined version of them.

They're sensitive towards the opposite sex and are very aware of the needs and nature of what women truly want and they do anything in their power to fulfill their partner's needs. Yup, women are lucky to have a gamma male in their life.

They also display a certain amount of feminine behaviours, expectations and values to win their partners heart. They love putting their family first, in any given situation and scenario.
WTF is this low IQ, ctrl+c ctrl+v shit doing in my high IQ high effort thread? Blocked.

You say if people like me acted alpha we would be beaten up and/or killed, yet the final advice of the thread is that we act alpha.

Did you have a stroke while writing?

YES! Very good point and actually I had this on my mind and should have added it, I will add your post to mine. And it's easy to lose when you are such beta/omega whatever, when the ENTIRE group will be against you.
You say if people like me acted alpha we would be beaten up and/or killed, yet the final advice of the thread is that we act alpha.

Did you have a stroke while writing?
Where did I talk about getting beaten up and or killed? I wasnt specific at any point. And it really depends on what type of retaliation we are talking about. AND YES, EVEN IF I DID SAY THAT (which I didnt), THat's STILL better than getting fucked over for your entire life and being miserable about not doing anything. You have super cucked weak and pathetic mindset if you don't see it and since you made that post you clearly dont.

Last edited:
YES! Very good point and actually I had this on my mind and should have added it, I will add your post to mine. And it's easy to lose when you are such beta/omega whatever, when the ENTIRE group will be against you.
Tbh middle aged soccer moms saying things like "why don't ya stand up for yourself" is the stuff of 80s Karate Kid tier thinking as optimistic and enjoyable to watch as those movies were at the time.

People are very brainwashed about the idea of bullying and think they are speaking facts when they say it's always better to fight back against your bully.
I don't find that to be true especially for framelets. You only stop the bullying when fighting back if you win against them.
If you lose you come off looking less NT, others will see that and try to provoke you more and the person you fought back against might try to seek revenge on you for trying to humiliate them.

THat's STILL better than getting fucked over for your entire life and being miserable about not doing anything.
DING DING DING DING
RETARD ALERT
There's no afterlife, there's no use dying in the attempt to gain social points.

People are very brainwashed about the idea of bullying and think they are speaking facts when they say it's always better to fight back against your bully.
If we are talking about typicall bullying they yes, you have to win, at whatever cost (going to prison, whatever) but I dont think soyciety nowadays tells bullied to fight the bullies. On the contrary, the message is to "ignore them, theyll get bored and go away" which is EVEN WORSE. There's NO WINNING.

DING DING DING DING
RETARD ALERT
There's no afterlife, there's no use dying in the attempt to gain social points.
Yes, but living a long life while knowing what cuck you are for letting others to fuck you over is a hell (for me at least) mentally. I always say, I am an alpha born in omega body.

If we are talking about typicall bullying they yes, you have to win, at whatever cost (going to prison, whatever) but I dont think soyciety nowadays tells bullied to fight the bullies. On the contrary, the message is to "ignore them, theyll get bored and go away" which is EVEN WORSE. There's NO WINNING.

The message to "ignore them, they'll get bored and go away" is just a half truth tbh
What really happens is they might do it less because they don't get an annoyed or frustrated reaction they seek but they'll still do it because they are bored and they feel entitled to use you as their entertainment.

It's just like if people here were to completely ignore CuckTears they wouldn't stop screenshotting this place but they would probably do it less because they are being ignored and not getting the reaction they seek.
Only after years of ganging up on people do some normies finally get bored of bullying but then a different set of normies usually takes their place and the torment feels never ending.

But for framelets:
ignoring bullies, only answering them in a matter of fact way, having a neutral tone with them and not talking or joking with them under any circumstance or giving them any kind of approval unless it's unavoidable like mocking high fives is the best strategy imo

The message to "ignore them, they'll get bored and go away" is just a half truth tbh
Wrong. It's 100% bullshit in 99.99% of cases. They are not doing this for your attention, they are doing this to bring you down, to make themselves feel better and show themselves strong in the eyes of others. And if they even "do it less" as you said, if one is actualyl bulied, they have hundreds of bullies at the same time (otherwise you are not bullied, you just have someone who perhaps is envious, or smth, a rival).

"But for frameletes:
ignoring bullies, only answering them in a matter of fact way, having a neutral tone with them and not talking or joking with them under any circumstance or giving them any kind of approval unless it's unavoidable like mocking high fives is the best strategy imo "
WRONG. This is the only way to stop it ESPECIALLY if you are a framelet. Otherwise they will have the mindset "oh an easy target, he doesnt do anything because he doesnt want to get fucked up, cool, I will torture him for the rest of his days". This is where such person HAS to retaliate, even get beaten up hard, but the only way to minimize the bullying is through that. The next time the bully may actually think "okay he isn't really holding back I will have to minimize the bad outcomes for me of getting punched by him by minimizing the amount of bullying". But still, it's just one bully/group. AND you will have problems at school. There's now winning. There's no cope. There's only rope. End the end what matters is which poison you prefer, for me, it's the one that kills me quickly and I dont live long life of suffering from feeling cucked. And if more bullied people behave this way, the notion of "bullying is easy" would change.

Last edited: