Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ylilauta has people complaining about too many incels

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Ylilauta (finnish 4chan) has recently had a lot of people complaining about their loneliness.

Recently, some user called this "incel invasion" and the other users thought about setting incels on fire to shut us up.

Sorry it's in Finnish and Google translate doesn't work for this site but what I am saying is true.

Screenshot 20191121 190028

What's the word for based in Finnish language?

anti social rejects in denial and angry at us for knowing the truth. They think their NT, high inhib/ "edgy" anti social acting is just a phase they will grow out of. Well mother fuckers. You didn't choose to be like that, or go to that type of niche. Everyone around you hated you so much that you had no where else to go. And it will be that way forever if they hated you for being ugly.

I am lonely

I dont complain

I just accept

:feelsbadman:

Are women allowed there?

Just genocide incels from the internet theory.
direct them to .co, @FinnCel

can you teach me some cool words in finnish

can you teach me some cool words in finnish
I don't really have a favorite one but vittu is pretty much the same as saying "pussy" or "cunt".
You use it in genetive case to connect it to another word (like adding -ing to fuck).
Vittu -> vitun

Vitun runkkari = fucking wanger (literally wanker of pussy).

But that's not all. Finnish words morph a lot.

You can say vittuilla. It means to make others angry or be a cunt. It is conjugated like other verbs in person, number, mood and tense and 5 infinitives.

Then there is another verb vituttaa. It means to be pissed off (Although it literally means to want or need pussy).
Again, same rules for verb conjugation

Other Finnish curse words are equally interesting because finnish words morph so much to have extra meanings.

Vittuilla conjugation
Vittu declension

Edit: just realized there's more.
Vittumainen means annoying.
Vittuilija is someone who does the verb vittuilla
Vitusti means a lot (vitusti rahaa = shit ton of money)

Finnish words morph so much, the possibilities are endless :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Set us on fire

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back