Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Yoga pants aren't comfortable

House

House

Banned
-
Was just crazy enough to try on a pair and immediately was wrapped in a itchy ever adjusting sweaty nightmare. Men's are closer to traditional garment which is loose, spacey and allows pleasant airways to travel while exercising, the women's models are a prison system made out of polyester, spandex, and elastane. Not even talking about minor adjustments to fit ones anatomical shape, it's like they come from completely different philosophical traditions.

The discussion whenever a girl putting on a suffocating pair of skin-tight leggings that reveal her camel toe is about mere comfort can be shot down by pointing out the mere existence of men's 'baggy' yoga pants. It's either this, or women are being dumb enough to get leggings sold as "yoga" pants without ever realizing it. Or you could join your local yoga class and see just how "comfortable" girls are in these when they keep scratching their inner thighs and sweat spots appear around their pelvic area in the after hours.

men's yoga pants
DSC_0398_f5b0204a-2ff1-45f4-bce7-c4875907e3e8.jpg

female "yoga pants"
traditionalyogapants_1200x1200.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I could wear a kilt ngl, it is indeed manly.

Post is worthy of a 10% warning

whenever i see a girl in yoga pants i immediately just want to rip them open and fuck her

nigga WHAT????

that's because they're designed for women you fucking dunce

shit thread, rope now

@Personalityinkwell

Woman's pair that was tight in the crotch? No shit if you're hung like a house.

In other news it was always about exaggerated ass dynamics for attention.

JFL at these GrAYcel IQ threads :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul:

Ya might get reported.

Are you implying women want Chads to look at their ass?? Yikerinos! You're a virgin so your argument is invalid!

No wonder they sucked because THEY WHERE DESIGNED FOR FOIDS YOU FUCKING RETARD

In other news, bears shit in the woods and water is wet.

Yes, most women's garments are designed to push fat deposits to create a nice booty or nice tits.

And then men, like the thirsty plebes we are, we see that and we get sprung.

It's your dick lying to you that you're in love, so that you'll fornicate and the human race can continue.

Yoga pants are for foids who want chad only

Yoga has been thotized.