Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ain't truecel if you don't use chopsticks

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
y5PRpw9.jpg

You’re not truecel if you only have one monitor

wat did you do to your rice? did you fry it or something
Just cooked it in the rice cooker with some olive oil and black pepper. After i took it out i added the turkey breast slices.

It's thai jasmin rice btw

you should try brown rice its more healthier i eat that shit daily

Looks good.

I should get some chopsticks as well.

you should try brown rice its more healthier i eat that shit daily
I've heard that it's healthier but i've never seen brown rice in the local markets.

Looks good.

I should get some chopsticks as well.
At first chopsticks could be hard to handle, but after you get good it feels very rewarding.

that's the first time I'm ever seeing that
They are a lot tastier and less watery than regular tomatoes. You should definetly try some if you can find some place that has them.

They are a lot tastier and less watery than regular tomatoes. You should definetly try some if you can find some place that has them.
Ive been to a lot of grocery stores and never heard of these. Time to come to Bulgaria

Ive been to a lot of grocery stores and never heard of these. Time to come to Bulgaria
I'm not living in Bulgaria, i'm living in Spain. I've never seen those in Bulgaria either.

I'm not living in Bulgaria, i'm living in Spain. I've never seen those in Bulgaria either.
damn you confuse your location so much

damn you confuse your location so much
It's pretty simple, people just don't pay attention. I'm bulgarian who lived in Bulgaria untill graduating college, then i went to Spain and thats it.

It's pretty simple, people just don't pay attention. I'm bulgarian who lived in Bulgaria untill graduating college, then i went to Spain and thats it.
I understand now :)
giphy.gif

i only use chopsticks for ramen. also your setup mogs mine (most probably do)

Making me hungry but to lazy to go buy food

yum yum wanna share with me
UHx6.gif

those small tomatos are awesome

Is this a wacom one? :D

I own 2 but I'm only using one becauss I dislike monitors below 144hz
do you game hardcore or something? I only use the other moniter to watch things and this one to browse here and play a card game.

do you game hardcore or something? I only use the other moniter to watch things and this one to browse here and play a card game.
I used to play a lot of rpgs and osu! but I haven't played a game in months. 144hz monitors are so smooth and browsing websites with them feels great

I used to play a lot of rpgs and osu! but I haven't played a game in months. 144hz monitors are so smooth and browsing websites with them feels great
I see, will be nice to have one in the future.

who /chopboi/ here

I won't limit myself to primitive utensils.

Chop-sticks're for Mongols.

I want an asian waifu, I have to be prepared to impress the parents
Do you already learn an Asian language?

I am currently learning Japanese.

Do you already learn an Asian language?

I am currently learning Japanese.
I've tried learning Japanese but I gave up, too big of a time investment with questionable results

I've tried learning Japanese but I gave up, too big of a time investment with questionable results

Not knowing an Asian language will definitely make it harder to reach your goal but I guess it is still doable

Went to some Asian restaurant's, I always fail to use chopsticks.

I want an asian waifu, I have to be prepared to impress the parents
became low iq thread when you honestly think knowing a rice language + how to use chopsticks will get you a waifu

became low iq thread when you honestly think knowing a rice language + how to use chopsticks will get you a waifu
Knowing an Asian language is necessary if the Asian girl can't speak English. However it is not the most important factor.

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I just enjoy chopsticks