Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ain't truecel if you don't use chopsticks

I just enjoy chopsticks
I grew up with a chinese best friend, so I ended up watching videos to learn how to use chopsticks so when I would stay at his house his parents didn't need to spend a few minutes to find the only fork they owned.

Now that I'm used to chopsticks they're genuinely more convenient than a fork could ever be. My white family yells at me if I use them too frequently. "You're not chinese stop it." - or if I slurp ramen it's a crime.

But yeah, chopsticks are the best. Currently self studying Japanese on HiNative and DuoLingo. Mostly so I can read raws on Nhentai, but also to help get a job maybe.

Chopsticks are fun to use.

Knowing an Asian language is necessary if the Asian girl can't speak English. However it is not the most important factor.
you honestly think a sweet smooth korean chick will fall head over heals for an incel that knows her language fluently ? no shes going to uncultured chads hotel room 20 mins away from the airport

you honestly think a sweet smooth korean chick will fall head over heals for an incel that knows her language fluently ? no shes going to uncultured chads hotel room 20 mins away from the airport
I already said that it is not the most important factor.(Looks are the primary factor) But It is necessary if you want a long term relationship and not a hookup

Last edited:
I already said that it is not the most important factor.(Looks are the primary factor) But It is necessary if you want a long term relationship and not a hookup
why would u want an asian girl that doesnt speak english anyways

why would u want an asian girl that doesnt speak english anyways
Because he has a fetish for Asian girls and Asian women who grew up in the west have even higher standards.

I personally don't know what I want. Perhaps happiness?

Because he has a fetish for Asian girls and Asian women who grew up in the west have even higher standards.

I personally don't know what I want. Perhaps happiness?
sorry to break it to you, but the fancy asians (china, korea, japan) have as high standards as do asian girls in the west. you must be confused with the jungle asians who will fuck for 50 baht to support her family

sorry to break it to you, but the fancy asians (china, korea, japan) have as high standards as do asian girls in the west. you must be confused with the jungle asians who will fuck for 50 baht to support her family
They value status a lot in these countries. I believe western women still have the highest standards ever. (At least in Nordic / Germanic countries)

They value status a lot in these countries. I believe western women still have the highest standards ever. (At least in Nordic / Germanic countries)
Status aside, it all comes down to LOOKs. Unless shes really desperate, she wouldnt be caught dead with an incel