Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you also always noticed the black pill since you were a child but you never knew how to explain

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
have you always felt "persecuted" by the world in some way?

I didn't feel persecuted I was persecuted

I just knew something was horribly wrong when, in elementary school, I saw that girls didn't seem to mind the kids that were bullies

That was the first true glimpse of the blackpill in my life

I just knew something was horribly wrong when, in elementary school, I saw that girls didn't seem to mind the kids that were bullies

LOL they were the bullies

i never heard a male say "X should go fuck himself" without provocation, only a juvenile femshart ever did that
and remember, just because a guy was uncool or ugly

The same for me. It really made me question everything I was brought up with. Ever since that point I've been losing respect for humanity.

The same for me. It really made me question everything I was brought up with. Ever since that point I've been losing respect for humanity.
older adults became completely hands off with children somewhere around the 1960s

this means that if you were born in the 1980s or 1990s, the kids around you already had a well established culture of bullies, sluts and cliques, inherited from the older kids. basically everything that adult involvement would have prevented.

it was already over and not really your fault

even bigger blackpill, past the 1960s the vast majority of adults did not want children at all and just had 1-2 "happy accidents"

Yes, every time I saw guys that were better looking than me, I always thought 'if iam uglier than them, why still try?

Lol they outright bullied me about being short and ugly. Even without the term "blackpill" I knew life sucks when you're the opposite of Chad.

I allways knew something was bad for sure. Like even the feminist dictatorship I could see it comming. When I stumbled about womans true nature (around 11) they satrted using their sexual weapons and bulling at the same time cause 'Im a female you cannot do anything to me but I can hit you tee hee'. Brutally blackpilled since then.
Lol they outright bullied me about being short and ugly. Even without the term "blackpill" I knew life sucks when you're the opposite of Chad.
based. they bullied me for ... I have not idea as they did not tell specifically why. My guessing is just I was not chad and that was enought??