[Blackpill] You are a bluepilled, virtue signaling cuck if you reject Nathan Larson for Congress.

Do you reject Nathan Larson for Congress?

• Total voters
Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
actually you would if you wanted to push pedophilia, because ugly males are probably the only group outcast enough to vote for someone like that, or at least so he hopes and clearly it's worked somewhat.

Incels are just the latest target of pedoscum who need a new community to worm their way into after getting booted out of the left and libertarians.
But the thing is... incels are barely like what, 3% of the adult male population in the US?
Why would someone who wants to win an election and become a Cogressman use incels- a group hated endlessly by society- to achieve his goals? And I explained that his favorite group are jailbaits-heck even the motto of the site suggests so.
1. Feminism is bad thing. Popularisation of incels by feminism is good thing.
2. Though popularisation by feminist is good thing thing it's still not as good as popularisation by this guy, because he is actually supporting us - people tend to join causes with larger number of supporters.
This. Heck even leftist antifa SJWs brought more members to the alt right by speaking endlessly about them.

BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
-
No, I was a member of incelocalypse and he talked about little prepubescent kids, not teenagers. That's just fucked up.
actually.. posted some pics and vids if I recall.. as well... he's a sick fuck man.
And were talking on the hidden boards.. IT can't even see that.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
just stop bro. nobody is gonna fight in a racewar or support pedophiles. i just want love and to get laid.
That won't happen if conditions stay the same man.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
But the thing is... incels are barely like what, 3% of the adult male population in the US?
Why would someone who wants to win an election and become a Cogressman use incels- a group hated endlessly by society- to achieve his goals? And I explained that his favorite group are jailbaits-heck even the motto of the site suggests so.
Because hes a lowiq pedo retard, of course his actions aren't logical. Pedos are probably the only group more hated than incels, hence why he's appealing to incels, the only group he feels would ever support him.

Opus132

Opus132

Officer
-
Every time a guy like this shows up, Jews bless their lucky star at how fantastically stupid the hated goyim are. I'm sure pedophilia is going to be the winning ticket that will finally bring about the 4th Reich. Any time now. The SJWs at the Huffington Post were probably masturbating the entire time they were interviewing him.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Because hes a lowiq pedo retard, of course his actions aren't logical. Pedos are probably the only group more hated than incels, hence why he's appealing to incels, the only group he feels would ever support him.
But he won't win an election by appealing to 3% of the adult male population LOL. He's obviously legit about supporting us and doesn't give a shit about normie opinions unlike yourself.

Also him being a "pedo" doesn't make him low IQ. Being attracted to jailbaits is healthy for a grown man, and much of ancient European philosophers commonly married women 13 and under.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
But he won't win an election by appealing to 3% of the adult male population LOL. He's obviously legit about supporting us and doesn't give a shit about normie opinions unlike yourself.

Also him being a "pedo" doesn't make him low IQ. Being attracted to jailbaits is healthy for a grown man, and much of ancient European philosophers commonly married women 13 and under.
No running for office on a pedo platform and telling people you want to fuck your three year old child makes him low IQ, because he literally stands zero chance of ever winning and has now ruined his life.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
No running for office on a pedo platform makes him low IQ, because he literally stands zero chance of ever winning and has now ruined his life.
He doesn't care about winning- that's the thing.
He doesn't give a shit about what normies think of him and is overall a really brave person for doing so.
If he wanted to win he would've ran as a democratic leftist.

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
tbh i wouldn't mind turning larson into my personal sissy

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
He doesn't care about winning- that's the thing.
He doesn't give a shit about what normies think of him and is overall a really brave person for doing so.
If he wanted to win he would've ran as a democratic leftist.
So other than making incels even more hated by putting them in a basket with pedoscum what exactly has he done to help incels? Like if he's just run on an incel platform maybe he could have helped, but no he ran as a pedo as well which will dry up any possible support faster than seeing an incel dries up a womans vagina.

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
-
I really don't care but he's the closest thing to an incel we will ever get in power.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
So other than making incels even more hated by putting them in a basket with pedoscum what exactly has he done to help incels? Like if he's just run on an incel platform maybe he could have helped, but no he ran as a pedo as well which will dry up any possible support faster than seeing an incel dries up a womans vagina.
He didn't say that he's a "pedo." He just said that he's "open minded" about pedophilia in general- a term normies use to describe the state of attraction toward women UNDER 18.

His proposed actions toward many laws- such as repealing many of those that protect female entitlement status- shows that he cares about the current state of incels and ugly males in general, wanting to defeat hypergamy.
I really don't care but he's the closest thing to an incel we will ever get in power.

V

VolcelGOD

Recruit
-
Politics of ideologies is the ultimate cuckdom. If you have a self-ascribed label (communist, fascist, NRx etc) you're in cope overdrive and you're not really more informed or virtuous than anyone else around you.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Politics of ideologies is the ultimate cuckdom. If you have a self-ascribed label (communist, fascist, NRx etc) you're in cope overdrive and you're not really more informed or virtuous than anyone else around you.
Politics is really important and related to inceldom.
Being a communist for example automatically means that you have an inclination to support female sexual rights, and ultimately, making it worse for incels.

Givingup20

Givingup20

ENGLANDCEL
-
OP you are fucken nuts if you think this guy is legit his posts are such bait no way does someone show his face after saying he advocates pedophilia and wants to rape his daughter jfl
Inb4 i get called a cuck i don't disagree with some of his views but he is in no way legit and won't stand a chance

Attachments

Opus132

Opus132

Officer
-
Well, i guess it fits that incels need to have political success on the same level as their success with women.
OP you are fucken nuts if you think this guy is legit his posts are such bait no way does someone show his face after saying he advocates pedophilia and wants to rape his daughter jfl
Notice how he has the same name of a celebrity, as if to make it harder to google him.

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
-
Well, i guess it fits that incels need to have political success on the same level as their success with women.

Notice how he has the same name of a celebrity, as if to make it harder to google him.
BLOODY MAYCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
His posts about raping his daughter are definitely bait, but he is legit about holding controversial views toward female nature and JBs.

BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
-
He didn't say that he's a "pedo." He just said that he's "open minded" about pedophilia in general- a term normies use to describe the state of attraction toward women UNDER 18.

His proposed actions toward many laws- such as repealing many of those that protect female entitlement status- shows that he cares about the current state of incels and ugly males in general, wanting to defeat hypergamy.
You have to be like a jewish feminist or something.

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
-
"if youre not a degenerate dog fucking pedo youre a cuck"

I love how pedoslimes always use the same shitty tactics to worm their way into communities. when they tried to infiltrate the left they called people bigots if they got challenged, when they tried to infiltrate the right they accused people of hating personal liberty or being an SJW, and now they're here saying anyone who call them out is a "cuck". They never change.

This dude has a wife and kid, he's not an incel, he doesn't represent incels, hes just another pedo faggot trying to curry favour with outcasts because he knows nobody else would support him.
:yes: summed up tbh

R

Raiden

Banned
-
You definitely are a troll

Cancel

Cancel

Recruit
-
I disagree with him a lot, but anyone who popularise incels is good thing. We need to aware incels in denial about their inceldom. When together, we can start beta uprising or change society in other, non-violent way.
I agree with this sentiment. A month ago, who knew about incels? A few days ago, who knew about Nathan? Even if most of the mainstream despites incels, this doesn't change the fact how incels and incel-sympathizers could help each other out and start changing society in ways that benefit us.

In terms of supporting him, we have to weigh the pros of what he says with the cons. It's not the best comparison but consider how many people look up to Mahatma Gandhi. He did many things that would be considered pedophilic and incestuous, or at least boarderline, but does that take away from the things that he said that were good or that made sense?

BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
-
This guy might have some weird taboo fetishes, but overall he's a blackpilled person who would benefit the incel cause. He mogs Trump into oblivion with his edginess and views on female nature.

"Muh but he's a white supremacist"
Wouldn't you ethnics honestly like it if you all were forced to leave back to your nations and have arranged marriages with stacies there, while being the head of the family?

This is what supreme Nathan Larson is trying to accomplish in the degenerate, Jewified Western world, but for white people. He knows that leftist ideology has completely corrupted our morals and unleashed the Jezebel spirit out of our women and is trying to fix that.

In the end, I promote the statement: vote Nathan Larson into Congress, for he will bring new blackpilled ideas and fight for ugly sub8 males.
Blackpill101 makes such an ambitious claim without any evidence. What are his policies and why would they benefit us?

Indari

Indari

ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY
-
I want him for goddamn president
"hurr durr your sexual attraction is WRONG"
-antipedo fags

Last edited:
I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
-
Leucosticte

Leucosticte

Quasi-neoreactionary libertarian
-
I view white supremacy as just a means to an end. The goal is to maintain America's status as a first world country, rather than letting it degenerate into a third world country like Haiti or Zimbabwe, which wouldn't serve any race's interests (other than maybe whatever non-white despots took over). I have nothing against, say, interracial marriage; I think it should be up to fathers to decide which men their daughters should marry. Some non-white husbands might be better than some white husbands.

Allowing incestuous marriage is just a logical extension of that same general idea. It might be logical for a dad to decide, "My daughter would be better off of I impregnated her than if I left her to Jeremy Meeks to impregnate." Some studies suggest that inbreeding causes offspring to have lower intelligence, but Jeremy Meeks's offspring might not have high intelligence either. Also, maybe the girl's dad doesn't feel like hanging out with Jeremy Meeks at family get-togethers (if the dude would even stick around in the girl's life), or maybe he doesn't feel like having to help his daughter raise another man's bastard kid (if Meeks didn't hang around).

I'm just saying, let each father make his own decisions about what's best for his daughter, based on his own judgment, familial traditions, etc. Eventually, natural selection will encourage the spread of the best genes and familial culture, and cull the family lines of those who make poor decisions for their daughters. We tried the social experiment of letting girls make their own decisions, and it didn't work.

Some would say, "Just like familial decision-making needs to be centralized by letting the father choose what's best for his family, the nation's decision-making needs to be centralized in the national leader(s), who will choose what mating practices are best." So, e.g., a legislature might pass laws against incest, in an attempt to force patriarchs to do what's eugenic.

I think the arguments for a national authority to make those kinds of decisions for families are weaker, because individual families can build walls to separate themselves from other families, and each family has its own patriarch and its own goals (e.g. perpetuating the family line) that may conflict with those of other families. This is in contrast to the situation within a family, where the household's goals and resources are shared and females must look to the patriarch for leadership because they lack their own leadership capability.

Institutions like the church serve as a middle ground between having a centralized national authority, using police to enforce its laws; and devolving authority to individual patriarchs. The church imposes social pressure, which families are free to ignore if they don't mind losing out on the benefits of being part of the church. But it also provides a community for those who value the shared culture.

The way incels fit into all this is that you have a much better chance of getting pussy, especially virginal pussy, if fathers can take into account your less superficial characteristics and make a decision that they think is going to be in the long-term interests of their daughters. Once we conclude that girls can't make their own sexual decisions, and need their fathers to make those decisions for them, then it's easy to say that girls should be allowed to marry at a young age, because the father is going to be old enough that he's competent to give the okay. It gets rid of the whole argument, "But she's too young to make that choice" if we acknowledge that older females are incompetent to decide too.

White supremacy, by the way, doesn't have to be explicitly codified in the laws. It's not explicitly codified now, for example, but it's one of the unstated goals of, say, having an Electoral College that gives the white rural states more representation. Our system also gives wealthy candidates like Donald Trump a lot of advantages when it comes to getting elected, which helps filter out those who didn't have what it takes to be successful in business. (Curtis Yarvin suggests implementing neocameralism as a way of harnessing capitalist forces to more efficiently choose better leaders and give them incentives to look out for the long-term interests of the country.)

I'm not a wealthy candidate like Trump, but what I do have is a willingness to speak what I see as the truth, and I have nothing to lose. If all you have is one poker chip, you may as well go all in rather than cashing out and walking away with just that. Why be volcel and LDAR, instead of fighting for the right to jailbait pussy? I could focus on wealthmaxxing (and maybe I will shift my focus to that at some point), but even the wealthy aren't allowed to have jailbait pussy. And now we're getting to the point where the wealthy and powerful can't even hit on the females who work for them.

Virginia's 10th congressional district is the wealthiest district outside of Silicon Valley. My message to the powerful men of this district is, "Look, I know the establishment has been good to you in a lot of ways, giving you a seemingly comfortable life in a suburban neighborhood. But one thing you don't have is some virginal jailbait pussy, and I'm the only candidate who will stand up for your right to have it. And another thing you don't have is any control over your own daughter, to marry her off to a good man at a young age, so that when she's a teenager, she doesn't rebel against you by giving her pussy to a bunch of lowlifes."

To the middle class normie, I would say, "Look, I know this life is driving you nuts, where you work all day and then gotta come home to this harpy who bitches at you and won't even open her legs to you half the time. Meanwhile, you gotta pay for her student loan and credit card debt that she took on before your relationship, when she was getting fucked by Chad, who didn't pay her way for anything because that's a role reserved for her eventual beta hubby (i.e. you).

"Meanwhile, she's become arrogant because of her seemingly impressive career (which boils down to glorified paper-shuffling), and she's probably fucking any alphas she meets in her line of work. This shit is for the birds, man. We need a return to traditional sex roles, so that instead of having to put up with this, you can get some fresh jailbait in your life that won't give you such a hard time."

To the females, I would say, "Look, you know you're not happy being a Strong and Independent Womyn. You would rather have a man take care of you. Well, if you want that, then you need to accept male leadership and stop chopping off men's balls, because emasculated men are not going to be able to look after your needs effectively."

But my appeal is mostly to the men. When they lead, the females will follow, because that's all they know how to do. But females will never follow any man who isn't strong. The way you show strength is by setting a goal and then striving after that goal with determination and ingenuity. So in this case, we say, "We want jailbait pussy, and we're taking it, by whatever means necessary." Kinda like Lester Burnham in American Beauty, who quit taking any shit from his wife, and musclemaxxed to go after his daughter's friend. Except we should actually use the political system, or whatever we need to use, to take that jailbait.

One of the reasons I made Incelocalypse's slogan "The Day We Make The Jailbaits Our Rape-Slaves" was to put that on every page, so that it would be really unmistakable to even the casual reader of Incelocalypse what we were after. A political platform has to be simplified to its essence, and in this case, what it boils down to is an image of sliding into some virginal jailbait pussy.

That's our goal, and it's a worthy goal, because it's by doing that (and constructing the patriarchal structure that enables and supports that) that we build strong families and replenish the human race, so that all the other work of civilization can continue. It's an aspiration that's currently beyond the reach even of most normies, because of how degenerate our society has become. A 19th-century man would have said that it's absurd that one wouldn't be able to get some virginal jailbait pussy. He definitely would not have seen anything abusive or perverted about wanting it.

Even though jailbait pussy is off-limits today, the tantalizing nature of it permeates our culture, even in the term itself, "jailbait," suggesting it's something tempting, and in the magazines and porn sites about "teen" or "barely legal" girls. The idea of getting jailbait pussy has a strong emotional appeal to it, and emotions are what move the masses to political action.

In America, we're pretty much satiated with everything we could need to fulfill our animal urges, except one. Are you hungry? You can go down to McDonald's, or your favorite fast-casual place, and get the supersized value meal or whatever. The only thing you can't get with your money is jailbait pussy. What a tragedy, to not only be forbidden from fulfilling a natural desire, but to be shamed for even wanting it, and to be regarded as basically a rapist for even looking at an attractive young girl lustfully.

They're pieces of meat, dude; what's the big deal? Nothing wrong with salivating over something cooking that smells good, when you're hungry. (Thus, there's nothing really all that weird about checking out the barely prepubescent girls who are about to blossom.) And there's nothing wrong either with preferring to enjoy it while it's still fresh and hot, rather than leftover.

Treating plants and animals as property has given us an abundance of cheeseburgers, pizzas, tacos, etc. so that no one needs go hungry. When we treat girls as property, there will likewise be an abundance of pussy. Let's go forward and establish patriarchy.

MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
He'll bring more bad things than good.

NietzscheCel

NietzscheCel

Recruit
-
He said he wants to bang his 3 year old daughter. What a degenerate sickfuck