Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are a bluepilled, virtue signaling cuck if you reject Nathan Larson for Congress.

Do you reject Nathan Larson for Congress?

• Total voters
That's because of normie propaganda, and again, I know for a fact that his preferred age group consists of jailbaits, and his other posts were probably baits for inceltears cucks.
No, I was a member of incelocalypse and he talked about little prepubescent kids, not teenagers. That's just fucked up.

Hilarious cope.

the dudes a vile degenerate, it is what it is, and hes using incels for his own purposes. He has a wife and kid after all, he has nothing in common with incels.
Giga cope.

Blackpilled normies are on our side boyo.

And explained why the "using incels" thing is another cope.

No male in the right mind who wants to win an election would defend ugly lonely virgin males whom society hates. He is doing it for us, despite normie opposition and hate toward incels.

Giga cope.

Blackpilled normies are on our side boyo.

And explained why the "using incels" thing is another cope.

No male in the right mind who wants to win an election would defend ugly lonely virgin males whom society hates. He is doing it for us, despite normie opposition and hate toward incels.

just stop bro. nobody is gonna fight in a racewar or support pedophiles. i just want love and to get laid.

Feminists popularize incels, are you saying feminism is a good thing? Cuck!
1. Feminism is bad thing. Popularisation of incels by feminism is good thing.
2. Though popularisation by feminist is good thing thing it's still not as good as popularisation by this guy, because he is actually supporting us - people tend to join causes with larger number of supporters.

actually you would if you wanted to push pedophilia, because ugly males are probably the only group outcast enough to vote for someone like that, or at least so he hopes and clearly it's worked somewhat.

Incels are just the latest target of pedoscum who need a new community to worm their way into after getting booted out of the left and libertarians.
But the thing is... incels are barely like what, 3% of the adult male population in the US?
Why would someone who wants to win an election and become a Cogressman use incels- a group hated endlessly by society- to achieve his goals? And I explained that his favorite group are jailbaits-heck even the motto of the site suggests so.
1. Feminism is bad thing. Popularisation of incels by feminism is good thing.
2. Though popularisation by feminist is good thing thing it's still not as good as popularisation by this guy, because he is actually supporting us - people tend to join causes with larger number of supporters.
This. Heck even leftist antifa SJWs brought more members to the alt right by speaking endlessly about them.

No, I was a member of incelocalypse and he talked about little prepubescent kids, not teenagers. That's just fucked up.

actually.. posted some pics and vids if I recall.. as well... he's a sick fuck man.
And were talking on the hidden boards.. IT can't even see that.

Every time a guy like this shows up, Jews bless their lucky star at how fantastically stupid the hated goyim are. I'm sure pedophilia is going to be the winning ticket that will finally bring about the 4th Reich. Any time now. The SJWs at the Huffington Post were probably masturbating the entire time they were interviewing him.

Because hes a lowiq pedo retard, of course his actions aren't logical. Pedos are probably the only group more hated than incels, hence why he's appealing to incels, the only group he feels would ever support him.
But he won't win an election by appealing to 3% of the adult male population LOL. He's obviously legit about supporting us and doesn't give a shit about normie opinions unlike yourself.

Also him being a "pedo" doesn't make him low IQ. Being attracted to jailbaits is healthy for a grown man, and much of ancient European philosophers commonly married women 13 and under.

No running for office on a pedo platform makes him low IQ, because he literally stands zero chance of ever winning and has now ruined his life.
He doesn't care about winning- that's the thing.
He doesn't give a shit about what normies think of him and is overall a really brave person for doing so.
If he wanted to win he would've ran as a democratic leftist.

tbh i wouldn't mind turning larson into my personal sissy

I really don't care but he's the closest thing to an incel we will ever get in power.

So other than making incels even more hated by putting them in a basket with pedoscum what exactly has he done to help incels? Like if he's just run on an incel platform maybe he could have helped, but no he ran as a pedo as well which will dry up any possible support faster than seeing an incel dries up a womans vagina.
He didn't say that he's a "pedo." He just said that he's "open minded" about pedophilia in general- a term normies use to describe the state of attraction toward women UNDER 18.

His proposed actions toward many laws- such as repealing many of those that protect female entitlement status- shows that he cares about the current state of incels and ugly males in general, wanting to defeat hypergamy.
I really don't care but he's the closest thing to an incel we will ever get in power.

Politics of ideologies is the ultimate cuckdom. If you have a self-ascribed label (communist, fascist, NRx etc) you're in cope overdrive and you're not really more informed or virtuous than anyone else around you.

Politics of ideologies is the ultimate cuckdom. If you have a self-ascribed label (communist, fascist, NRx etc) you're in cope overdrive and you're not really more informed or virtuous than anyone else around you.
Politics is really important and related to inceldom.
Being a communist for example automatically means that you have an inclination to support female sexual rights, and ultimately, making it worse for incels.

OP you are fucken nuts if you think this guy is legit his posts are such bait no way does someone show his face after saying he advocates pedophilia and wants to rape his daughter jfl
Inb4 i get called a cuck i don't disagree with some of his views but he is in no way legit and won't stand a chance

Attachments

• nathan larson.png
    nathan larson.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 91

Well, i guess it fits that incels need to have political success on the same level as their success with women.
OP you are fucken nuts if you think this guy is legit his posts are such bait no way does someone show his face after saying he advocates pedophilia and wants to rape his daughter jfl

Notice how he has the same name of a celebrity, as if to make it harder to google him.

Well, i guess it fits that incels need to have political success on the same level as their success with women.

Notice how he has the same name of a celebrity, as if to make it harder to google him.
BLOODY MAYCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS

His posts about raping his daughter are definitely bait, but he is legit about holding controversial views toward female nature and JBs.

He didn't say that he's a "pedo." He just said that he's "open minded" about pedophilia in general- a term normies use to describe the state of attraction toward women UNDER 18.

His proposed actions toward many laws- such as repealing many of those that protect female entitlement status- shows that he cares about the current state of incels and ugly males in general, wanting to defeat hypergamy.

You have to be like a jewish feminist or something.

"if youre not a degenerate dog fucking pedo youre a cuck"

I love how pedoslimes always use the same shitty tactics to worm their way into communities. when they tried to infiltrate the left they called people bigots if they got challenged, when they tried to infiltrate the right they accused people of hating personal liberty or being an SJW, and now they're here saying anyone who call them out is a "cuck". They never change.

This dude has a wife and kid, he's not an incel, he doesn't represent incels, hes just another pedo faggot trying to curry favour with outcasts because he knows nobody else would support him.
:yes: summed up tbh

You definitely are a troll

I disagree with him a lot, but anyone who popularise incels is good thing. We need to aware incels in denial about their inceldom. When together, we can start beta uprising or change society in other, non-violent way.
I agree with this sentiment. A month ago, who knew about incels? A few days ago, who knew about Nathan? Even if most of the mainstream despites incels, this doesn't change the fact how incels and incel-sympathizers could help each other out and start changing society in ways that benefit us.

In terms of supporting him, we have to weigh the pros of what he says with the cons. It's not the best comparison but consider how many people look up to Mahatma Gandhi. He did many things that would be considered pedophilic and incestuous, or at least boarderline, but does that take away from the things that he said that were good or that made sense?

This guy might have some weird taboo fetishes, but overall he's a blackpilled person who would benefit the incel cause. He mogs Trump into oblivion with his edginess and views on female nature.

"Muh but he's a white supremacist"
Wouldn't you ethnics honestly like it if you all were forced to leave back to your nations and have arranged marriages with stacies there, while being the head of the family?

This is what supreme Nathan Larson is trying to accomplish in the degenerate, Jewified Western world, but for white people. He knows that leftist ideology has completely corrupted our morals and unleashed the Jezebel spirit out of our women and is trying to fix that.

In the end, I promote the statement: vote Nathan Larson into Congress, for he will bring new blackpilled ideas and fight for ugly sub8 males.
Blackpill101 makes such an ambitious claim without any evidence. What are his policies and why would they benefit us?

I want him for goddamn president
"hurr durr your sexual attraction is WRONG"
-antipedo fags

Last edited:
He'll bring more bad things than good.

He said he wants to bang his 3 year old daughter. What a degenerate sickfuck

This thread did NOT age well.