Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You Are A Slave.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
How many of you have meaningful lives? Do you feel you have a purpose, a duty?

What are you looking forward to?

You have been denied of life.

To do nothing than wageslave for pennies, to come back to an empty home hoping to have enough cash to indulge in whatever sorry cope and vice will help you get through the evening distracting you from the pain.

They look down on you.

At best, apathy.

At worse, hate.

And yet you sit, and take it in ass every. single. day.

You eat the pain, you feel that cold tingling emptiness in the bottom of your lungs.

You ache alone in your bed,

Day after day,

Nobody even cares to understand you.

Yet they take every single day from your labour, you give your life away to support this system and it’s people.

They say you deserve nothing.

And you’ll never do anything about, because you’ve shown yourself to be weak and submissive and they know it.

Even though you have absolutely nothing to lose, no future

You’re a slave locked up in a small concrete hole.

And anything you say or try do against them, they’ll threaten to take your sad little vices to scare you into submission.

Which you continue to hopelessly consume, experiencing ever more disappointing “highs” and crashing into ever sorrowful lows.

Day after day,

As if anything would change.

Gotta slave to live, what do you expect, to be given things for free-Leftists cucks

That is the truth. We are all slaves.
Some are aware of their condition while others remain ignorant their entire lives. In the end, aware or unaware - it doesn't even matter, there's no practical difference.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

damn this one hit hard

3hjhem.jpg

Us incels are the slaves of modern times. Though we're more free and are able to earn money, we're treated similarly to niggers in the 1700s by both foids and men. Nigger slaves could have sex though, so we're more similar to slaves in ancient Rome.

How many of you have meaningful lives? Do you feel you have a purpose, a duty?
Just gonna reply to this because I don't like engaging in self pity. (No hard feeling though, OP, you do you.)

Consider the mind boggling scale of the universe. Hell, just think about how big our solar system is. Nothing we do on this planet really matters in the big picture. Does the Sun care about our actions? Humanity's existence must be like the blink of an eye to her.

Objectively, life holds no meaning. It's merely a chemical reaction riding the wave of entropy. There is no greater purpose unless we create it for ourselves.

not looking forward to anything just coping with vidya until i inevitably have to go back to wageslaving

Im not reading that. Reading is slavery

Just gonna reply to this because I don't like engaging in self pity. (No hard feeling though, OP, you do you.)

Consider the mind boggling scale of the universe. Hell, just think about how big our solar system is. Nothing we do on this planet really matters in the big picture. Does the Sun care about our actions? Humanity's existence must be like the blink of an eye to her.

Objectively, life holds no meaning. It's merely a chemical reaction riding the wave of entropy. There is no greater purpose unless we create it for ourselves.
Number of hydrogen atoms in Betelgeuze IQ.

Thanks, like I needed a reminder.

Alternative view, earth is the center of the universe above which the heavens rotate and God is watching it all unfold.

I want to moneymaxx so I can buy ketamine in bulk

I think about this from time to time to calm my anxiety.

But objectivism is a cope, unironically it’s as much “in your head” as anything else, that is, the ultimate “reality” of the universe is just as far away from your subjective experiences as any fantastical or cartoonish scenario.

All the insignificant knowledge you acquire about the “real world” is acquired through the same channels as any fantastical world you learn about, truly all you really have are your subjective experiences.

objectivism is a cope
I agree 100%, with your entire comment. However, in a world were any effort is wasted and people who won the genetic lottery live life on easy mode, can we do anything else but cope? I believe coping to be as important to an Incel as oxygen, once you stop coping, your death by rope becomes inevitable.

I agree 100%, with your entire comment. However, in a world were any effort is wasted and people who won the genetic lottery live life on easy mode, can we do anything else but cope? I believe coping to be as important to an Incel as oxygen, once you stop coping, your death by rope becomes inevitable.

Yes but then you might as well cope believing in a fantasy like God, heaven and armaggedon, or daydream that you live in an anime, or something.

Because as I said, that “objective” POV of the universe is as far away from your current POV as any other fantasy POV.

The only real truth is your own POV, your own, concurrent experience. You won’t be there when the sun is supposed to die, so that “fact” is no more true than me being a 6’6” TetraChad emperor of an Alien planet.

Some are aware of their condition while others remain ignorant their entire lives. In the end, aware or unaware - it doesn't even matter, there's no practical difference.
But everyone must awaken to my CONspiracies' :soy: :soy: :soy:

The internet makes you cope hard about coping.
Telling yourself that you are just imagining how horrible society and how evil its participants are because you have kept your interaction with them to a minimum for a while especially with the most toxic majority of it.
But that only holds so long until you have to interact with it again and then this illusion breaks.

There is nothing you can or should do. But there is something that you must do. Sabotage society and cause harm wherever possible.