Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are an incel if you know exactly what I mean.

G

Guest2

When somebody who's in a good mood or otherwise is not expecting to be met with your gaze:

There's this moment where you feel like absolutely nothing, less than dirt; no amount of self esteem can handle it: a smiling, happy face making eye contact with you so quickly turning into a disgusted grimace. It's soul crushing man, because you see how they look at everyone else and you can see just how differently you're treated. Everything you have is just pulled from under your feet. It's horrible.

Yes bro I know that feeling too well. Not sure which is worse, this or when some random kid looks at you and starts crying

I wouldn't know because I don't look people in the face when talking to them.
Win/Win

JFL I experience this everytime I'm at work. Know exactly what you mean (srs)

Not me, I'm invisible. I could walk from Lower Manhattan to Harlem and not get even one foid no matter how ugly give me eye contact.

This is why I rot in my room day after day. I want nothing to do with most foids. I remember getting hostile looks and looks of disgust at school on the daily. Even after lookmaxxing I'm fucking done with them.

this has been the case with me for foids especially back in high school. Makes me feel like shit. I kind of avoid them for this reason

I rarely go outside but when I have to I don't look at people

If only I had a dollar for every time I was met with stares of disgust and amusement

I've experienced this so many times it's not even funny.

It's not fun being alienated

Thats why i have to stay high fuck people

Yeah i know that feel

I was having such a good morning then this suifuel hit me.
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back