Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are completely justified in your hatred of women

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
They only want to hurt you emotionally. They only emotionally reward those who are already popular with women.

Women hate men weaker than them by nature.
They hate men poorer than them by nature.
They see 80% of men as not particularly good looking by nature.

Maybe if you try super hard you can get an ugly roastie with borderline disorder or love addiction or something to use and abuse you.

Last edited:
Tbh most simply don’t give a shit about you. The cruelty rears it’s head if you’re forced to interact with them

Tbh most simply don’t give a shit about you. The cruelty rears it’s head if you’re forced to interact with them
or if they force their way into your life

I know I am, but I'm past hating such low lifeform trash below myself

I don't hate women. I mostly hate the deterministic nature of the world, even if it also brings me some comfort.

I hate what hates me and 99.9999% of the foids I interacted in my life only showed hate towards me or faked sympathy for later humiliate me in some elaborated joke

Yes bro. I already know about the manipulations and how evil they are.

female nature is cancer

You aren’t wrong, it’s female nature.

You would also be justified in gEtting Rightful revenge against femoid and normie scum for rejecting, bullying and torturing you.

Fuuuuuck. Why man, why?
I hate gender roles, i fucking hate it.
I dont want to change my personality bec. of toxic foids.

A lot of Chads think 'women are great'. Of course they think this. Women treat them like gods. Let's see one of these Chads gain about 100 lbs, and then return and tell us how "great" they are.

I dont hate women, i just hate the fact that average women wont go for average guys. Sad.

Yep, the fact they are solely reserved for chads.

As ugly males who pushed around and rejected by women,we have right to hate them.

Just want to add that hatred of women to the point of wanting to be violent is not justifiable. Dont be violent. Was referring to non-violent misogyny.

80% of men don’t realise what women really think of them. They see us as either nothing at all or useless scum.

Hating women is a natural, fair, healthy, logical response to the way they treat us.

When poor people hate rich capitalists, everyone says it’s justified.
When unattractive men hate women, everyone says we are evil.

A lot of Chads think 'women are great'. Of course they think this. Women treat them like gods. Let's see one of these Chads gain about 100 lbs, and then return and tell us how "great" they are.
how do you explain numales then?

Hate takes up way more energy than lookist bigots are worth.

I don't disagree. I just get tired of the goddamn gatekeeping when I say I'm filled with more sadness than hatred. Idk.

They only want to hurt you emotionally. They only emotionally reward those who are already popular with women.

Maybe if you try super hard you can get an ugly roastie with borderline disorder or love addiction or something to use and abuse you.
Truth. At least the unmarried guys here won't have to go through divorce rape and fund their ex-whore's continued cock carousel proclivities.

It's more they are oblivious and apathetic to male suffering. A low value male might as well be non-existent. An insect has more impact on their life than you do. Men are Chad, anything else is irrelevant. You're not important enough even to be hated.

When that sinks in, you can either let it get to you or move on.

I know it's perfectly justified.

I don't think I'm someone who just hates another thing for no reason.
The hatred I have for foids is perfectly justified, why?

I hate what hates me and 99.9999% of the foids I interacted in my life only showed hate towards me or faked sympathy for later humiliate me in some elaborated joke

I fully believe foids are the quite strong evidence that demons exist. They're just manipulative evil beasts that seek to destroy, bring corruption, hatred and confusion into the world. They use the men's weaknesses to their advantage to bring chaos.

One slutty woman could make thousands of incels ascend. ONE. Out of the billions that exist.

Just keep that in mind.

Its natural to go Emergency Room