Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "You are creepy because of the vibes you give off, nothing to do with your looks bro!"

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Maybe a bit is true. I knew a dude who was creep in school was weird and autistic but once he got older he became a chad and changed his style and everything and was completely different.
Ofcourse he never was ugly to begin with.

Thanks, normie thinning haircel, for your keen insights.

lol at watching that, hope those cunts suffer and die

Idk how cucktears denies this shit to this day, their coping/In denial phase is too much.

looks+age=creep²

Females make me feel inferior and pretty suicidal most of the time tbh.

But, fuck what they think tbh

girls in video are fucking ugly

I hate listening to women's opinions on guys. They have no idea the judgment we go through every day, but they can sit in their ivory tower and talk about how ugly guys are creepy. Wish they could spend one week as a guy and see how they like, bet the snide remarks would die down dramatically. Judge all you want but I don't wanna hear your thoughts.

First they called us lunatics now they are agreeing with us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy has bad personality
134E69D3 E511 4F60 ACAD C75F5CB3FB77

Let's take a moment to remember this was well known in society even as little as a few years ago:

JFL at these foids, they’re all like 5/20 at best themselves. Their looksmatches are dating landwhales.

Also, kudos to this chadlite for spreading the blackpill, even showing his face openly.

I hate listening to women's opinions on guys. They have no idea the judgment we go through every day, but they can sit in their ivory tower and talk about how ugly guys are creepy. Wish they could spend one week as a guy and see how they like, bet the snide remarks would die down dramatically. Judge all you want but I don't wanna hear your thoughts.

What pisses me off is that they'll say shit like this, and still bitch about how women are the ones who are unfairly judged by looks. You know, because of Barbie dolls or something. And because of the huge empathy gap, this bullshit stands as the prevailing cultural narrative no matter how little sense it makes.

This guy has bad personality
View attachment 150169

To be fair, some of what makes that guy look creepy is avoidable. He has his eyes open crazy wide, and he's shoving his chrome dome right in the camera lens, so the perspective distortion makes him look like Megamind. Volcel if he doesn't back away from the camera, hold his chin up, and smile normally.

By the way, where did you find that picture? Google images doesn't recognize it.

:feelsugh: the cope at the end. An ugly guy that works out, has a nice haircut, and nice clothes will still just be a polished turd because genetic traits are all that matters. It also doesn't help that all the useless advice you can give to people e.g. get a haircut is already done by average looking and above guys.

" Youre ok until you misbehave "

Thats why women hate low inhib ugly people but love low inhib Chads . They love Rebellious chads .

Alexander Grace has good shit tbh.

Chad genuinely has to point a shotgun at people and shoot one of them to appear creepy

they are enjoying their reign, someday they will run out.

Classic victim blaming in action. Women love to blame men for being "ugly" or "desperate" to them. What better strategy than to label them as creeps and rapists?
they blame and shame men for being "desperate" but they are the main reason why men are so desperate. because women wont give them the time of day because they are ugly/creepy

A billionaire trust-fund brat's opinion on how to survive as a homeless man is less worthless than a foid's opinion on guys.

fuck these foids are some of the honest cunts going but i still want to watch them get torn apart by a pack of pittbulls as for their looks average nothing special and the mention of the watch said he has to be rich fuck those foids gold digging whores

They always tell me that i’m creepy lol

Vibes of light rays enter the eye through the cornea.
Chad genuinely has to point a shotgun at people and shoot one of them to appear creepy
Doubt it. The reaction will be something like, "that was so funny teeeeeeheeeee".