Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy you are not entitled to friends and family?

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★

maslow-hierachy-of-needs-min.jpg

"you can be single and still live a decent life durrrrrrrrhsjakfvdiy;ihjbv"​

they literally share the same step so they are of equal importance. can cucks say im not entitled to friends and family if im not entitled to love? in any serial killer or mass murderer you will commonly find one of those 4 important characteristics in their lives, also coincidentally almost all of them are men hmmmm. FOIDS DONT GO ER BECAUSE THEY HAVE IT ALL HANDED TO THEM IN THIS WORLD YET THEY STILL ASK FOR MORE FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK DIE CUNT

fuck its making me so angry just typing this reflecting on how empty my life is. i dont get sad anymore, just angry. im not entitled i just ask for anything that any human being should have by default.

you are only entitled to as much as is needed to make you a little beta worker unit whose taxes go towards paying for bastard chad and tyrone spawn

you are only eating food, sleeping in a bed and breathing air right now because the cucks that run this shitshow recognise that you are more useful to them as a little cuckbot than dead even though you are subhuman, when you recognise that your purpose is to be a little bitchboy eunuch servant you will realise what you are entitled to and why you are entitled to it by the system

"You are not entitled to be entitled to entitlement" :soy:

You are entitled to go ER

If a foid ever says that bullshit to me I’ll choke them and tell them they are not entitled to air.

Think of the horror they would have to endure, in the last seconds of tutorial mode gone wrong they would have to look into the face of an angry sub8 as they quickly fade to black. It’s lifefuel tbh.

Last edited:
According to IT we aren't entitled to anything. But since they have such "outgoing" personalities they are entitled to all the luxuries in the world. JFL.

you need to have friends but stop thinking about relationships and sex you dumbass go masturbate instead

cant take them seriously

You are entitled to go ER
you need to have friends but stop thinking about relationships and sex you dumbass go masturbate instead

cant take them seriously
This
If a foid ever says that bullshit to me I’ll choke them and tell them they are not entitled to air.

Think of the horror they would have to endure, in the last seconds of tutorial mode gone wrong they would have to look into the face of an angry sub8 as they quickly fade to black. It’s lifefuel tbh.
Gave me a boner imagining that whore's face as she loses consciousness
you are only entitled to as much as is needed to make you a little beta worker unit whose taxes go towards paying for bastard chad and tyrone spawn

you are only eating food, sleeping in a bed and breathing air right now because the cucks that run this shitshow recognise that you are more useful to them as a little cuckbot than dead even though you are subhuman, when you recognise that your purpose is to be a little bitchboy eunuch servant you will realise what you are entitled to and why you are entitled to it by the system
Lol as an ugly male the only thing you are entitled to is loneliness and depression

Last edited:

I'm entitled to cute anime girls

that's why going ER is normal reaction, if anyone has any qualms, remember that for them you are only betaslave that they can shit on without any repercussions for fun.

I think everyone is entitled to a little bit of love tbh. Our existence is miserable and thus not worth living without love.

I think everyone is entitled to a little bit of love tbh. Our existence is miserable and thus not worth living without love.
I love you in a brotherly way.

Foids have almost everything handed to them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back