Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You are NOT subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
What do you seriously expect when you say "women's standards are too high"?

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

A lot of it is TAUGHT behavior through social engineering.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!

You can say or think whatever you want, it will change nothing.

You will still be treated like a subhuman. You might still get respect (like I do) but you will never achieve happiness. So you are considered, for all women and a portion of the men, just a subhuman, even if you are not. But its enough people to make your life bland.
I don't think that's OP's intention anyways, he's just saying we shouldn't feel bad or less of a person because of some messed up, subjective view foids have.

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!
an incel's perspective is automatically diminished because they can't breed. We don't live in a rational world, we live in a strict hierarchy, and any point of view outside of this hierarchy is a delusion

I don't think that's OP's intention anyways, he's just saying we shouldn't feel bad or less of a person because of some messed up, subjective view foids have.

Exactly. Sure it sucks I can't get laid, but I don't exist for their pleasure, I shouldn't hate myself because I can't please them.
and any point of view outside of this hierarchy is a delusion

This is a very submissive outlook, we should not accept this oppression, we are the only marginalized group which blame ourselves and justify our oppression.

Good Quality thread tbh, should be inserted in must read content

Maybe not actual subhumans like those on special books by special kids but to be FULLY human a bare minimum of looks to not cause eeeewwwwww reactions is required

Thanks man that actually makes sense. from now on I'm going to change the way I talk and think about woman standards in a different way might even let me cope better

Brobdingnagian IQ :feelsUnreal:

females consider 80% of guys to be below average, so if you're an average guy you're considered subhuman, even though objectively you're not.

the left is always keen on deconstructing everything -- from religion and Disney, to gender and language -- so it's pure ideological cowardice on their part that prevents them from talking about hypergamy.

nice refreshing thread, btw!

so it's pure ideological cowardice that prevents them from taking on hypergamy.

Leftists: "No inkwell! Hypergamy is a natural hierarchy set in stone by genes don't question it!"

It's seriously hypocritical.

just erase the concept of beauty theory

This is so true. I was always subconsciously white pilled. This post just explained it for me. Thanks

"Deconstruct" beauty.
your proposition is good but its impossible unless you think perceiving whats consider as a beautiful face or an ugly face is purely about social engineering. Whats consider as a beautiful is often link to biology like the connection of how women are attracted to tall men and the feeling of sense of protection when they are with tall men. beautiful people are typically judged to be healthier because facial cues associated with attractiveness are often linked to various health markers.

All i know is im a subhuman manlet

of how women are attracted to tall men and the feeling of sense of protection when they are with tall men.

This is bullshit, this is a modern construct, I've already made threads about this.

There is no height/weight difference bias found in couples in hunter-gatherer societies in Africa and and Micronesia. There has been studies measurin the height and weight of each partner in many couples and found there are as many taller-female relationships as here are females who are taller. They found no correlation to size and coupling, this was very much in contrast with westerm couples studied.

Last edited:
Greatest cope of 2020

I am undesireable due to things I couldn't control.
This is bullshit, this is a modern construct, I've already made threads about this.

There is no height/weight difference bias found in couples in hunter-gatherer societies in Africa and and Micronesia. There has been studies measurin the height and weight of each partner in many couples and found there are as many taller-female relationships as here are females who are taller. They found no correlation to size and coupling, this was very much in contrast with westerm couples studied.

You're right, but getting Foids to think objectively about anything is a fools errand.

Which leads us to the fact that standards are bullshit.
A standard defines itself by a description of what is Beauty, and as we here are not in those Beauty plots defined by our respective societies, we are by default labelled as non-standard. Which leads to our rejection.
However, Beauty is defined by Shape, Visual Aspect, Mouvement, and Sound. And such criteria change from one society to another, from one era to another.
The inevitable conclusion is that Beauty = cope. It just doesn't exists.

But it also means that our own conceptions of Beauty, like the concept of "Landwhales" foids, are cope too, because to emit such a judgement of landwhaling, you use your society's standards.

Several other concepts commonly shared here fall in the same cope. Many here will ask : "It's okay but totally philosophical, so how do I fuck a foid with that ?"
Well, you don't. If you follow the whitepill very far, you are able to question your own desires and reasons to fuck foids, and understand that it also falls into the cope abyss.
Many will answer by : "because I like sex." But you can do it yourself, with the same intensity.
"Because I want children". Why do you think children of everyone are needed in this world ?
"Because I want to be loved". Can't you love yourself enough ? Don't you realize people you don't even know love you just because you exist ?
"Because I want the social status". Is social status important in a world where everyone ultimately disappears without exception ?

On this forum, I see all the time self-depreciation. People feel trapped because they've classified themselves as uglies by society's standards, and one can't change his physical appearance. It leads to a feeling of powerlessness. They convince themselves that they can't do anything. And they stay in this state because it's comfortable.

But it's cope because they can do something. Not physically. They can use their minds. That's the whitepill, ascending using the only thing you can ascend with : your thinking. If you can't change your physical, you can change your mind, and by doing this, you destroy all the cope soyciety has learnt us since we're born, you can destroy every foid meaningless speech, you can ultimately reach the point where you see the only thing that matters : the fact that you are able to think, and through thinking, to see the world and reality how they really are.

But I don't think everyone want to follow the whitepill. Many decide to stay stuck at the step : "How do I fuck a foid with that ?"
And they're depressed because there's no issue when thinking things like that. They won't ever fuck a foid. Nobody here does. Think of it, we are thousand men's brains thinking about a solution, and since years we haven't found any. If it was possible, we would have already found the solution and shared it to anyone coming here.

The concept of "Standard" or "Category" is a cope in itself, like words are, only used to define things and classify them on vague mind squares. So we might say foids have shitty standards, but we should rather ask ourselves why we believe in those standards, why do we give credit to them.

Most people are in fact too lazy to think. They can't ascend to the whitepill because they only think about ascending with a thing they'll never have : a foid.

And while blackpill is by nature depressing, whitepill is an extension of the blackpill, a positive extension leading to stop coping about shitty concepts, ideas, standards, words, worships, daydreams. Once you understand blackpill is not the end of the thinking, you're able to start to realize there's something else after the blackpill, something much better for your mind, your quality of life, your vision of the events that occurs ; you start to ascend spiritually.

And no foid is involvded in this process. It's only yourself. Your elevation.
I'm not the first one to follow the path of the whitepill, and I won't be the last either. There's no competition in the whitepill, just like there's no competition in the blackpill. We have no choice but to follow the whitepill or get depressed forever.

High IQ Post, you fucking bluepilled fags still care what foid think about u? pathetic

then how do you describe why women are attracted to tall men? all across the world with different culture? Im sure theres exception but the vast majority of women in the whole world are more attracted to taller men. nevertheless even if im wrong on why women like tall men that doesnt mean that you can social engineer them to like shorter males

ok great, now try and convince women that.

It wouldn't "force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that." You give the average foid too much credit, they decide in a spilt-second if you're attractive or not.

No man I'm subhuman. I have a weak immune system and I get a cold like every few weeks in which it gets super hard to breathe and my lungs burn. Even when I'm not sick I'm always coughing and my throats always clogged. I don't smoke or anything either.

Last edited:
Even if what OP is saying makes sense in a logical way, it doesn't change the fact that we are subhumans in the eyes of femoids.

Even if what OP is saying makes sense in a logical way, it doesn't change the fact that we are subhumans in the eyes of femoids.

That's right, but why should we care about the eyes of femoids ?

That's right, but why should we care about the eyes of femoids ?
Because we are programed to reproduce and knowing that we are incapable of that because the opposite sex doesn't want to breed with us because of our inferior genes is meant to make us feel like shit.

It's just nature. You cannot fight your programming.

Because we are programed to reproduce and knowing that we are incapable of that because the opposite sex doesn't want to breed with us because of our inferior genes is meant to make us feel like shit.

It's just nature. You cannot fight your programming.

I agree but once you've fully taken the Blackpill, once you've completely understood that you would never be with a foid, that this event will never happen in any case ;

Why not updating your program to 1.1 ? Is feeling like shit a thing you want for your whole lifetime, or are there other things to do before you die, things that would make you feel alive ?

I agree but once you've fully taken the Blackpill, once you've completely understood that you would never be with a foid, that this event will never happen in any case ;

Why not updating your program to 1.1 ? Is feeling like shit a thing you want for your whole lifetime, or are there other things to do before you die, things that would make you feel alive ?
I simply don't think there is an option. If you could choose what and how to feel then everyone would be happy.

I kind of have a good and high IQ job and expect to be making at least 60k euros a year before I hit 30 (which is a lot of money in my shit country). I also enjoy my job and could be opening a business soon if I get the right connections (which is not gonna be easy, but I'm working on it). In that case I could even become rich.

That being said, I still know that all of that is just cope. I'm not gonna rope but if I could press a button and kill my father before he met my mother I would do it.

I simply don't think there is an option. If you could choose what and how to feel then everyone would be happy.

I kind of have a good and high IQ job and expect to be making at least 60k euros a year before I hit 30 (which is a lot of money in my shit country). I also enjoy my job and could be opening a business soon if I get the right connections (which is not gonna be easy, but I'm working on it). In that case I could even become rich.

That being said, I still know that all of that is just cope. I'm not gonna rope but if I could press a button and kill my father before he met my mother I would do it.

If you can't ascend in your physical form, there's only one other way : spiritually ascend to the whitepill.

You're aware money for foids is cope ; I did the same analysis 2 years ago. Money won't ever provide you a foid ; but with it, you can greatly improve your quality of life for yourself. You can even define the idea of having as much money as possible as an objective for yourself.

I really hope your business will be a success ; if I had had the opportunity, I would have done the same, unfortunately I was born poor and will die poor ; things are like this in France, especially when Inceldom chooses your life. But in other countries, it's much easier.

Having objectives that are not related to foids is important to stay mentally motivated and healthy. In that way, creating a business is rewarding. It's not so much a matter of having money, but a matter of creating something, succeeding in doing something that is difficult.

If you can't ascend in your physical form, there's only one other way : spiritually ascend to the whitepill.

You're aware money for foids is cope ; I did the same analysis 2 years ago. Money won't ever provide you a foid ; but with it, you can greatly improve your quality of life for yourself. You can even define the idea of having as much money as possible as an objective for yourself.

I really hope your business will be a success ; if I had had the opportunity, I would have done the same, unfortunately I was born poor and will die poor ; things are like this in France, especially when Inceldom chooses your life. But in other countries, it's much easier.

Having objectives that are not related to foids is important to stay mentally motivated and healthy. In that way, creating a business is rewarding. It's not so much a matter of having money, but a matter of creating something, succeeding in doing something that is difficult.
I live in Spain which is a bigger shithole than France. My parents are inmigrants from South America and we are looked down upon by the Spaniards. I was born poor too but I guess I won the genetic lottery regarding intelligence. It's the only explanation I can find as to why I'm kind of succesful while the rest of people my age are struggling so hard and have no future. Believe me, I know things are not easy in France but Spain is literally doomed.

You sound like a nice person. I hope everything turns out good for you too. My life is not all that bad (because I try to focus on other things as you say). I just hate the fact that foids cannot see any value in me and throw themselves are other guys just because they're better looking. It's been like that since high school and it's so depressing.

I live in Spain which is a bigger shithole than France. My parents are inmigrants from South America and we are looked down upon by the Spaniards. I was born poor too but I guess I won the genetic lottery regarding intelligence. It's the only explanation I can find as to why I'm kind of succesful while the rest of people my age are struggling so hard and have no future. Believe me, I know things are not easy in France but Spain is literally doomed.

You sound like a nice person. I hope everything turns out good for you too. My life is not all that bad (because I try to focus on other things as you say). I just hate the fact that foids cannot see any value in me and throw themselves are other guys just because they're better looking. It's been like that since high school and it's so depressing.

Doing 60k€ / year in Spain is a very good income, even in France it would make you considered rich (technically, you're considered rich in France if you make 4k€/month, the minimal wage being 1300€/month).

I live very close from the spanish border, 150 kms, and it's the only country I appreciated visiting. I went to the Ecija region with school when I was younger, and I also saw Barcelona and Madrid. When I was bullied at school, I once decided to flee away from the shitty rural area in France where I was, and to walk to Spain. My unprepared travel stopped 12 kms from the start, because I only had my feet to cover the distance. But in my mind, Spain was sun and freedom. Reality is... well, you just described it.

I didn't knew there were discriminations for Spanish towards people from South America.

From what I've seen here, success is the combination of intelligence, opportunities and luck. I have the intelligence, I barely had opportunities, and I never had luck. For example, I never won ANY lottery above 10€ since I was born. I also lost the facial-genetics lottery.

I used to work in informatics for many years, and managed to make 25k/year, which is above the average in the South of France. However, being alone and without child depressed me and I gave up. I decided to become a NEET and succeded. Now I'm just doomed to be poor (8k€/year...), but I'm no longer a slave and I have the eternity in front of me. Too bad it's an eternity alone.

So I started to meditate about myself and saw I was Incel for many years. 2 years ago, I didn't even knew what an Incel was. And now I'm working on the whitepill, something beyond the blackpill, as I think we can't be satisfied by the blackpill. The blackpill is true but also very depressing. Coping is not the solution however ; so I went to the idea that there was a means to have a good life despite being Incel. That's a challenge, as you can imagine.

In high school, I lived the same thing : no foid ever saw me as a potential candidate. It's useless to be gentle at school when you're an Incel ; at best, they'll just ignore you, or "prefer to be friends". You know, I was a tryharder at the time, and I asked 50 times, to 50 different foids, to have a date ; none of them ever gave me a single hope. It was completely over at the moment they saw my face. Even the beckies or the uglies refused. I remember a foid called Sonia, she was incredibly ugly, I had never seen that before and I've never seen anyone like that since. No guy wanted her, but when my friends and their foid friends insisted for us to have a date, she just said no. I discovered years later that she became an informatics engineer with the highest diploma one could have.

I think at one moment, I just started to accept the fact that whatever I'd do, I would never have any luck with any foid on Earth. But I wanted to have a child, and due to the foids, this will never happen. I'm not really jealous about people having wives ; but I'm jealous about them having childs while I can't. I just can't accept that. It's even harder when you see ALL your friends having childs while you don't.

From my point of view, the fact that I can't have a child is a shame, and it is due to the foids attitude. They are the ones to blame about this problem. They created this problem. They both created my body for their personnal satisfaction to have a child, then rejected me once grown up, then created conditions where I'd never have a means to date someone. What they did is a catastrophe and a shame. They are at the root of all problems, so I laugh when I hear they want us to respect them. I already make them a huge present by letting them alive.

Doing 60k€ / year in Spain is a very good income, even in France it would make you considered rich (technically, you're considered rich in France if you make 4k€/month, the minimal wage being 1300€/month).

I live very close from the spanish border, 150 kms, and it's the only country I appreciated visiting. I went to the Ecija region with school when I was younger, and I also saw Barcelona and Madrid. When I was bullied at school, I once decided to flee away from the shitty rural area in France where I was, and to walk to Spain. My unprepared travel stopped 12 kms from the start, because I only had my feet to cover the distance. But in my mind, Spain was sun and freedom. Reality is... well, you just described it.

I didn't knew there were discriminations for Spanish towards people from South America.

From what I've seen here, success is the combination of intelligence, opportunities and luck. I have the intelligence, I barely had opportunities, and I never had luck. For example, I never won ANY lottery above 10€ since I was born. I also lost the facial-genetics lottery.

I used to work in informatics for many years, and managed to make 25k/year, which is above the average in the South of France. However, being alone and without child depressed me and I gave up. I decided to become a NEET and succeded. Now I'm just doomed to be poor (8k€/year...), but I'm no longer a slave and I have the eternity in front of me. Too bad it's an eternity alone.

So I started to meditate about myself and saw I was Incel for many years. 2 years ago, I didn't even knew what an Incel was. And now I'm working on the whitepill, something beyond the blackpill, as I think we can't be satisfied by the blackpill. The blackpill is true but also very depressing. Coping is not the solution however ; so I went to the idea that there was a means to have a good life despite being Incel. That's a challenge, as you can imagine.

In high school, I lived the same thing : no foid ever saw me as a potential candidate. It's useless to be gentle at school when you're an Incel ; at best, they'll just ignore you, or "prefer to be friends". You know, I was a tryharder at the time, and I asked 50 times, to 50 different foids, to have a date ; none of them ever gave me a single hope. It was completely over at the moment they saw my face. Even the beckies or the uglies refused. I remember a foid called Sonia, she was incredibly ugly, I had never seen that before and I've never seen anyone like that since. No guy wanted her, but when my friends and their foid friends insisted for us to have a date, she just said no. I discovered years later that she became an informatics engineer with the highest diploma one could have.

I think at one moment, I just started to accept the fact that whatever I'd do, I would never have any luck with any foid on Earth. But I wanted to have a child, and due to the foids, this will never happen. I'm not really jealous about people having wives ; but I'm jealous about them having childs while I can't. I just can't accept that. It's even harder when you see ALL your friends having childs while you don't.

From my point of view, the fact that I can't have a child is a shame, and it is due to the foids attitude. They are the ones to blame about this problem. They created this problem. They both created my body for their personnal satisfaction to have a child, then rejected me once grown up, then created conditions where I'd never have a means to date someone. What they did is a catastrophe and a shame. They are at the root of all problems, so I laugh when I hear they want us to respect them. I already make them a huge present by letting them alive.
Spain is a good country to visit, but not to live unless you make a lot of money (and that is very difficult here), then you can enjoy the weather and all that shit.

Discrimination against latinos is not as bad now because practically every young spanish person listens to latino music, so that kinda gives latinos somewhat of a status (as long as you're good looking, of course). It also helps that the farest right wing political party, VOX, is very welcome to latinos since according to them we are "brothers" because we share culture. They are so nationalist that they appreciate us for being ex spanish colonies lol. They hate on muslims though.

But growing up it was pretty bad. Being south american used to be very low status and a lot of the bullying I suffered was because of that. But even now there is a good amount of spaniards that don't want us and spanish foids prefer to stick to their own kind, unless they are low quality and primitive, in that case if you're a latino/black/muslim thug you can get some action. It's not my case though.

It sucks that you quit your job. The luckiest thing for me is that I enjoy mine, if I didn't I wouldn't be so positive about my future income.

If you so desesperately want a child you can save up money and go for surrogacy in Russia or Ukraine. It costs around 40k I think. I'm in the exact opposite as you, I don't want to have a son because I don't want to pass on my shit genes and make him suffer the same as I have. I also don't want a daughter because I don't want her to be fucked by Chad.

Last edited:
Lookism is a real thing.
But I agree with you in the sense that questioning foids' standards and rebranding our looks in a less negative way is not going to hurt.

we are subhumans because we don't have access to sex

As if foids think, learn, or listen.

High iq. Calling yourself and other non chads subhuman is also chad worship. I would never say that about myself or other blackpilled non chads.
we are subhumans because we don't have access to sex
Rosties are subhuman for denying us sex.

This tbh. Idk why people here ironically call themselves subhumans. It’s the roasties that are subhumans not us. We are intellectually superior to most people

Which leads us to the fact that standards are bullshit.
A standard defines itself by a description of what is Beauty, and as we here are not in those Beauty plots defined by our respective societies, we are by default labelled as non-standard. Which leads to our rejection.
However, Beauty is defined by Shape, Visual Aspect, Mouvement, and Sound. And such criteria change from one society to another, from one era to another.
The inevitable conclusion is that Beauty = cope. It just doesn't exists.

But it also means that our own conceptions of Beauty, like the concept of "Landwhales" foids, are cope too, because to emit such a judgement of landwhaling, you use your society's standards.

Several other concepts commonly shared here fall in the same cope. Many here will ask : "It's okay but totally philosophical, so how do I fuck a foid with that ?"
Well, you don't. If you follow the whitepill very far, you are able to question your own desires and reasons to fuck foids, and understand that it also falls into the cope abyss.
Many will answer by : "because I like sex." But you can do it yourself, with the same intensity.
"Because I want children". Why do you think children of everyone are needed in this world ?
"Because I want to be loved". Can't you love yourself enough ? Don't you realize people you don't even know love you just because you exist ?
"Because I want the social status". Is social status important in a world where everyone ultimately disappears without exception ?

On this forum, I see all the time self-depreciation. People feel trapped because they've classified themselves as uglies by society's standards, and one can't change his physical appearance. It leads to a feeling of powerlessness. They convince themselves that they can't do anything. And they stay in this state because it's comfortable.

But it's cope because they can do something. Not physically. They can use their minds. That's the whitepill, ascending using the only thing you can ascend with : your thinking. If you can't change your physical, you can change your mind, and by doing this, you destroy all the cope soyciety has learnt us since we're born, you can destroy every foid meaningless speech, you can ultimately reach the point where you see the only thing that matters : the fact that you are able to think, and through thinking, to see the world and reality how they really are.

But I don't think everyone want to follow the whitepill. Many decide to stay stuck at the step : "How do I fuck a foid with that ?"
And they're depressed because there's no issue when thinking things like that. They won't ever fuck a foid. Nobody here does. Think of it, we are thousand men's brains thinking about a solution, and since years we haven't found any. If it was possible, we would have already found the solution and shared it to anyone coming here.

The concept of "Standard" or "Category" is a cope in itself, like words are, only used to define things and classify them on vague mind squares. So we might say foids have shitty standards, but we should rather ask ourselves why we believe in those standards, why do we give credit to them.

Most people are in fact too lazy to think. They can't ascend to the whitepill because they only think about ascending with a thing they'll never have : a foid.

And while blackpill is by nature depressing, whitepill is an extension of the blackpill, a positive extension leading to stop coping about shitty concepts, ideas, standards, words, worships, daydreams. Once you understand blackpill is not the end of the thinking, you're able to start to realize there's something else after the blackpill, something much better for your mind, your quality of life, your vision of the events that occurs ; you start to ascend spiritually.

And no foid is involvded in this process. It's only yourself. Your elevation.
I'm not the first one to follow the path of the whitepill, and I won't be the last either. There's no competition in the whitepill, just like there's no competition in the blackpill. We have no choice but to follow the whitepill or get depressed forever.
Well said, this is a great n thought provoking comment. We r so deeply hardwired societally n biologically that we forget we have played so deep into the game, failed n now experience immense suffering. The obstacle(a very big one) is to deprogramme one's mind of these illusive desires which is no easy feat if u r still a constant part of soyciety.

Reminds me a lot of Buddhism.