Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are the prize. Act like it.

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
iu

Even if you look like him.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Redpillers rival IT in delusion and patheticness.

Galleo is the prize, females are just too stupid to realize it.

Surely every non curry on here mogs him

I’m a real catch.

When you get mogged by currycels, you are an honorary currycel.

should I act like the prize after or before the shower?

Why are there so many bluepillers in these threads?

It looks as if he will burst in tears any minute

This line prolly came from some stupid bluepilled faggot take on the foids' line " he is a great catch" meaning a roastie just conned a bluepilled betabuxx minimum high tier normie.

That feel when MGTOWs be copin hard

Too much coping OP. Bring it down a bit.

Could be non registered blackpillers. If they are bluepillers then its a good thing because they need to be educated.

I've been wondering about surveillance--both by other (anti-incel) groups AND now the state and fed governments. Texas policy and law enforcement have called for incels to be formally recognized as an emergent "domestic terrorist group."

if I was in a vending machine i'd be the liquorice tbh

Workout, get an haircut, shower, approach, build rapport, have sex

You are the prize. Act like it.
Pajeet

iu

Even if you look like him.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I mean it's good to still have self-respect but these platitudes are generally worthless and annoying even if they come from a good place.

I just realized the term “emergency manual” is a metaphor for the Bible isn’t it? :feelsthink:
This used to be my avatar, long before you joined:

823E0F18 A1E9 45FD 94BE 82E1E313F9A0

So no, it never was a Bible metaphor, but that’s a good thing to think about. Maybe that’s what my username means now.

This used to be my avatar, long before you joined:

View attachment 191028

So no, it never was a Bible metaphor, but that’s a good thing to think about. Maybe that’s what my username means now.
Tbh while I lurked I think I saw this avi once, guess I’ve been around longer than most thought haha

also yeah I thought the “emergency manual” your name referred to was the Bible as I assume you turn to it in your time of need. Glad I could give your name that new meaning what an honor:feelsahh::feelsautistic:

We really are elites of the society with our high IQ. It's just that foIds stupidly pick for physical features instead of IQ

We really are elites of the society with our high IQ. It's just that foIds stupidly pick for physical features instead of IQ
Poo poo pee pee bbc 7 days free ham