Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You are the way you are because of society not "mental illness"

• Thread starter BlackPilledKira
  • Start date
BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
Don't let anyone gaslight you into thinking otherwise, all your negative emotions are a completely normal response from being ostracized, bullied and exploited your whole life. JFL at people claiming they are "depressed" or have "anxiety", anyone who sees this world for what it really is and doesn't go insane are the deluded ones.

Society is doomed.

Fuck this pathetic excuse of a world

You are mentally ill if you are not normie, and aren't happy with your life. According to normans society is always just and true, anyone that is against the norm is ill.

Mental ilness is result of degenerate society and my looks

It's still mental illness, it's just society made me mentally ill. It's normal to become mentally ill after life longdicks you for so many years.

Mental illness = getting treated like shit for a long time

Uglyness = getting treated like shit for a long time

Mental illness = Uglyness ?
Not 100% true but in 8/10 occasions. There are people who have brain damages or hormonal imbalances but 90% of mental illnesses are depression related and thats the reason of a shitty life and who has a shittier life than an ugly male?

Its more like every ugly man has a mental illness but not every good looking person is without mental illness.

you can easily become mentally ill just from being unhappy for too long

this is why normoids insist that it's all in your head and that "we live in the best time in all of human history"

Don't let anyone gaslight you into thinking otherwise, all your negative emotions are a completely normal response from being ostracized, bullied and exploited your whole life. JFL at people claiming they are "depressed" or have "anxiety", anyone who sees this world for what it really is and doesn't go insane are the deluded ones.
Fuck this pathetic excuse of a world
Society is doomed.

anyone who sees this world for what it really is and doesn't go insane are the deluded ones.
I’d consider myself quite sane actually. The most “concerning” thing about me is my depression which has manifested as extreme apathy and laziness

Yet foids like to brag about mental illness for attention.

Our clown world is truly mentally ill.

What a strange twisted clown world.

Society is what inflicts psychological pain.

ofc if society was better this site wouldn't even exist

Police are harassing me and my family you feminist cunt doctor! (Gets apprehended under the Cuntario Mental Health Act, and later gets charged as if mentally competent):

His cats are being targeted by the feminist agents:

Mental illness is a result of being ugly
You almost never see a chad with depression or autism

wouldnt be mentally ill if i wasnt ugly

If it wasnt for posts like these on this forum i wouldve been running around ob the streets naked screaming
wouldnt be mentally ill if i wasnt ugly
Its the treatment you received from being ugly, going ER as an ugly male is completely justifiable.

Burn ! BURN this clown world to the mother fucking ground !

Living with mental illness years ago was a lot better.Back then people would just consider you shy.Nowadays autism has literally become a meme and people automatically assume you are a creep/school shooter.

Yes high iq

>mental illness
reeks of soy tbh :soy:

True
Based pyramid level iq
Mental illness = getting treated like shit for a long time

Uglyness = getting treated like shit for a long time

Mental illness = Uglyness ?
Not 100% true but in 8/10 occasions. There are people who have brain damages or hormonal imbalances but 90% of mental illnesses are depression related and thats the reason of a shitty life and who has a shittier life than an ugly male?

Its more like every ugly man has a mental illness but not every good looking person is without mental illness.
And another formula
High iq + ugliness= existential pain+ (symptoms categorised by soyciety as)mental illness
You have to in these times refer to the wisdom of sir Johnny of rotten
From the song open up leftfield

You cheated, you changed the stakes
Magnet toss that pie in the sky
Unrehearsed, let the bubbles burst

All in all, a three-ring circus
Of unity with parody
Tragedy or comedy
Probably publicity

Open up, make room for me
Now open up, make room for me

Lose myself inside your schemes
Go for the money, honey
Not the screen
Be a movie star, blah blah blah
Go the whole hog
Be bigger than God

Burn Hollywood burn, taking down Tinseltown
Burn Hollywood burn, burn down to the ground
Burn Hollywood burn, burn Hollywood burn
Take down Tinseltown, burn down to the ground

Down, into the ground

Burn, burn, burn
Burn...

Last edited:
If it helps you cope then humanity will go extinct eventually and nothing we have built on earth will be here millions of years from now

True, i hate it

all your negative emotions are a completely normal response from being ostracized, bullied and exploited your whole life. JFL at people claiming they are "depressed" or have "anxiety", anyone who sees this world for what it really is and doesn't go insane are the deluded ones.
Giga IQ
this is what i've been saying my whole life
depression isn't a phase everyone goes through, depression is a response to the things people have done to you

we are mentally ill because society treated us like shit all our lives

This broken world should make people depressed. Imagine thinking taking a bunch of pills will magically make you better and happier in this broken society?

we are mentally ill because society treated us like shit all our lives
Exactly. Blaming us is incredibly low iq and shows they fail to understand where our pain comes from.

I used to think that suicidal thoughts and being depressed made no sense, but I now realize that these are just reasonable responses to being totally rejected by people and society. Why would I be happy in my situation?